PDA

View Full Version : I wanna kill all F.F. Noobs

Eru Iluvatar
05-24-2006, 02:38 PM
Who just wanna see 'Sephy' and get high!Oh yaay!Badass Sephy is back!Motherf****
I hate these F.F.noobs.
Who don't see the depth in F.F.
I grew up playing F.F.
And know many symbolisms,and care about F.F.
Thus I know a lot about F.F. and its true hypostasis.
I swear I will kill all F.F. noobs with my bear hands.
These are the guys that make us seem ''Oh,the geek who plays F.F.'' and tell us ''Get a life man''
I wanna extinguish them.

There are also some serious F.F. players,who know a lot abotu F.F. and admire e.g. Sephy[my idol :p] and other stuff about F.F. too.
lamers F.F. noobs![not you exactly,well,unless you admit it,and I will have to kill you]

Don't you just hate the F.F. noobs?Who buy 999 items and spend 8,000,000$ to stuff which they don't knwo about.Why ?Cos they are like ''Woo!!I am Tidus!Yay!'
gays.[again,not you ,unless you admit it]

Spec Highwind
05-24-2006, 03:24 PM
well... i must be one of the few who knows a little more than that about Final Fantasy and likes Sephiroth. (It's normal... my first final fantasy was final fantasy VII, when I was 7 years old... I had nightmares with this dude, and all :D maybe some nostalgy...)

Avathar
05-24-2006, 05:06 PM
FF-Fanboys, especially FFVII-fanboys are terrible. Like you said, they hardly know anything about the game, and then they only like certain games (like most FFVII-fanboys don't care about the very first Final Fantasy games :mad: ), :D the idiots!

Tiny Bronco
05-24-2006, 05:28 PM
Or people who say a game sucks because it doesn't have good graphics! There's more to a game than graphics!

Zeromus_X
05-24-2006, 05:33 PM
It's annoying, yes. The best thing to do is ignore them, it isn't too big a deal.

Eru Iluvatar
05-24-2006, 06:02 PM
You are all right.Thanks

Spec Highwind
05-24-2006, 08:20 PM
I also hate those guys who say retro games are the best, just because they are retro... it can be the stupidest game ever, but they like it!

darkshadow2247
05-25-2006, 03:27 AM
I also hate those guys who say retro games are the best, just because they are retro... it can be the stupidest game ever, but they like it!
reminds me of paper boy. :P for some reason i feel so wrong here because my favorite FF's are X and VII

ThroneofDravaris
05-25-2006, 05:25 AM
No offense, but you while you're bitching about "FF Noobs", you make yourself sound like a pretty irredeemable fanboy yourself :\

Eru Iluvatar
05-25-2006, 06:11 AM
No offense, but you while you're bitching about "FF Noobs", you make yourself sound like a pretty irredeemable fanboy yourself :\

excuse me?

ThroneofDravaris
05-25-2006, 06:14 AM
I'm saying your post reeks of irony.

Eru Iluvatar
05-25-2006, 06:21 AM
Yes it does.
I am trying to express myself concerning the F.F. noobs.

ThroneofDravaris
05-25-2006, 06:29 AM
By posting like one?

Eru Iluvatar
05-25-2006, 06:30 AM
I think you woke up bad this morning.
Iwon't argue anymore.

ThroneofDravaris
05-25-2006, 06:34 AM
I said your post was ironic, and you agreed. I fail to see the argument.

simi87
05-25-2006, 04:49 PM
sometimes noobs can be boring and sometimes they say something wrong...but i think that everybody at the beginning was a noob. So i think that it's correct to have some patience with the noobs.

Spec Highwind
05-25-2006, 05:18 PM
and those who are n00bs for their entire life?

simi87
05-25-2006, 05:33 PM
i think that no-one can be a noob for all his life...

Avathar
05-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Exactly. Most of these (i hate the word myself, but anywho) noobs, they are still young and unexperienced. Therefore they'ld make ridiculous and short posts, saying how awesome one game is, but without mentioning why they love it.

But then again, it is harder to define a reason why you love something. Giving definitions does get easier when you get older, so...
For myself, i don't really mind these kids. If they love a game, sure, they may spread the word, as long as it doesn't become useless spam (which it unfortunately usually does become. =/).

Arkacia
05-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Ok, enough.

I don't like the name of this thread, even if it is generic and not aimed at anyone in paticular. Am also not happy with the borderline hostility that is beginning to show.

Every person is different, and will have different opinions and different ways of expressing them.

*Closed*