PDA

View Full Version : Odd Things in FF VIII

gcarev10
04-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Ha ha ha ! This game is so flexibil that is u dont play by the book who knows where u will finish so nock urs self and put all odd things in the game on this thread and we will talk abaut them.
So i go with 1 tihin monster in obel lake is ultima or omega wapon coz i see that thing who hop from water in front of me and talk with me it is true i swear with my scaut ward that things hapend when i was on the end of obel lake quast.
2-nd odd things what hapend to me is that in the end of the game i was talking with griever and he so my ring and squall ask him where he was and he said on taht place whatr ocult fun say .
3-rd od things is that when i wos on the quast of ocult fun 2 i lost batle with edea and i was hop on my ship and see he how she gos home on edea house so i stop and talk wit her and she ust say that she have new gf, and i wos to have fight with her and she just say pleas let me have that gf and i cant go in fight wit her so what is going on wit this game i have meny odd things but i dont remember all of them now , so i put just of these 3.

Squall Lionheart
04-24-2006, 08:39 PM
So that's what really happened....good thing you were here to say it...

I don't see this going anywhere...

gcarev10
05-01-2006, 03:39 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
this thread can go in every way u wont ust say i u faund something od in the game.

Zeromus_X
05-01-2006, 09:05 PM
So...you want to know about any strange things we've discovered in the game?

Well, I haven't really discovered anything out of the ordinary. I did stumble upon the Escape Pod Crash Site on accident once, that surprised me. (Since it doesn't appear on the World Map in the normal sense.)

Squall Lionheart
05-03-2006, 12:50 PM
One of many the surprises was to find the CC Card group surviving time compression in the Ragnarock...

Zeromus_X
05-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Or Choco-Billy. xD Although I guess he has to be there, but Chocobos don't seem to be required at all in this game, unless you want to get the Ragnarok after TC. (I bet most people do.)

simi87
05-04-2006, 10:25 AM
it's not true at all... playing with the chocobos you can found a new card...also is strange that is possible to kill every monster with only a magic...

Zeromus_X
05-04-2006, 09:08 PM
I meant that chocobos aren't necessary to complete the game (at any point), but yeah, you can do side-stuff with them.

Squall Lionheart
05-06-2006, 10:44 AM
They are used to transport messages around the world...

gcarev10
05-07-2006, 06:22 PM
well, well,well, this is going in a good way i am hoping that this thread will colect all ood things what u found in this good game.
yes i agree the chocobos in this game dont have there place like in usual ff game 7 or 8 .