PDA

View Full Version : FFX prequel

Lokzor
04-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Just an opinion thread.. am I completely off my rocker for thinking it would have been cool to have a FFX prequel game, or maybe just a movie Advent-Children-style that followed Jecht and the pilgrimage of Braska? I've suggested it before and my friends thought it was a dumb idea. I'd just like to see what opinion you true fans have.

Eru Iluvatar
04-25-2006, 07:36 PM
It occured to me when I was approaching the end of ffx.It would be great.I even imagined battling with Braska,Auron and Jecht for real ! ^_^And what about that incident with Jecht being drunk ... :D

Avathar
04-26-2006, 06:11 AM
I was just thinking about prequels and sequels in general about FFX, but also other Final Fantasies:

FFVI prequel: The Magi War. :)
FFVI sequel: -_-....that wouldn't work...no magic :p
FFIX prequel: History of Terra. :)
FFIX sequel: That'ld be cool, 10 years later or something. :D

And i'ld rather have Square came up with a prequel of FFX than the sequel -_-...... :D

Zeromus_X
04-26-2006, 01:57 PM
I had enough with X-2. Besides, we already know everything about Spira anyway, so it wouldn't be worth is just to make a prequel with Braska, we already know what happens. Still, some fans would still eat it up regardless...:P

Lokzor
04-26-2006, 02:26 PM
I had enough with X-2. Besides, we already know everything about Spira anyway, so it wouldn't be worth is just to make a prequel with Braska, we already know what happens. Still, some fans would still eat it up regardless...:P

That's very true. I suppose I would equate a Braska prequel to the first episodes of Star Wars with the life of Aniken. You already know what will happen in the end, but people watch it happen anyway. Now I'm not saying those prequels were the best ever, but.. I just see a similarity there.

Sure, we do know an awful lot about Spira by the end of FFX, but I don't think it would matter. It would just be Braska/Jecht's story, history of Spira would take a backseat.

No matter what they'd do though, I would probably eat it up :D

Lyde Lyde
04-30-2006, 06:15 PM
Hmm, Im not so sure about it.

Yeyana
04-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Well... I dunno. I'd buy it just to have it(and stare happily at Auron kun... Aurrrrooon.... *drool*), but I think it'd just be a lot like X... Who knows!