Veni, veni, venias, Gloriosa
Ne me mori facias Generosa
Veni, veni, venias, Gloriosa
Ne me mori facias Generosa

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Avathar
05-10-2006, 03:25 PM
After listening to the soundtrack of Advent Children, i rather feel like choosing Aeris' Theme (awesome piano^^), instead of One Winged Angel (which rocks, though :D ).

Reno
05-10-2006, 04:27 PM
I'd say One Winged Angel. It's just so cool!!
Yeah, I thought Aeris' theme was okay, but I'm getting bored of it, because i tried to teach myself to play it on the piano, but now I've got so bored and annoyed with it, so i haven't finished it yet.

But, yeah!! One Winged Angel ROCKS!!

gcarev10
05-10-2006, 04:38 PM
aeris theme for me coz u lost one of urs party member and music is good, good fith in that atmosfere.

Lucavi86
05-10-2006, 10:08 PM
I agree. Aeris' theme from Advent Children is awesome. One winged angel is a close second though. :p

mikeh2304
05-10-2006, 10:45 PM
I would say One-Winged Angel. It is still one of my all-time favorites.

I don't like comparing music, though, especially when it conveys different emotions. Every song is the best while you're listening to it. :D

Zeromus_X
05-10-2006, 11:30 PM
They're all pretty cool, but I like Aerith's theme of the ones listed. I like 'Birth of a God", which plays when you fight Bizzaro Sephiroth better than One Winged Angel, although it certainly fulfills it's purpose as well.

Edit: By 'Sephiroth's Theme', do you mean 'Those Chosen by the Planet"? (The song with the chanting and bells, that plays when the party confronts him, among other locations.)

SethirothVII
05-11-2006, 12:21 PM
yea the chosen by the planet one the one you hear everytime he is close and you meet him the one with the drums

gcarev10
05-16-2006, 06:27 PM
wooohooo the music hmmm..........
hey Z u have sooooooo much batle points ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Avathar
05-16-2006, 06:54 PM
That's nothing compared to mine, Gcarev. xD

ave
08-18-2006, 09:35 PM
i voted one winged angel its a great song and ilike it alot :) :) :) :)

dirge_of_sephiroth
08-19-2006, 07:01 AM
One-Winged Angel, definitely. Still love the others though.

Slider
08-19-2006, 07:31 AM
between those I choose Aeris theme,
but my favorite is a custom mixage of the normal battle theme ( w/some instruments improvments )

Kat
08-19-2006, 07:25 PM
One Winged Angel owns all :D

Zeon
08-23-2006, 05:02 PM
they all rock but one winged angel. a personal song for the final battle between good and evil lasting approx 7mins and with opera style singing whihc is in latin, demonic bell chiming and in the ffac version heavy guitar solo backed by more singing (shame they changed the lyrics for it i used to sing along :()

Wezzy
08-24-2006, 05:14 PM
I really like One Winged Angel so I searched the web to listen to it and well i found this http://www.angelfire.com/al2/coolgamemusic/images/7OneWingedAngel2.mid
There is other themes on the website such as Aeris's theme and most of the other ones. Hope you enjoy it :)
I voted One Winged Angel by the way :p

Oops unfortunately the link won't work because of their website, but if you search One Winged Angel on Google i found it there just make sure its the Angelfire site cause thats the one with the music. :D

Luis
08-24-2006, 07:31 PM
I voted One Winged Angel.
I can't describe you how I felt when I reached that point... I mean: I reach the last point in the North Cave (where you can still come back and do some other things), I decide to go down and after fighting some monsters, I meet Jenova. Good fight. After that, I finally fight Sephiroth (Bizarro, although I didn't know, and it was quite ugly and monster looking xD ). For my surprise I was attacking him with two parties (God, how strong he must be if the game let's me fight him with two parties...). When I beat Bizarro Sephiroth, the music stops... Then the sky appears and One Winged Angel starts playing... there I see it, his face... Sephiroth! And now he's not only more human looking but even more God like! I had fought two hard battles and I still had to finish this one!! [Obviously, when you have KOTR and the other materia (you know, that one which allows you to repeat the summon, can't remember the name xD) it's very easy]
But anyway, the first time it shocked me sooo much!!! I was not at home... I was fighting him there!! xD lol lol

PS: I was a 14 years old boy then, easy to impress that way xD

It may sound...strange, but that's the way I felt it xD

UltimaFenrir
02-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Those Who Fights Further.