PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth dead in AC

SethirothVII
05-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Have any of you seen advent children yet of course if you havent you might dont wanna read this.

At the end cloud uses onimaslash on sephiroth and the last words he says are 'i shall not become a mere memory' the he covers himself in his wing and turns into angel feathers and dissapears. Now what do you think after killing him 3 times on FF7 and he still comes back alive do you think he truley dies in advent children at the end of FF7 his lifestream binds with the planets does that mean as long the planet lives does that mean sephiroth lives it up to you do you hink sephiroth is dead or alive.

Reno
05-12-2006, 01:19 PM
I think he may come back again if they ever do another film or game of FF7. It's just the way he said "I will never be a memory"...It's just so BELIEVABLE!!.....and he'll always have fans and minions who will try to bring him back to life.

Avathar
05-12-2006, 01:23 PM
I think, just like Aeris, he IS alive, only he has no longer a body. His mind hasn't perished, as he is connected with the Life Stream directly, or something like that. :D

SethirothVII
05-12-2006, 01:27 PM
true it will be good if they remake FF7 so you see him again on the PS3 but if they keep bringing him back to life it will just be boring cause it will be same thing over and over but even if that happens load of people will still like him

Avathar
05-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Even though i think his spirit isn't dead, :p i don't think he'll be coming back. Would be kinda like Dragonball, characters getting killed and getting revived over and over. :D ^^;

gcarev10
05-12-2006, 04:26 PM
i havent looking advent children but i will speak abaut ff 7 , i think that sefirot is dead why coz his body is dead and he left material world so he gos in to a spiritual form like in our world when u ar dead u go on the ather world to god or to hell, and for us he is dead he have his garave and we gos every sunday tp say something or to show respect to that person , i look on sefirot deat on that way so for me he is dead and he will not come back koz no1 come back from ather world , abaut that thing he is one with planet,
i think that he is and i allso think that he have baunder who will not give him a chanse to came back from that world when he is and that is that.
Sorry guys that is what i thinking abaut sefirot thing.

SethirothVII
05-12-2006, 04:42 PM
In FF7 he binds with the planets lifstream his body might be dead but he really cant got o hell as he is bound to the planet until the planet dies and he will be reborn with the planet becoming GOD. However the planet hasnt died so you can choose to look at it either way he could be alive or dead

blackadder93
05-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I think he'll come back in either the next FF7 game or an other FF7 film.

Avathar
05-12-2006, 06:03 PM
He'll come back, eventually one more time.......hey, it's Sephiroth. :rolleyes: :D

SethirothVII
05-12-2006, 06:45 PM
he might come back for one more apperance thats probbly it

Austin Al
05-12-2006, 07:29 PM
He'll come back, eventually. he never really dies, because he's in there memory.. so he'll never die. he'll live on in the life stream for ever. Him and Cloud will fight for ever..... that is a fact. (at leat it better be) lol

Zeromus_X
05-13-2006, 12:38 AM
I'm sure his memory is with the crew, and in that way, he'll never really die. Although in AC, he 'lived on' within the other Sephiroth Clones, as you see near the end.

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Its and endless battle you think you have beaten him but truley he will always be there i think he won as soon as he stopped holy because then he still managed to bind with the planet if he never stopped holy cloud could of fought him some where else after holy saved the planet

Eru Iluvatar
05-18-2006, 07:04 AM
he's like Sauron.Not a physical body,but a Spirit

Spiff
05-18-2006, 02:48 PM
He's not alive but, like Eru Iluvatar said, he still exists in the lifestream and could be brought back in the future.

Spec Highwind
05-20-2006, 06:04 PM
I don't know if he's still alive, but I surely hope that!!! And I hope for tons of new FF7s =D

Tiny Bronco
05-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I haven't seen FF7AC yet, but no way can Sephiroth die. Think of how much he has survived already. No way will Jenova and her cells let Sephiroth die.

Actually I hope they stop making spin-offs of FF7. I don't want Square-Enix to ruin FF7.

Spirit
06-28-2006, 06:42 PM
He's kinda like both at the same time

ultimecia
07-21-2006, 08:54 AM
i think he will come back to life in one of the ffVII extensions like crisis core or any other

Judgment
07-21-2006, 06:49 PM
He's alive, pure and simple, no better way to state it than that.