PDA

View Full Version : Post Suggestions and Feedback...

Shaggy
12-18-2004, 07:27 PM
I'm always looking for ideas from you guys for this forum. Let me know what you would like to see here on this forum and for the the front page.

What I plan on having on the front page, is walkthroughs, cheats, screenshots of new FF games, a chatroom, reviews of each games, and so on.

Please let me know what you would like to see! ;)

Gumdrop
12-18-2004, 07:41 PM
for the front page how about a art section of some form? you could have a fan art section on the main site and a sub forum on the forums for submitting work.

Shaggy
12-18-2004, 07:48 PM
There ya go. Great idea!

Gumdrop
12-18-2004, 07:53 PM
thanks ^_^
I have another one, seeing as I have not noticed one, maybe you should add a video games section where you can talk about games other than ff?

Shaggy
12-18-2004, 07:55 PM
Will put one up!

Gumdrop
12-18-2004, 08:04 PM
I have another one! seeing as most people do not have much to say about the older ff instead of the forums ff1-4 then five and six maybe just have one-six? some people will feel over whelmed by to many forums its best to take ones that wont be posted in much off the main board or try to shrink them down or have them as sub forums (I learnt this from my own forums).

Shaggy
12-18-2004, 08:09 PM
OK.. I will merge them soon. ;)

Gumdrop
12-18-2004, 08:11 PM
I'm glad you like all my ideas so far ^_^
I will try to think of more good ones soon ;)

Spiff
02-24-2005, 07:58 PM
I don't see anyone using the Sports forum, anybody wanting to talk about that can do it in off topic. Simplicity is a very good thing.:)

Spiff
02-25-2005, 02:23 PM
FeedBack!

I like how you can close certain windows, makes it a lot less cluttered.

Shaggy
02-25-2005, 07:46 PM
What do you mean about close certain windows?

Spiff
02-25-2005, 08:08 PM
The little arrows at the edge of the forums, they minimize a whole section.

Shaggy
02-26-2005, 05:48 AM
Oh yea..I see what ya mean... ;)

Spiff
03-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Suggestion, Shouldn't FFX and FFX-2 have the same forum and FF11 it's own? Maybe it's just me.

Quezacotl
04-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah, either that or make them all separate. FFX and FFX-2 together wouldn't seem to bad, but grouping FFX and FFXI together doesn't make a great deal of sense to me when they're completely different games. =\

ShadowHeart
05-12-2005, 06:32 AM
I have a suggestion, Shaggy. You shall correct all the typos in the forum descriptions and forum names :D Nah, there's only a few, but still :p

Shaggy
05-12-2005, 08:28 PM
What typos.. :p

FFnut
05-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Key: typo
This makes no sense
wrong word to make this phrase

Final Fantasy I - IV
Discus the oldie by goodie Fantasy games here. (by should be but here)

Final Fantasy VII
Here you can talk about Final Fantasy 7, for Playstion and PC!

Other Video Games
Here you can find info on gmaes that are not FF realated. Post the games you want to talk about in hrere!

Final Fantasy Triva
If you think you know a lot about Final Fantasy or want to see who does. Test each others knowledge of FF world in here.

RPG Discussion
Hewre you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Visual Creations
Show off your artistic ablities or ask for art and photoshop related advice!

Sports Arena
Have a favorite sport. or team. Let us know here.

Just to name a few, I'm sure I missed a couple...

alfaitha
05-13-2005, 12:24 AM
for the front page how about a art section of some form? you could have a fan art section on the main site and a sub forum on the forums for submitting work.

I would also be very interested in seeing an art section. I can supply you with craploads of fanrt if you need any.

LoKuS
05-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Final Fantasy I - IV
Discus the oldie by goodie Fantasy games here. (by should be but here)It should be "but".

Shaggy
05-13-2005, 01:40 AM
I would also be very interested in seeing an art section. I can supply you with craploads of fanrt if you need any.There is a forum already up here :

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24

and lets see those craploads of fanart!! :D

Shaggy
05-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Key: typo
This makes no sense
wrong word to make this phrase

Final Fantasy I - IV
Discus the oldie by goodie Fantasy games here. (by should be but here)

Final Fantasy VII
Here you can talk about Final Fantasy 7, for Playstion and PC!

Other Video Games
Here you can find info on gmaes that are not FF realated. Post the games you want to talk about in hrere!

Final Fantasy Triva
If you think you know a lot about Final Fantasy or want to see who does. Test each others knowledge of FF world in here.

RPG Discussion
Hewre you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Visual Creations
Show off your artistic ablities or ask for art and photoshop related advice!

Sports Arena
Have a favorite sport. or team. Let us know here.

Just to name a few, I'm sure I missed a couple...
LOL, I didn't know that I was that bad. I was just rushing through it, trying to get it all done before I lost any sign ups. I'll fix it now. :p

Shaggy
05-13-2005, 02:18 AM
All fixed..anyhting else? :p

ShadowHeart
05-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Hardwarwe Heaven

/\
||
*wacks Shaggy over the head with a stick*

Oh, and why is "The crystal comes back!" in the FF9 board description in bold? I take it you did it on purpose, just curious as to why? :)

Shaggy
05-15-2005, 04:39 AM
Ha ha, no wonder my head hurts. :p

alfaitha, where are those fanart images?? :)

alfaitha
05-15-2005, 03:22 PM
im workin on em, gimme like, two more days to finish photoshoping :P

Squall Leonhart
12-27-2005, 05:01 PM
I have a very good idea, we should have a FF jeopardy!Then with every question you get more gil.

