PDA

View Full Version : Easy FF Quiz

SethirothVII
05-12-2006, 07:04 PM
1/ What two characters are in every FF?
a/ Biggs and Wedge
b/ Cloud and Yuna
c/ Bob and Joe

2/ What weapon is in every final fantasy (a weapon a character uses not the monsters)?
a/ Buster sword
b/ Masamune
c/ Rod

3/ Who is always the owner of the highwind?
a/ Cid
b/ Biggs
c/ Rikku

4/What are the 3 bahamut's called in FF7?
a/ Bahamut, Bahamut sin, Bahamut Atma
b/Bahamut Sin, Neo Bahamut, Dark Bahamut
c/ Bahamut, Zero Bahamut, Neo Bahamut

5/ What's the gang called in Advent Children that Kadaj leads?
a/ Silver haried Men
b/ Followers of Mother
c/ Sephiroth Clones

Zeromus_X
05-13-2006, 12:47 AM
a/ Biggs and Wedge
b/ Cloud and Yuna
c/ Bob and Joe

2/ What weapon is in every final fantasy (a weapon a character uses not the monsters)?
a/ Buster sword
b/ Masamune
c/ Rod

a/ Cid
b/ Biggs
c/ Rikku

a/ Silver haried Men
b/ Followers of Mother
c/ Sephiroth Clones

1- Biggs and Wedge.
2- Masamune
3- Cid is usually the airship engineer in the Final Fantasy series, with some exceptions
4- Bahamut, Neo Bahamut, and Bahamut ZERO
5- Silver Haired Men (Or 'SHM' for short.)

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 06:34 AM
well done told you it was easy

Dark FFnut
05-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Sorry boys, looks like Dark FFnut's here to ruin all your fun.

a/ Biggs and Wedge
b/ Cloud and Yuna
c/ Bob and Joe

a/ Buster sword
b/ Masamune
c/ Rod

a/ Cid
b/ Biggs
c/ Rikku

a/ Silver haried Men
b/ Followers of Mother
c/ Sephiroth Clones

1. Trick Question. There was neither a Biggs nor a Wedge until Final Fantasy 6, which leave pretty much half of the games Biggs-and-Wedge-less.

2. Another trick question. Gilgamesh uses Masamune in FF8, not a character. And it's not in FF6 either.

3. Yet another trick question. The Highwind only appears in one game. Even if you meant airship, Setzer owns it in FF6.

4. You know, you really have to stop with all these answerless questions. None of these is the correct answer, simply because the ZERO comes at the end of Bahamut ZERO, not at the beginning.

5. Never saw AC, but if I did you can guarantee that I'd figure out why none of the given answers for this one were correct.

Have fun, boys!

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 12:51 PM
2. Another trick question. Gilgamesh uses Masamune in FF8, not a character. And it's not in FF6 either.

I said wot weapon is in every game doesnt have to be used in most games it's a holy relic, or cant use it, its a weak sword or some other character or summon has it.

Dark FFnut
05-13-2006, 01:10 PM

Bolded and underlined for reading comprehension. And that still doesn't answer why it doesn't even appear in FF6. :p

Avathar
05-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Why don't you consider Gilgamesh a character? I do, since it's the same person from FFV. :p Meh.

3. Yet another trick question. The Highwind only appears in one game. Even if you meant airship, Setzer owns it in FF6.
..So? He said Highwind, not airship. :P

4. You know, you really have to stop with all these answerless questions. None of these is the correct answer, simply because the ZERO comes at the end of Bahamut ZERO, not at the beginning.
Well, that's a wee detail. :p

5. Never saw AC, but if I did you can guarantee that I'd figure out why none of the given answers for this one were correct.
Actually a lot of things in Advent Children have names, names you could only figure out by looking at sites as wikipedia or something. ^^

Zeromus_X
05-13-2006, 02:58 PM
Well, the questions were pretty general. Meh.

Does anyone else have any questions? I'd like to see some hard ones.

Avathar
05-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Well, there are already two other FF Trivia games in the Forum Games, so, which one to post the questions in? ^^;

ultimecia
07-19-2006, 09:10 AM
i am now hosting a competition on ff on my website so anyone is welcome you will hve to audition first so we dont have any people who are just spamming or any other reason my website is www.freewebs.com/ultimecia

Zeromus_X
07-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Thank you ultimecia, but you can keep advertisements in your signature.

In the mean time, I'm closing this because it's old and we already have the general FF Trivia thread.

And Woosley mistranslated Masamune as 'Aura' (the sword Cayenne gets after you beat Wrexsoul.)