PDA

View Full Version : Palis Game Trailer

Zerlina
05-21-2006, 06:22 PM
(I've posted this in the Palis board, but not many people go there, and it also has to do with this board...)

For a while I've been working on a game based on the RP here (The Story of Palis). I just finished making a game trailer (I was bored ^^') and so here it is. If you view it, please comment. Thank you!
:)

Also, I was thinking of maybe naming people in oen of the towns after people here. A little cameo fun ^^. So if you want to be mentioned, let me know your name! ^.~ (First name is ok).

Trailer Download:

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=1814759

Zeromus_X
05-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Oh, I already saw it, but forgot to comment. :P

Looks pretty good. Just make sure to balance gameplay and story, since you mentioned that you had trouble with that. Although I don't think we'll have a problem with the story. :)

Hydra
05-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Looks a lot like the CCA Comic RPG game Ash and Gilga were making. Looks pretty solid. :D

Dark FFnut
05-21-2006, 11:06 PM
Seperated should be separated.

And there's also a conspicuous lack of either of my characters in the entire trailer. Does that mean they don't even make it into the demo?

Other than that, pretty damn awesome trailer. Especially your foreshadowing about Variel's "second chance" thing.

Zerlina
05-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Artemis (Magus) is in the demo, but like I said in the Palis board, I've only finished up to the war in Gracia. Artemis joins when the fighting starts, disguising himself as a Gracian blacksmith so that he can search for his daughter.
I thought it made more sense than him having (somehow) fallen through a wall on the exact same day that Malice arrives on a ship and Belial appears out of nowhere. Especially since in the game none of them know Palis is connected to the rest of the universe. Nichi just remembers a voice calling him (Elena- who is also Artemis' wife), and then a white light. Ishia remembers having found him in the grounds of the castle, assuming he had been abandoned and that the white light was only lightning from the storm. It's also assumed that Titania was taken to Sirenna when she was unconcious (therefore explaining her sudden change in location).
The only ones who knows about the portals is Artemis, because after consulting an oracle, he follows Glenn (who he believes took Iphinia).

So uh...if it makes you feel better...your character's wife is in it. ^^'

I'll make sure there's lots of Glenn and Artemis in the next one. ;)

Spiff
05-22-2006, 01:39 AM
Impressive...

Triton
06-03-2006, 07:13 PM
That looks pretty awesome.