View Full Version : help with stats or junction

murza
04-29-2006, 07:12 AM
do any1 know how i can hit 9999 without limits? can you plz tell me

my main characters are squall zell and quitis
Squall- lvl 99 with lionheart
Zell- lvl 90 with energiz
Quitis- lvl 58 with red scorpion

for some reason squall s doing 3000 damage and quitis is doing more damage than zell

Zeromus_X
04-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Well...does Quistis have a better strength stat then Zell? (However that happened:p) You may've junctioned stuff to her strength to make her hit better? Well, what stuff you have junctioned could help me figure this out, and stats.

Hitting 9,999? Well, I've never done it except on criticals with Zell, because I maxed out his strength. I never concentrated on Squall's strength, I usually just put 100 Deaths on his Status-ATK, so...can't help you there. Renzokuken and Lionheart hit multiple times, so it won't really matter that much, although Lionheart on a Meltdowned enemy seems to do 9,999 damage a hit. As for Zell, I got it so he could do around 4,000 damage a hit with the Punch Rush/Booya chains. (And above 8,000 or so if a critical hit.)

But...does it really matter? :P

It should be noted that Eden and Shockwave Pulsar are the two attacks that can go over the 9,999 damage limit.

murza
04-30-2006, 08:12 AM
it doesnt matter know lol i manage to get eden, it just that i know theres a way to do 9999 damage without limit, i just dont know how. Zell limit break isnt much good, irine is better he can do 9999 each hit. With squall he hardly does lionheart he keeps going fated circle and rough divide xD

Zeromus_X
04-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Well, Zell's damage is cumulative, so to me, that's alot better than just doing like 30,000 damage. But to each their own. :p With the right setup, Zell can do 100s of 1000s of damage. Squall can do like...150,000 or so, which isn't too bad either. (Well, if you get Lionheart.) Are you sure you have the Lionheart for Squall? You need it for that Limit to be added to his list, so just making sure. ;)

murza
05-01-2006, 06:40 AM
lol dont worry i have lionheart it annoys me he wont use it, btw i got rid of zell he was too weak he only hit 1000. atm i am using squall, quitis and irvine
my strongest char is quitis she can 9999 damage without limit on those monsters in island nearest to heaven and islnad nearest to hell.

Squall Lionheart
05-01-2006, 06:52 AM
There are many ways to inflict considerable damage to your enemies so I'll go over the basics and the rest is up to you to find out... This is like reviewing a class...

To cause serious damage by physical attacks, you must increase your strength. You can junction magic to your strength or just select Auto-junctioning to Attack...
To inflict considerable damage by magic you should have a high magic status. You can junction magic to your magic or just select Auto-junctioning to Magic...

Elemental attacks are very useful against certain elemental enemies and can double the damage caused...
To do that you must junction magic to your elemental attack or use elemental magic in battles...

As for your enemy, if you rely on physical attacks then you can damage an enemy with low Vitality, if you use magic in battles then you can damage enemies with low Spirit...

There are also some command abilities learned some GFs that cause heavy damages, as well as modifying your weapons, some magics and abilities can lower your opponent's status and some others can raise yours...but that's up to you to find out...

gcarev10
05-01-2006, 03:45 PM
strengt +60% but u can hit over 9999 by puting drain on sta atk or elm atk ( i dont remember) and if u hit with 7500 u will drain 7500 and 7500 and 7500 is ar 15000 demg per 1 hit so dont bader with just 9999 hp demg.

murza
05-01-2006, 04:57 PM
thanks for the tip ill let you know what happens. it just that the boss seems too easy now i mean adel was even a challenge his attack did 500 damage to me maximum. and those bosses in ultimica castle gets killed in 4 hits.

Zeromus_X
05-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Well, yeah. :p The Junction system isn't too balanced at all, with a little work. (Namely slaughtering Cactuars and refining and drawing until everyone has 100 of the best magics, and the best abilities. And then...yes.)

gcarev10
05-07-2006, 07:42 PM
i like that juction ability coz u can for a1-st time in all series bild uors character like u wont and protect them even to absorb some magic or low they atack on u to a minimum.