PDA

View Full Version : Which F.F. character do you loathe?

Eru Iluvatar
05-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Okay now,tell us who do you hate,and most importantly,why.

All ff8 characters,'cept Selphie.
They are all so immature,stupid,e.g. Seifer:
What is this a trying-to-look-evil?He looks like a fish seller.OMG that fireball WAS WICKED !!Watch out guys!Seifer comes with his MALICIOUS FIREBALL!!!!
What a gay character,really.
Rinoa was ugly,and stupid ,as Seifer and all other ff8 characters.She was all like ''Woo,pls save me Squall!My butt will hurt!o pls help me!!''
Pfft.Pathetic and stupid/irritating.

Squall.
OMG that guy has some big Efing problems!Wooo!I am SO kewl for not talking to anybody.I am soooo cool about that.I am the man.Lame and a most immature character,like all the others in ff8.

I can't hold myself back now,but ff8 has such a boring snd stupid story!

Zeromus_X
05-27-2006, 11:50 PM
So much for saying why.

Anyway, I never really cared for Yuffie's motivation for helping the crew, or more importantly, why she wanted to 'hunt' Materia. Getting lots of Materia to "restore Wutai to glory" just doesn't seem to fit. Then again, she is an optional character after all. Still, her back-story doesn't come close to the other main characters.

Hydra
05-28-2006, 12:36 AM
I loathe Cloud. For being near Tifa too much. That could be ME. :D

Seriously, I loathe Cait Sith. I didn't really see any reason for him at all. O.o

Squall Lionheart
05-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Okay now,tell us who do you hate,and most importantly,why.

All ff8 characters,'cept Selphie.
They are all so immature,stupid,e.g. Seifer:
What is this a trying-to-look-evil?He looks like a fish seller.OMG that fireball WAS WICKED !!Watch out guys!Seifer comes with his MALICIOUS FIREBALL!!!!
What a gay character,really.
Rinoa was ugly,and stupid ,as Seifer and all other ff8 characters.She was all like ''Woo,pls save me Squall!My butt will hurt!o pls help me!!''
Pfft.Pathetic and stupid/irritating.

Squall.
OMG that guy has some big Efing problems!Wooo!I am SO kewl for not talking to anybody.I am soooo cool about that.I am the man.Lame and a most immature character,like all the others in ff8.

I can't hold myself back now,but ff8 has such a boring snd stupid story!

Mostly I hate people like you who are obssesed with starting hate threads...

Reported for immature behaviour, stupidity, and flamming FF8, I've seen your site....basically you're not the problem...it's where you come from, now stop being an idiot before you get expelled out of here...

Spec Highwind
05-28-2006, 04:06 PM
now stop being an idiot before you get expelled out of here...

he only gave his oppinion... he didn't even offend anyone in the foruns. This is an Final Fantasy forum, and he was talking about the characters... unless you own square... that would be different =)

Seriously, I loathe Cait Sith. I didn't really see any reason for him at all. O.o

He was a Shinra spy, and everything, he could get some information... and the cait sith was only a puppet. He was being controlled by a real man in Sinra's HQ =)

Arkacia
05-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Mostly I hate people like you who are obssesed with starting hate threads...

Reported for immature behaviour, stupidity, and flamming FF8, I've seen your site....basically you're not the problem...it's where you come from, now stop being an idiot before you get expelled out of here...

People stating their dislike of a game, or the characters within a game are not a problem. It is members flameing and insulting each other that is not allowed. When some players can't stand to see their fav game or fav character talked down, and respond by blasting the person who posted the comments, then we will step in and act. That hasn't happened in this thread.

Squall, you need to stop treating FF8, and paticualrly one character in it, as sacred cows. Simple fact is some people don't like the game, and/or don't like that character. Talking about that dislike is ok, as long as the talk is kept to the games and characters, and not aimed at the person posting. I don't like Rinoa much either, in fact she is probably the character I like least in any of the FF games I've played. She's only slightly more irritating than that princess in FF9 though.

Eru Iluvatar
05-30-2006, 12:05 PM
I won't argue

Phoenix Flame
05-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Pretty heavy subject...to voice my opinion, I would like the say the most annoying character anywhere, ever - is Heidegger! I couldn't stand him at all. :-)

Avathar
05-30-2006, 06:51 PM
I don't really loathe any Final Fantasy character. =)

Spec Highwind
05-30-2006, 07:06 PM
The great fans like every character in the game =)

Tiny Bronco
05-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Well there were a few characters I don't like but I still think they are cool characters. For example: I don't like Hojo. However, I do like his part in FF7's storyline. Everyone likes a mad scientist! :D Exspecially one that can "create" a Sehpy.

Avathar
05-30-2006, 07:32 PM
Hojo had an excellent part in the story, but then again... a mad scientist.... very original. :p

Hydra
05-30-2006, 07:54 PM
That turns monsterly. o.O I just hate Cait Sith. On coolness factor. If that is a factor. =/ He's just doesn't stand out like the others.

