PDA

View Full Version : George Bush yes/no

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 06:35 PM
I would guess there are a few Americans on these forums a question do you like george bush your president at the moment not senior if yes or no say why

Tiny Bronco
05-13-2006, 06:58 PM
I don't really not like him. I just don't like the way everything has turned in the US. economy, war, enviroment, endless political arguments, debt, ect. is all just getting annoying.

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 07:06 PM
has he given america an valid excuse for going to war with iraq i think it was just for the oil howver iraq was not selling its oil so that was unfair but didnt have to go to war

Tiny Bronco
05-13-2006, 07:13 PM
HE HEHEHEHEHE! You'll get a very heated debate about this if you were in our gov. Only he knows why he went to war. Ethically it was right because Sadduam Huesain or whatever the spelling is was killing of 100s right and left. But I think it was stupid to actually go to Iraq because you can never win a gurillia war. You can only win if you want to go in a destroy the country. Not if you want to occupie it to make it a better place.

Whatever. Its hard to know.

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 07:17 PM
true i thought if he was killing so many they would of got rid of him after he invaded kuwait in 1990 in the first gulf war i think john kerry should of won and 9/11 sad day for americans didnt he have a chance to shoot the second plane down

Zeromus_X
05-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Not really. The negative things he's done far outweigh any positives. Thankfully, it won't be too long until he's out of office.

Riki
05-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Bush sucks no one likes him where i live

darkshadow2247
05-25-2006, 04:01 AM
i do not like the guy. i think his decision-making at times can be rather poor. but i am an American; I am a patriot of America. so with whatever he does, i'm going about it in the american fashion. you may as well support him while he's office. nothing else you can do about it

Zeromus_X
05-25-2006, 04:37 AM
Hm? Why can't someone not support their leader, especially if they aren't even a very good one? It's that kind of attitude that won't move people further, or faster than this sluggish pace. I'm an American too, but I know enough that the president isn't on the fast side. (Although to be fair, alot of decisions are made by his administration, which circles to him picking them, and etc.)

darkshadow2247
05-25-2006, 04:50 AM
its not that i support his decisions. honestly, i dont think either candidate in the '04 election was truly fit for presidency. and i should clarify myself a little more. when i say support him, i don't mean go crazy about what he says and try to cricify whoever speaks out against him. that would undermine the principles of freedom of speech.

i guess what im trying to say is hard to put into words. its like, put yourself in his shoes. you are pressured into making a decision while everyone is watching your every move. give the guy a break. he's bent on war and not the sharpest tool in the shed. and he's a puppet to Carl Robe or whatever his name is.

Spec Highwind
05-25-2006, 04:45 PM
I am not American... I'm from far away... I'm from another continent. I'm from Europe. I'm from Portugal. But I really hate him, even so...

Tiny Bronco
05-25-2006, 05:06 PM
So long as he's in office I'm not going to hate him and try to be a bain in the ass to whatever he's trying to accomplish. Thats the sad thing about political parties. If one is trying to do something the other will screw it up even if they think its a good idea. Just to make the other side look bad.

darkshadow2247
05-25-2006, 05:48 PM
in actuality they do nothing but make themselves look bad

Hydra
05-25-2006, 09:54 PM
A man who can't say or spell 'nuclear' should not be in any political office. Even if that's so, I'll vouch for him. He's basically all we have for another few years. It's doubtful he can mess anything else up. The war is for money, poltical purposes, and a cover up. We're supposed to believe we're rebuilding what we bombed up. It's unlikely, but I'm not going to ask about it. Just suck it up and wait. He'll be gone soon. Love him, and respect him, as long as he's there. So, I'll vote yes. But I'll be glad when he's gone. O.o

Zeromus_X
05-25-2006, 10:33 PM
@Darkshadow: Ah, I understand that better.

Dark FFnut
06-05-2006, 05:47 PM
I'm with Hydra on this.

Quick Note: Do a Google Search for "miserable failure" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky."

Hydra
06-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Saw that coming from a mile away. :D

Zeromus_X
06-05-2006, 06:19 PM
I actually didn't know about that. xD

Hydra
06-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Even if you search it without hitting 'I'm feeling lucky', it shows his name, and lots of links to him. :D

Dark FFnut
06-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah, it's called a "Google Bomb."

They tell you how to do it on Wikipedia.

Sephiroth v.2
06-13-2006, 02:53 AM
hes only a boring old man!!

Seyluv
06-13-2006, 12:41 PM
hes only a boring old man!!
I agree, with you.

Kat
06-17-2006, 10:12 AM
not only is he a boring old man but a poor leader also i had to vote no i dont like him

~Hidan~
06-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Bush is nothing more then a puppet for the rest of the republicans to play with and make look bad, just look at the difference between him as a governer and him as president. Good vs Moron... its simple he is acting the best role ever seen on tv and taking our eyes off of something huge that is going on someplace else that we are not supposed to be looking.

Luis
06-18-2006, 09:03 AM
He's not my president (THANKS!!!!):D:D

I don't really know what the americans can expect from a person who does not care about sending americans to fight against...who? Anyone knows? Saddam Hussein??? HA!! Oil is the reason.

I don't really know what americans can expect from a person who does not care about lying them. Where are the massive destruction weapons? (I hope I've said it correctly..)

I don't really know what americans can expet from a person who does not care about having a president which has no culture. He can't speak well..how many mistakes has he done already when talking? And his brother hasn't culture either... He said once in public: 'I'd like to thank the "Spanish Republic" for...' Spain is a monarchy!! Does he even know where it is in the world map? Probably not, since America is the world center. (sarcasm)

That's my opinion.
Play the video 'Mosh'. (http://search.es.music.yahoo.com/launch/search/?m=video&p=eminem&x=22&y=11)
Obviously it's censored.

Kat
06-18-2006, 12:56 PM
lol bush probably wouldnt know were spain is he might be getting alzimers since he IS an old man.....lol

Spirit
06-25-2006, 04:43 PM
I really HATE Bush. I heard form a couple of people that the reason for the high gas price is that Bush runs a oil or gas company (whichever). If he wants to make more money all he has to fo is raise gas price. Old man from Texas of course he wants more money:(

Edit: Heh, cool it on the profanity. :)

richboywonder
06-25-2006, 11:56 PM
No.I heard he tried to raise taxes.but it didn't work.

Slider
10-13-2006, 08:09 AM
No...............
It's really self-explainatory!!!

Axel
12-09-2006, 01:54 PM
He must feal really lonely since most of the Senate is controlled by the Democrats.

Avathar
12-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Contemporary statistics which hold the true opinion of the citizens of America:

George W. Bush's popularity is now lower than BEFORE the WTC Towers terrorist attack.

Which by all means, is just very good news.

Phoenix Flame
12-10-2006, 07:23 PM
He's all right - but I didn't vote for em.

I didn't like either of the candidates for that matter.

Xartex
12-11-2006, 05:36 AM
don't live in america but to me he seems like a little bit of a lunatic or something like that :) so no, i don't like him

Cloud101
12-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Ok I'm going to open your eyes...the original name of the mission was:

Operation
Iraqi
Liberation

OIL get it!