PDA

View Full Version : finally

murza
06-04-2006, 04:01 PM
i manage to defeat both weapons :) although emerald weapon was harder for me i even manage to defeat it without having to take that air storm attack XD

Tiny Bronco
06-04-2006, 05:32 PM
I always thought Emerald got easier after he used that Air Tam Storm attack. Like he just gave up. Are you enjoying the Master Materias? :D Its so much fun to have Cloud with W-Summon, W-Magic, W-Item, and all of the Master Materias! :p He's unstoppable and the screen were you select the attacks is full!

ThroneofDravaris
06-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Ruby and Emerald were easy IMO. But then, so are the vast majority of uber bosses in the series...

Zeromus_X
06-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Yeah, having an attack pattern is what makes them not as hard as they were intended to be. Although I do think Ruby is tougher because of the high body defence.

Phoenix Flame
06-05-2006, 05:17 PM
I agree w/Throneofdravaris - Even on X - the Nemesis (US version) was too easy if you you were leveled up. I think Square just does this to encourage the new gameplayer to really try to master the game - only then do you really come away from an RPG with the full exp. IMO

Tiny Bronco
06-05-2006, 05:34 PM
I have a save file were I managed to make it to disc. 3 and I'm at level 38! :cool:
Its hard to be that low, but it really makes Emerald and Ruby two tough nuts. Its really fun to beat Emerald when you actually have to try.