Eru Iluvatar
05-31-2006, 05:54 AM
The great fans like every character in the game =)
exactly because i am a great fan,and not a fanboy liek you,i don't like some characters

Spec Highwind
05-31-2006, 02:31 PM
exactly because i am a great fan,and not a fanboy liek you,i don't like some characters

What I meant is that I like every character... each one in a different way... but I don't think any of the characters I saw shouldn't be there... they all have a great part in the story (I only played FF4,7,8,9,10 and 10-2 to the end... half of FF5 and a little something of FF2, which is great :X) maybe I'll find some characters I hate in the other FFs...

But I think the characters I like least are Zorn an Thorn.

Avathar
05-31-2006, 04:07 PM
But I think the characters I like least are Zorn an Thorn.

Well yeah, that's the thing: I also found Zorn and Thorn annoying, but they filled in an excellent part of the blindly following bad guys, who serve the main villain. :)

Hey wait... why didn't i notice this before =/ :

Since FFIX is like a tribute to the Final Fantasy oldies: Zorn and Thorn are like Kefka. Psychotic evil clowns. =D =/ But just like Kuja is a mixture of the elegancy of Sephiroth and the madness of Kefka, Kuja is nothing compared to his two precedors. (As Zorn and Thorn just aren't as awesome as Kefka :D )

Hydra
05-31-2006, 06:43 PM
lol..Kuja seemed like the gay of Final Fantasy. Still, he was kinda cool. =/

Avathar
05-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah, what's more cool than a gender-confused thong wearing narcisist...

<_<

>_>

^_^ Kefka offcourse! :p

Hydra
05-31-2006, 07:22 PM
I guess he's Michael Jacksons Idol. :D Meh. Freak Sephiroth too. O.o He got too overly cocky, with his fancy meteo and his 2 hour long Supernova animation.

Zeromus_X
05-31-2006, 08:32 PM
Humourously, Supernova had a very short animation in the original Japanese version of the game. I guess they just wanted to make it fancy for everyone else.

Hydra
05-31-2006, 11:01 PM
Did they get rid of the whole 'going through planets' thing? Meh. That was the annoying part. O.o

Phoenix Flame
06-01-2006, 04:27 AM
Humourously, Supernova had a very short animation in the original Japanese version of the game. I guess they just wanted to make it fancy for everyone else.

Can you really blame them for making in longer though? I thought the whole Supernova spell/summon was awesome! It did drag a little after watching it a few hundred times :p Then again, I was always a geek when it came to outer space. :rolleyes:

Zeromus_X
06-01-2006, 04:32 AM
Hydra: Yes, it was just a big celestial explosion in the original form.

reasonimalive: It gets annoying when soloing Sephy with only the Buster Sword and no materia. ><; Granted, it's only like eight turns or something, but still, it's a long and annoying animation.

It still looks pretty cool though.

Seph: "omg look at me! I a god! I can blow up the sun!! hahahah!"

Cloud: "Too bad it can't actually kill us."

Seph: "Yeah, but it looks cool though, huh?"

Cait: "Yeah, that's true."

Yuffie: "Why the hell are we in outer space? Weren't we in the sky a while ago? Wait, none of this makes any sense!"

Cid: *knocks out Yuffie*

Tifa: "Now we can play Scrabble!"

Barret: "But I ate all the Ts."

All: "Barret!!"

Well, you get the idea.

Hydra
06-01-2006, 11:18 PM
He should've ate the A's.... :D Still, we get the long side of the stick with the animation, and it's too long...But oh well. At least it's something of a giant attack. :D

Squall Lionheart
06-02-2006, 05:53 AM
People stating their dislike of a game, or the characters within a game are not a problem. It is members flameing and insulting each other that is not allowed. When some players can't stand to see their fav game or fav character talked down, and respond by blasting the person who posted the comments, then we will step in and act. That hasn't happened in this thread.

Squall, you need to stop treating FF8, and paticualrly one character in it, as sacred cows. Simple fact is some people don't like the game, and/or don't like that character. Talking about that dislike is ok, as long as the talk is kept to the games and characters, and not aimed at the person posting. I don't like Rinoa much either, in fact she is probably the character I like least in any of the FF games I've played. She's only slightly more irritating than that princess in FF9 though.

What?...Sacred cows..Whatever...
So I admit I've mistaken action but simply insulting what you like isn't just...

Fine whatever...
Can't believe this guy is actually enjoying making hate threads,this isn't his first one.....they're just arising the hate within you...pointless

And one more thing Arkacia...
Don't expect me to give my oppnioin about other FFs in here, because I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings....

How much of a bright idea is it to make a FF hate thread in a FF Forum....

ThroneofDravaris
06-02-2006, 06:09 AM
People who get offended by other's opinions should leave message boards the hell alone, or preferable the entire internet. That being said, it's pretty clear that there was an ulterior motive behind the creation of this thread.

