PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Star Ocean characters!

Zeromus_X
06-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Zeromus just can't get enough of this wonderful series! And tearing the enemies into pieces, at that. However, what are all of your favorite characters of the series? (Hopes that not just Shadowheart has played the SO games.)

SO1- Perisie! She's a kitty! Well, alot of the main characters are Fellpool, but she's the best. Second would go to Ronixis, because he's Claude's dad.

SO2- Chisato! Her Killer Moves hit ludicrous amounts of times, and she's funny! Second place goes to...Rena! Gotta love healers.

SO3- Nel! Well, I like all the characters, but Nel is the coolest. She's a well-balanced fighter, and she can zip around the battlefield even without Bunny Shoes. Second place goes to Albel, for being the badass of the game. And Aura Wall being able to lock up even the optional bosses!

*puts Nel and Albel in a shotgun marraige*

What are your favorite Star Ocean 1, 2, and 3 characters? (Or whatever ones you played.)

I apologize for my unorthodox cheerfulness, but that's what caffiene and studyin' does to 'ya. 0_o;

ShadowHeart
06-17-2006, 08:08 AM
I apologize for my unorthodox cheerfulness, but that's what caffiene and studyin' does to 'ya. 0_o;
Lol, nice :p

I haven't played SO1 enough, and last time was such a long time ago. I got some 20 hours into the game like 2 years ago, then I lost my save.. and consequently lost motivation to play it.. but I'll have to start up again sometime so I can come back and properly reply in here.. j/k ;)

SO2 - Generally speaking I'd have to go with Ashton (BARREL BARREL BARREL).. or Leon! I really like Leon for some reason. He's my favourite "black mage" and he has among the best battle quotes (cocky lil brat!) :) Battlewise, I actually really like Claude, and Ashton (but I often recruit Opera so I don't always have the choice of using him, which sucks). Rena is almost indispensible. The single most important character in a battle IMO (only thing that would come close for an effective healer would actually be Opera with a maxed out Healing Star KM).
Oh and of course I have to brag about that I actually went through the entire survival battle using Leon (just for a laugh hehe), I got some screenshots of that if you want to see :p Leon rocks!

SO3 - I like Albel for the same reason as you do (the badass part), and I've found him extremely effective in battle the little I've played (finished the game 1½ times only..). I really like Nel for her character, not as much for her battle capabilities. I also really like Maria in battle, and storywise as well.