PDA

View Full Version : Lies about hidden things ingame

Ifrit-Inf3rno
05-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Well 1st of all id like to say hey to yall, seeing as this is my 1st post and all, :D

But down to the point, as many (most) of you know people have posted things up on websites saying how to get these super hidden things in the game, and i was wondering which ones you guys and gals have heard?

the ones ive heard are:

Ressurecting Aeris

Gaining Sephiroth as a permanent party chararacter.

Wooden chocobo [ lol the guy who posted this said you have to steal godo's underpants from wutai then take them to the nearest forest and a wooden choco will appear ] along with other chocobo colours.

any others?

Avathar
05-15-2006, 07:20 AM
And the Cheese Weapon, offcourse ;).

And btw,
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/buccobucco/welcome3.jpg
^^

Zeromus_X
05-15-2006, 10:54 AM
Any/all 'secret WEAPONs'

Fix the Tiny Bronco

Get 99 1/35 Soldiers and 99 Tissues and fight Zack, and then he joins the party. :P

Avathar
05-15-2006, 12:12 PM
That you can fly the Highwind into space. ^^

Tiny Bronco
05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
First of, the CHEESE WEAPON is real! :p
Secondly, you have to have a Gameshark to get Sephiroth as a playable character.
Thirdly, that wooden chocobo thing made me laugh.
Fourthly...

WELCOME to FFnet!!!! :D

Zeromus_X
05-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Gameshark, or the Jenova program for PC. (Same goes for Aerith.) Although for some reason it has the ability to edit young Cloud. ><;

gcarev10
05-16-2006, 05:26 PM
I mast say that the most rumors i never hear so i don know abaut that thing and what i reed now this thing what u wrote i mast sa i am stund, sorry guys, aaaahhh yes i heard abaut sefirot thing but it have 1 isue i can not controle him in the game and that stand fore allso for sefirot sware i can have that sward but u cant use her.

Zeromus_X
05-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Yes, Sephiroth is programmed so that you can't control him. Even if you hack him into your party, you unfortunately can't use him, or alter his materia/equipment. (And he'll always be at Lv50, so...) Same goes for Young Cloud, he'll be at Lv1 all the time.

Spec Highwind
05-20-2006, 01:13 PM
I heard it's possible to have aeris back in the japanese version, but they took that out and added 2 new WEAPONS: Ruby and Emerald (or Sapphire, dun remember)

Tiny Bronco
05-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Thats jsut a glitch that got blown way out of proportion. You CAN'T get Aeris back without a hack file or gameshark. Has for the weapons...
I pretty sure they always exsisted in the Japanese version.

Hydra
05-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Any hear about where you can make the battle against Safer Sephiroth last more than one turn? It's fake, but I thought it'd be pretty interesting. o.0

Zeromus_X
05-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Well, you can fight Safer Sephiroth for more than one turn, I don't really understand.

Hydra
05-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Bah, I worded it wrong. As in, he can take more than one attack.

Edit:Meh...so long since I played it. I meant Sephiroth. You know....the final one. Who dies in one hit, and you can use Omnislash, even if you don't have it.

Tiny Bronco
05-22-2006, 05:32 PM
No. That must be a lie, glitch, or hack. I checked the code for FF7 on the internet and it automatically kills Sephiroth and then continues to go into the FMV movie.

Hydra
05-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I know. Some people claim it's possible though. -_- Oh well.