PDA

View Full Version : If you wanna know the true story of ffvii...

Eru Iluvatar
05-01-2006, 08:48 PM
read this..(if you haven't already)

http://www.gamingw.net/articles/55

hey,I am not saying all his assertions are true,but he can give you a good idea of what is truly behind this marvelous game.
FF6 is still my favourite though,because despite the fact that ff7 has tons of symbolisms and has incredible depth,ff6 just speaks right through my soul...(well i know i am too sentient ;))
So ff7 is still my 2nd best (3rd is 10) but you might want to know about the names as well,so see an old post of mine here

http://www.finalfantasyforum.com/about1365.html

Just to 'touch' ff7's true depth ;)
these guys really know what they're doing eh?

Zeromus_X
05-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Well, they all have a great deal of symbolism. Still, I guess it's a nice summary. Or something.

gcarev10
05-01-2006, 09:31 PM
and i hope that some1 will explain to me what is going on ff 7 coz 1 guy explain what is going on ff9 so i hope that will hapend agen for ff 7 but i was wrong so this is ust anather story chit chat.

Eru Iluvatar
05-02-2006, 01:35 AM
no offence, are you from mars?

Zeromus_X
05-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Some people don't have English as a native language, so just bare with it. :) I can understand him, so it isn't too hard.

Avathar
05-02-2006, 05:22 AM
I think Gcarev's also talking about the funny summary i made about FF9:

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=668

But the link you showed is a pretty good analysis (rather than a summary, like the one of FF4 Zeromus put a link to ^^) of FF7. :)

Eru Iluvatar
05-02-2006, 10:36 AM
well okay, as i said ,no offence.
I don't have English as my native language

Avathar
05-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Neither have i, and i'm doing my best typing clear sentences. ^^;;

Tiny Bronco
05-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Is it true that English is really hard to learn unless its your native language?
An as for the FF7 storyline link, It mostly right though there are always some areas were its your opinion. You just really have to look at the flash backs.

Avathar
05-02-2006, 06:33 PM
I watched cartoons in English when i was 7, so i started to "learn" it pretty early.^^Now it's my second best language (normally, French and German would be second and third best language :p, but nope^^).

Eru Iluvatar
05-03-2006, 11:05 AM
it's easy,given the fact that i never studied.I have been listening to music since a little boy and playing ff since a little boy..xD and generally games/music/tv etc made it easy for me,so no,it's not hard at all.

gcarev10
05-03-2006, 05:44 PM
much to bla , bal bal lets talk abaut ff 7 and i was from drk side of sun for u.

richboywonder
06-26-2006, 12:21 AM
I read a couple sentences but i'll read the rest later.

ThroneofDravaris
06-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Jesus Christ, another 10, 000 page FFVII wank-fest that tries to pass itself off as an actual critical analysis. It’s not about ‘revealing the truth’ behind FFVII, it’s about trying to pass off some BS theory that makes the game seem more complex than it actually is. The whole ‘Jenova was in control’ theory was debunked by Square in the Ultimania Guide. I lolled hard at all the number crap. I mean God damn; how long did that guy waste coming up with that elaborate nonsense? You would have to be an absolute moron to believe any of it.

Seriously, if you want a decent explanation of FFVII’s plot, go over to gamefaq and look at some of Masamune1600’s essays. He can actually keep his hand out of his pants long enough to write something intelligent.

Phoenix Flame
06-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Yeah...? Well the intelligence scale is really tipped in this thread's favor. Geez.

People are entitled to their opinions. I think the info. is good to think about - may strengthen your viewpoint or correct your error in judgement.

95% of people would disagree w/Napoleon Hill in 'Think and Grow Rich' - but until you start reading/digesting what he's saying you are stuck with only your opinion.

ThroneofDravaris
06-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Indeed, people are entitled to their opinions, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to ridicule them when they turn out such nonsense. The only thing that essay makes you think about is how 90% of the FFVII fanbase is completely retarded.

ChocoboMan
06-29-2006, 01:46 AM
thanks for the hint

Spirit
07-06-2006, 03:01 PM
What is chocoboman talking about? Anyways I agree with ThronsofDravaris