PDA

View Full Version : Okay, who thinks that Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents?

Sephiroth_ette
04-21-2006, 10:51 PM
I played the stupid game twice and still haven't found a straight answer! i got several implications, but that is all.

Zeromus_X
04-22-2006, 12:08 AM
Yes, they are. There's a scene if you talk to Kiros on the Ragnarok I believe...but yes, Squall's parents are Laguna and Raine. General Caraway and Julia are Rinoa's parents.

Squall Lionheart
04-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Yes, they are. There's a scene if you talk to Kiros on the Ragnarok I believe...but yes, Squall's parents are Laguna and Raine. General Caraway and Julia are Rinoa's parents.

That's right...

gcarev10
04-23-2006, 04:58 PM
I have smoal talk with kiros on ragnorok and 1 more time when i screw up game in trabia canion squall ask laguna strait in thr face is he his father and kiros said then he is smarter then his father and look in laguna so laguna is his father and raine death is on same time when squallwas born , and we know that she die when she was deliver new baby on the world so 1 confuse thing laguna said that he don have time to see new baby of raine ??? we know why coz he mast save elone for laguna i am for shure that he is his father and for raine i dont know but she death is in the same time when squall was born so we can have conclusion that she is his mother.

Squall Lionheart
04-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Whatever that means...
looks like a yes...

Avathar
04-25-2006, 06:01 AM
so we can have conclusion that she is his mother.

^_^

gcarev10
05-01-2006, 04:18 PM
hey avatar what wos wrong u rar not speaking like ward or something.

Avathar
05-01-2006, 07:02 PM
With quoting what you said, i was meaning there's nothing left to be said. :) It's not a matter if you think that Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents, they just ARE Squall's parents. :p Kinda silly to start a discussion about it, so ^^;;.

gcarev10
05-07-2006, 07:36 PM
That is for shure no point to say much more but 1 think is tickling me why laguna left litle squall in orphenage when he have father laguna ok, ok laguna gos to save elone from adel but why he is not came back for him he is his father squall will have much more beter life in esthar then is orfenage and balamb garden after all laguna is presedent of esthar so that point of game is litle in the dark for me.

ave
11-10-2006, 12:59 AM
im pretty sure Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents :)

My hero Squall
11-10-2006, 06:31 AM
There is a site telling you how the characters are linked to eachother, I cant remember what it is I'll try find it but if I remember it said Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents and Julia and and General Caraway are Rinoa's parents. I'll try find the site it was pretty interesting...

dappa
11-10-2006, 08:13 AM
There are several clues in the last disk.

But yes they are his parents.

rissole25
10-05-2009, 07:06 AM
But why didn't Laguna come back and get Squall from the orphanage?

Leon
10-05-2009, 03:59 PM
HHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

haven't talked srsly in an ff section for SO DANG LONG!!!

wheeew, that felt great, to reply to u rissole i think it was coz laguna left so sudden to look for ellone that was kidnapped that he nvr got a chance to find out that raine had a baby boy, i think it was during the sorceress war or sumtin

clief101_
12-30-2009, 05:39 AM
im pretty sure that laguna didnt know....isnt elone squalls sister?? or did they jus like 'adopt' eachother as siblings in the ophanage....if i member correctly, elone left squall at the orphanage?? he was closest to her and she left him, thats y he shut every1 out after that?

Leon
01-01-2010, 11:15 AM
i dunno how or when she left, but m pretty sure that she ain't his real sis since she wasn't neither raine nor laguna's kid, i think erryone call'er sis coz she was older, but she wasn't related to any of'em

..i think :rolleyes:

rissole25
01-02-2010, 04:15 AM
I guess she was called Sis because she was there when Squall was born and they went to the orphanage together so I guess she's like there sister, even though shes not.

clief101_
01-02-2010, 11:25 PM
but then why does ellone go to the orphanage aswel?? is she just raines daughter? coz she's always there with raine in the 'flashbacks'

rissole25
01-03-2010, 06:13 AM
I remember something that soldiers came to take Ellone away during Adels reign but her parents wouldn't let them take her so they got killed and eventually the soldiers left without her. I guess Raine must of been there friends or something and took her in.

clief101_
01-03-2010, 09:19 AM
oh ok...i dont remember that?? i should look that up hey

Leon
01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
i don't remember anything about her parents either!

i think it went something like ->winhill->centra orphanage->balamb garden->white ship->and finally lunar base

rissole25
01-08-2010, 03:28 AM
I think after Winhill or the Orphanage its Sorceress Memorial? The one with Laguna in the very last flashback. After he becomes president she either goes back to Winhill or the Orphanage.

clief101_
01-08-2010, 09:20 AM
her parents did die and ellone was taken under raine then...i looked it up. Laguna became president and wasnt able to go back to raine, then she died giving birth to squall and both he and ellone went to the orphanage

Leon
01-20-2010, 04:27 PM
coolio, show'us where u found it clief (bout teh parentz)

n yeh rissole, actually, i don know the order anymore.. jeez i gotta review these thingz ._.

clief101_
01-21-2010, 12:00 PM
i got it from wikipedia XD

Leon
02-01-2010, 01:30 PM
curses!

*raises white flag* (u.u)"

clief101_
02-02-2010, 05:57 AM
its good for lotsa info ^^

maloire
03-26-2010, 03:20 AM
Wahee~
About Elle's parents: If you go to Winhill (either as Laguna in the flashback or Squall and his gang in the 'present') you can see the bullet holes inside Elle's old house (the house that Laguna's staying in). Pretty sure it's her old house because Laguna talks to a picture, saying that Elle's been a good girl etc.
Seems logical that Raine adopted Ellone, she owns the pub next door and seems to be one of the more compassionate people in town (taking in and caring for Laguna after the cliff incident).
As for why Laguna didn't go back... I always that he went back to Winhill sometime after sending Elle back by herself since he knows that Raine died. It sounded like that as soon as Raine was gone, Ellone and Squall were sent away to the orphanage. All the orphanage gang refers to Ellone as Sis (I think... Irvine's revelation in the basketball court), but Squall was the most attached - probably because Elle paid special attention to him (having known his parents and all). Sooo, if Laguna made it back to Winhill, most likely the kids were gone, and because the people in town aren't too fond of him they probably didn't help him find them. He made a promise to help Esthar out, so went back and then the whole "let's hide behind a hologram" thing happened, decreasing the chances of a reunion *shrug*

clief101_
04-02-2010, 05:57 AM
hmmm...no i dont think so...i think that ellone is basicaaly squalls sister...not by blood obviously