Squall Lionheart
01-24-2006, 02:04 PM
I don't know if you seen it but there was a poll in which it was agreed that from half the people think that FF8 is the best!....Not that I object about other FF's at all, But I would've loved it to add more FF8 people in the RPG since I found few FF8 Monsters & GFs and NO CHARACHTERS AT ALL.....I know it might be hard work...but don't take my word for it if you want...you can just ask other people's oppinions too....

Tiny Bronco
01-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Me thinks there should be different ways to get gil. Like a monster arena were instead of getting expiereince you get like 5 gil. :)

Arkacia
01-25-2006, 11:24 PM
There is no way to make the monster area give gil. I've looked and looked. It's just not possible with the way the RPG Hack is set up. Sorry.

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 09:40 PM
To be honest...I prefer it this way...
Especially since they can be gained throught battles or lotteries...

Tiny Bronco
01-27-2006, 05:52 PM
The whole monster arena gil thing was just an idea. It would be nice if you could get small amounts of gil in other ways though. Thanks for trying to set up the monster arena thing Arkacia anyway. :)

Squall Lionheart
01-27-2006, 10:30 PM
.....but too much ways of gaining Gils might destract members from posting....
& am I able to use & own more than a single magic in battles? or buying one removes the other?

Staircase
06-25-2006, 01:17 PM
I think you ahould add a IRC chatroom. Thoes are always fun and bring the community members closer. Put ffx/x2 and xi in two different forums, and put sports as a sub category under off-topic meybe? Thanks =)

richboywonder
07-08-2006, 03:59 PM
when you battle you can have like a two on two battle or three on three battle wouldn't that be cool.

Zeromus_X
07-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Putting FFX and FFX-2 is more sightly, and giving FFXI its own forum would just be better organised. That's the only thing that's always bugged me.

Although I don't see any FFXI players here anyway...:p

Griever
07-13-2006, 11:42 PM
What about maybe adding some more midis to the monster arena?

I have some excellent versions of final fantasy themes on my computer from "The Black Mages"

And i can get many many more. I just think it would give the monster arena music list a little more variety.

Another suggestion i have is maybe making a signature/avatar making forum, where members who are good at making them can make signatures and avatars for other people, and in exchange the person could pay them some gil for their efforts...Or for free of course. Just an idea.

Zeromus_X
07-13-2006, 11:49 PM
I did merge a few sig threads into another 'general signature thread', but nobody has used it for some time. However, that's a good idea, so I'll probably make another one.

Griever
07-14-2006, 05:59 AM
I hope it's okay, i am thinking of making a nice picture to use as a banner somewhere on the site, i want to contribute to this forum in some way, i really enjoy it here. Since the banner on the top of the page is nothing but black mages i was tihnking about making it of Vivi.

If the admins like it, and they want to use it then they can put it where ever and maybe add a little extra feel to the site.

Just my little way of saying thanks for the awesome forum site =]

Shaggy
07-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Sure Griever. Lets see what ya got :)

blukazoo159
07-31-2006, 09:58 PM
i totaly agree!!!

blukazoo159
07-31-2006, 09:59 PM
nvm. sry.

C_Dub
08-07-2006, 04:02 AM
Hey are we gonna get a FFXII or FFXIII (maybe later for XIII) anytime soon since they are coming out soon or maybe even a topic for games to be released and maybe a topic for other square enix games like kingdom hearts ect.. maybe that would fit into other games but its just a thought :)

Phoenix Flame
10-07-2006, 10:48 PM
I agree w/C-Dub...we NEED a FFXII thread (U.S. release is this month!!! Yea!)

Zeromus_X
10-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Yes, but at the end of the month. :)

Although I would assume Shaggy would make a forum for FFXII when it does come out, right Shaggy?

dappa
11-24-2006, 06:36 PM
What about finding a way to get people to post more in the final fantasy sections cause it seems to me that they are getting a little quiet.

Especially ffs 1-6

Shaggy
11-25-2006, 01:02 AM
What ideas do you have for that?

Phoenix Flame
11-25-2006, 01:23 AM
I'm not sure you could find a way to get them to post more...
Everyone's busy playing XII and III for the DS I'm sure. But I'll post a little more in the VI section. I loved that game.

Dappa, if you know any friends who enjoyed the game, consider inviting them to check out the forums.

dappa
11-27-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm not sure you could find a way to get them to post

Dappa, if you know any friends who enjoyed the game, consider inviting them to check out the forums.

Nah I dont have any friends whatsover who like final fantasy thats why I come to this forum. So in that respect I am screwed.

I will post more often in those forums to see if I can stir up some debate.

The last few days I have been posting in them forums and people have entered into the discussion so that may be the way to go.

Slider
02-17-2007, 01:14 PM
um....is it just my problem or everybody else can't see the RPG characters in their status bar

EDIT: Also, for fun i tried seeing my messenger online stat but it said i was offline while i wasn't so is it also only my problem ?

dappa
02-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Here is a suggestion.

For all the final fantasy forums their are tonnes of help that users have offered other users in some of the threads.

Cant some of that info be used for that new forum that you created recently? The one for tips.