PDA

View Full Version : Who beat this game?

Seyluv
06-23-2006, 06:56 AM
Did anyone really beat this game? :confused:

This was the very first final fantasy that I ever played and yet I still haven't beat it.

Zeromus_X
06-23-2006, 07:53 AM
I'm still on Chapter Three, unfortunately. Got a SO3 challenge and just completed SO2, so I haven't had time. :p

Dark FFnut
06-23-2006, 12:33 PM
I've beaten it.

It's... um... really easy, actually, except for like three battles (and one of them is only hard if you're not prepared for it).

Golgorand Execution Site because you're outnumbered... I think eight to five.

Riovanes Castle (if you're unprepared) because a lot of people can't one-on-one Wiegraf and save over their main file so they can't go back to train.

The Bethla Floodgate. It's really a pain in the ass.

Actually, a while ago Shaggy had me type up a walkthrough for Tactics... it's not finished yet, but since it was supposed to go on the "actual" site and his goals have lowered since then, I could post it here if you want.

Zeromus_X
06-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Golgorand Execution Site because you're outnumbered... I think eight to five.

Oh jeez, that was annoying as hell. I finally broke Gafgarion's weapon...*sigh*

Chapter Two should be just titled: Chasing Gafgarion.

I've heard many things about Orlandu. Is he really as godlike as people say?

Edit: Actually, I'd be interested in a walkthrough. I remember I was just leveling up my mages to unlock the Calculator class, and see what was so great about it.

Seyluv
06-24-2006, 02:57 AM
I'm still on Chapter Three, unfortunately. Got a SO3 challenge and just completed SO2, so I haven't had time. :pSo am I. :D

Dark FFnut
06-24-2006, 02:59 AM
Yes, Orlandu is godly. I even have a little thing in the walkthrough on his godliness.

It's like 2 AM where I am right now and I shouldn't be touching my computer right now, so I'll post my writeup (or as much of it as I have) tomorrow morning. Or today morning. Ah, just when the sun rises. Bleck.

EDIT: Oh, the Calculator class sucks. Low speed and crappy stats. Their skillset is beyond amazing though. A wizard with Math Skill rivals Orlandu in godliness.

Seyluv
06-26-2006, 02:10 AM
Yeah I agree.

Griever
07-13-2006, 02:01 PM
Iv'e beaten this one.

Even got cloud as a character in my party lol.

And yes, orlandu is so godly he puts ramza to shame even at his best.
I have went into many battles with just orlandu just to see if i could solo it, and success was in my favor. It almost makes me sick how powerful he is. >.<

~Edit:

I even went through the trouble of not only getting cloud, but his weapon and all his "soldier" skills

I also got worker 8, Reis, and Beowulf.

<(BaHaMuT)>
07-13-2006, 06:52 PM
i beat it and i have no idea what your talking about?

Griever
07-13-2006, 10:02 PM
...Hidden characters. Cloud can be obtained in the game. As can a steel robot that is pretty powerful (Worker 8) a dragon (Reis) but there is also a sidequest where you can turn her into a human. Then Beowulf is Reis's love interest.

...Oh, and by the way, these can only be found by doing special things first.

Seyluv
07-18-2006, 03:21 AM
Wow! Thanks for the info. I will truly use this information.

blukazoo159
07-28-2006, 08:11 PM
i beat it. it was fun and easy.

Harken
08-05-2006, 08:42 AM
I only played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance alldough Id love to play The PS1 but I don't have an emulator and the game :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Zeromus_X
08-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Well, the game isn't the rarest game out there. It isn't terribly common (like the other PS1 FFs), but it isn't incredibly rare. Check around used game stores, as usual. You'll probably get ripped off buying it online, as they seem to think the games are incredibly expensive or something.

Sagensyg
08-06-2006, 05:18 AM
And yes, Orlandu is so godly, he puts Ramza to shame even at his best.
I have went into many battles with just Orlandu just to see if i could solo it, and success was in my favor. It almost makes me sick how powerful he is. >.<

XD. Likewise.

Seyluv
08-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I agree...

Spirit
08-16-2006, 08:19 PM
i almost beaten it until my sister broke it

Seyluv
08-17-2006, 06:58 AM
Whoa, I feel sorry for you. I know you was mad.

wingman
08-24-2006, 06:14 AM
finished it easily i also had beowolf and the golden dragon i think it was called also i had ithink it was worker 87 and all my characters were lv60\'s so if you need help with the character classes ask me.

Winterkill
06-07-2007, 04:27 PM
I've beaten tactics for gamboy advance, but I'm playing Tactics on PS1 right now. If your looking for Tactics for PS1, I'd say go to ebay or amazon and look for it. If not, try a babbages or EB games. They MIGHT have it, I'm not promising anything.

Squall Leonhart
08-24-2007, 03:27 PM
i've beaten it a few times but i never got the mime class or beat the deep dungeon.

Phoenix Flame
08-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Currently replaying with a Ninja + Time Mage DCC. Its pretty fun, but I'm still in the first chapter.

Darkreno
08-25-2007, 01:36 PM
i never beat it ...but marius helped me unlock cloud 4 it., n some other characters she's very familiar with. i never rly knew if she beat it either. that game can be addictive..when i first started playing it haunted my dreams..no joke

Phoenix Flame
09-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Yes, yes...very addictive. I can't put it down. @_@

It was prolly Beowulf or Reis...or Worker 8.