The worst Final Fantasy character would probably be either Krile or Rosa. Krile because she was a bland, stereotypical ‘child who talks to animals’ character, and Rosa because she is pretty much the epitome of weak female leads that serve only to be kidnapped. I would probably lean more towards Krile though, because at least Rosa had a semi decent character design; Krile had to have the most boring sprite-sets in the series.

Phoenix Flame
06-02-2006, 06:19 AM
reasonimalive: It gets annoying when soloing Sephy with only the Buster Sword and no materia. ><; Granted, it's only like eight turns or something, but still, it's a long and annoying animation.

It still looks pretty cool though.

Seph: "omg look at me! I a god! I can blow up the sun!! hahahah!"

Cloud: "Too bad it can't actually kill us."

Seph: "Yeah, but it looks cool though, huh?"

Cait: "Yeah, that's true."

Yuffie: "Why the hell are we in outer space? Weren't we in the sky a while ago? Wait, none of this makes any sense!"

Cid: *knocks out Yuffie*

Tifa: "Now we can play Scrabble!"

Barret: "But I ate all the Ts."

All: "Barret!!"

Well, you get the idea.

OMG Zeromus_X! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! TY.

BTW, I've only done a couple of the difficult endings in games. You know, like using no materia/items/weak weapons, etc. - Like in Chrono Trigger when you could beat the game with only Chrono...<Sighs> now those where the days.

Any links to other cool uber-difficult trial endings???

Zeromus_X
06-02-2006, 06:26 AM
ThroneofDravaris: Krile's 'lazy eye'. xD

reasonimalive: Hmm...not sure right now, but I'll pm you if I find any.

Hydra
06-02-2006, 06:52 PM
lol, beating BFA with a NSG game. O.o Anyway.......the lazy eye... <.< I remember it. xD

Zeromus_X
06-02-2006, 09:20 PM
I mean, look: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Bare.gif

Still, all of Krile's classes are uber-cute! <3

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Geomancer.gifhttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/White_Mage.gifhttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Trainer.gif

I mean, look! The white mage is a kitty!!

Still...

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Bare.gif

Edit: It goes off to the side! xD

Hydra
06-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Kitty.... :D The Eye! O.o

Spirit
06-27-2006, 04:09 PM
I agree with Hydra only the Cait Sith part about being useless.

dappa
06-30-2007, 08:52 PM
I love all the characters in all the final fantasy games cause to me they are all unique and have a situation which suits them best.

An example being umaro on ff6 being suited for the colloseum.

Phoenix Flame
07-01-2007, 08:38 AM
...or for the Fanatics Tower maybe? :p

Edit: Zeromus_X's narration still makes me lol! =3 "I ate all the 'T's XDDDDDD~

Gackt Camui
07-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Yuffie, Rikku, and Cid. I can't stand them. I think their characters are so dang annoying.

Kat
07-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Yuffie, Rikku, and Cid. I can't stand them. I think their characters are so dang annoying.;_;
i feel so good now.

I don't really loathe any Final Fantasy character. =)that pretty much settles it for me.
=D

Judge Magister
07-25-2007, 06:50 AM
Hands down, Tidus. His whiny voice killed the game for me.

Gackt Camui
08-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Each to his own. I liked Tidus. His voice might be annoying but that doesn't make him a bad character. Unlike the ones that I named...they are so dumb. They need to get their heads of their you know whats.

Phoenix Flame
08-17-2007, 07:44 AM
I HATE Kefka. ;ang

Hydra
08-17-2007, 02:56 PM
I still don't like Cait Sith.

The game could've gone without him. x3

Aside from the black materia.

dappa
08-17-2007, 05:05 PM
I would've preferred more limit breaks for cait sith though I dont loathe him as a character.

Phoenix Flame
08-18-2007, 06:33 AM
I still don't like Cait Sith.

The game could've gone without him. x3

Aside from the black materia.

Nuu.

Just crush Aerith in the temple.

Problem solved! <3

XDD

Darkreno
08-24-2007, 11:29 AM
i can't stand seymor he wasn't too much of a villain..he didn't really ruin lives or destroy stuff. he just simply attempted to coax yuna to marry him stuff...and believe it or not n this is going against my own kind-The Turks-sorry but rude only disturbs me cuz he alarmingly resemble marius' -X . its not a good reason i kno . but its only the looks other than that he's alright. so if i add it all up seymor acts like her -X n rude looks like him...not a good combination.

clief101_
08-24-2007, 11:33 AM
i dun like tidus or vaan...worthless if ya ask me

Shinra Soldier 1
08-24-2007, 11:45 AM
I loathe YRP, I hope they BURRNNNNNNNN

Marius
08-24-2007, 11:55 AM
^lmfao...
me i don hate any ff character..maybe some of the monsters in the game. bl33pin tonberries!!!