PDA

View Full Version : Battle 14: Omega Weapon vs. Squall

Squall Lionheart
06-02-2006, 07:11 AM
Read this first:
Due to some last results, there are doubts that some people are voting according to diffrent FFs points of view so starting from now evrey vote will be visible to all,each vote is equivalent to EXP and this battle will last 7 days here's the battle briefing:

Name: Omega Weapon
Limit Break: Terra Break
Current EXP: 4 EXP
Previous results: Ifrit vs Omega Weapon (0-1), Ultima Weapon vs Omega Weapon (3-2)

Name: Squall
Weapon: Gunblade
Limit Break: Renzokuken
Current EXP: 8 EXP
Previous results: Eden vs Squall (1-4), Griever vs Squall (1-4)

Zeromus_X
06-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Squall casts Meltdown. Limits it to death.

or

Omega uses Terra Break

Okay, I can't decide. If it were just Squall, then Omega would probably win. Unless, he got alot of Lionhearts or something. Meh.

ThroneofDravaris
06-03-2006, 05:39 AM
Omega Weapon. Squall would have to be insanely lucking to kill it before it used Light Pillar.

Presuming no GF blocking was involved.

Squall Lionheart
06-03-2006, 12:50 PM
I wouldn't underestimate the Lionheart....

ThroneofDravaris
06-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Lionheart is cool, if it actually comes up. Squall needs to be able to use his limit break first, which means he's either on critical HP or using aura. He would be insane to be under a critical status, as he would pretty much be wiped out by any of Omega's normal attacks. So aura it is, which mean that he needs to first spend a turn casting it, and then recasting it every three turns or so. Since he isn't on critical HP, his chances of seeing Lionheart at the end of Renzokuken are rather low.

Omega has around 1,000,000 HP and Lionheart does around 200,000 damage each time it's used. Realistically, Squall would probably need to get at least 3 lionhearts in as well as the damage from Renzokuken in order to win the battle. Considering he has to spend turns using Aura, healing any damage that has been done to him, using defend against Terra Break and using GFs to block Light Pillar, I really can’t see him winning.

Zell on the other hand...

Squall Lionheart
06-08-2006, 02:35 PM
So far it's a draw...
Any single EXP might make the diffrence...

Sephiroth v.2
06-08-2006, 02:51 PM
i vote for omega weapon cool name and power full monster now its 4-3 for omega weapon!

Squall Lionheart
06-09-2006, 11:24 PM

How much do you know about it...

Sorry but I'm not going to let the diffrence maker be someone who has no idea about FF8, if you don't reply then your vote will have to be canceled...read what I firstly said...

ThroneofDravaris
06-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Only 4 of the seven people who voted have replied to this thread. How do you know that all of them had non-retarded reasons? I would doubt that the vast majority put any more thought into this than Sephiroth v.2...

EDIT: 3 actually, Zeromus_X didn't vote.

Squall Lionheart
06-16-2006, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=ThroneofDravaris]Only 4 of the seven people who voted have replied to this thread. How do you know that all of them had non-retarded reasons? [QUOTE]

I read...and I already know each and evreyone...

[QUOTE=Sephiroth v.2] i vote for omega weapon cool name and power full monster now its 4-3 for omega weapon![QUOTE]

I know that maturity is hard to notice...but this won't be counted since the diffrence maker never answered back...

I won't allow this to be messed up by unserious people...

So the battle ends in a draw and there will be a Limit Break Battle...

Spirit
06-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Squall no matter what.

Seyluv
07-18-2006, 04:27 AM
I guess Omega Weapon.

Zeromus_X
07-18-2006, 04:43 AM
And here too. (See the other 'vs.' polls)

Yeah, Omega Weapon would totally win.