PDA

View Full Version : Problem : \

Vincent
06-12-2006, 02:42 PM
hey, on FF4 for PSX (anthologies version), when i go to teh dark elf magnetic cave, and battle it, he gimme 9999 of dammage, and when the 4 are dead, it says: Anhialated..

now I passed through that 1/2 times, and that never happened..

please help :confused:

Tiny Bronco
06-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't know but maybe CavesofNarshe.com could help.

Vincent
06-12-2006, 04:19 PM
hmm... cant find there :s

LoneWolf
07-05-2006, 07:43 AM
I believe you have to go to Toria (think thats what it is called) and talk to edward to recieve the twin harp. Should be ok then when fightin the elf.

Zeromus_X
07-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Oh! I didn't see this yet.

Yes, Lonewolf is correct, go back to Toroia (or Troia), the town you were just in, and talk to Edward. After he gives you the Twin Harp (or Echo Harp), go through the magnetic cave again, and you'll fight the Dark Elf without him anhillating you. Edward is on the left side of the castle, in a room.

DON'T READ ON IF YOU WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF.

Tips:

The first fight you must lose. It's a part of the story.

After that, you'll be able to equip your equipment again. You'll fight him again, and his attacks will be significantly weaker. However, he can turn your party members into pigs, so buy some Dietfood or have Tellah use Esuna/Heal to recover it.

After awhile, he'll turn into his second form (this weird dragon-y thing) and he'll be alot tougher. Keep attacking with Cecil, Yang, and Cid, and have Tellah heal as necessary. Put in a high-level spell if you get the chance. Good luck.

Yes, you'll encounter many party members who were supposed to be dead. Square didn't get it spot on this time. ^^;

END OF SPOILERS

Yeah. :)

Vincent
07-07-2006, 11:13 AM
'bout the spoiler i knew i'de loose the first tim,e
ive reached once there, but lost the game save :\

richboywonder
07-09-2006, 01:10 PM
you can't equip any metal,iron,or mythril.only a wooden hammer and a staff.but it didn't take 9999 out of me it took around 800 and i was still alive.but you were suppose to die then you'll get revived or something.after that you can equip your metal weapons.