PDA

View Full Version : I hate my avatar now!

Seyluv
06-21-2006, 03:21 AM
I used to love this guy songs and stuff. I always idolized him, but now he ruined my favorite song of all time. :mad: In his new album, it was like 27 tracks and yet he only had three decent songs.(which was 2, 8, and 15) I mean, do you know how much money i paid for it. how long i had to wait to get it, how long i had to wait for this album to get back in stock. :o On my avatar this is a scene from his m/v "alone", which is my favorite song by him. And guess what he did like three different versons on this album. all but the original, so boring love song version, some lame weak rock ver, and lastly just don't know what he called the third ver but it was horrible. I just can't even look at him with the same respect as i used to. I guess i only have m.c the max to full my bull headness. I have so much pride for them, to me they are the best band ever to exist.

Maybe I should change it to that final fantasy avatar i have. :D

Squall Lionheart
06-21-2006, 07:41 AM
so what do you expect me to say?...

Tiny Bronco
06-21-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm thinking along the lines of Squall.
Change your avatar to your FF one then.

ThroneofDravaris
06-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Change it to something intrusive and obnoxious that will piss everyone off.

All the cool people do that.

Hydra
06-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Damn straight it will. O.o If you don't like it, then change it. :D To whatever you want. =/

~Hidan~
06-21-2006, 03:43 PM
If you hate something change it or ignore it....

darkshadow2247
06-21-2006, 04:11 PM
so what do you expect me to say?...

chea, i'm with that. not every album an artist comes out with will be gold

Luis
06-22-2006, 03:32 PM
Don't worry.. It happens sometimes..
I liked much more the first albums Garbage launched(Garbage and Version 2.0) than the last ones. (Although I haven't heard the last one at all, it sounds as commercial as Beautiful Garbage).
I guess I know how it makes you feel.

PS: A FF avathar would be a nice option ;)

Spec Highwind
06-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Don't worry.. It happens sometimes..
I liked much more the first albums Garbage launched(Garbage and Version 2.0) than the last ones. (Although I haven't heard the last one at all, it sounds as commercial as Beautiful Garbage).
I guess I know how it makes you feel.

PS: A FF avathar would be a nice option ;)

I started hearing Garbage like 2 weeks ago... and I really like it... they aren't that known here in Portugal...

richboywonder
06-22-2006, 03:41 PM
be lucky you have one because I don't have one can somebody help me find one.

Staircase
06-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Yea, This is a final Fantasy forum, so meybe a FF avatar?
Also : Who is the band?

Tiny Bronco
06-22-2006, 05:05 PM
For the kid who wants an avatar.
Google Image FF(#) Avatars.
Or you could make your own.

Ajianni
06-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Does anyone know how i can get an avartar

Staircase
06-22-2006, 06:42 PM
"Does anyone know how i can get an avartar"
... the last poster just said ...

Zeromus_X
06-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Go to User CP, then go to 'Avatar Settings' and it should be self-explanatory from there. You can enter the URL of an avatar off the internet, or upload one from your computer. (Make sure it's the appropriate size, of course.)

I don't really know who this band is, but just because they released an album you didn't really care for doesn't mean you have to just disown them. :p But if you really want a new avatar, you know how.