PDA

View Full Version : The most-vile villan

alfaitha
05-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Who is thew best bad guy in Final Fantasy

I would have to say the coolest is Sephiroth... but my personal favorite is Seifer.

Squall85
05-14-2005, 02:54 AM
i haven't beaten all the ff games but so Seifer followed by Sephiroth

Wezzy
05-24-2005, 03:20 PM
sephiroth is the best. i love him i wish he was in every ff game. the worst is seifer he is a batty and he thinks he's cool he thinks he's 'hard' but really he isnt

Spiff
05-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Kefka, mean and evil but as also a comic relief. Sephiroth is a close second because he was way up there on the evil scale, and he made me hate him.

But Kefka was still better.

LoKuS
05-24-2005, 06:30 PM
i wish he was in every ff game.
No. :mad:

FFnut
05-24-2005, 09:08 PM
I hated Sephiroth, but not because he made me hate him. He's an awful villain. I mean, that sword is obviously compensation for something else that's probably very small. :rolleyes:

Kefka was just plain awesome. I dare you to find a one-liner spoken by any FF villain that are better than his.

Wezzy
05-25-2005, 05:42 PM
which ff is kefka?

ShadowHeart
05-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Kefka is in FF6.

Squall85
05-26-2005, 02:12 AM
Comon Sephiroth isn't a awful villian

Raven
06-09-2005, 07:57 AM
I like those three bad mages from ff 9, they were fun to kill!

Rain
06-14-2005, 07:35 PM
My favourite would be Sephiroth. Least is either Kuja or Seymour *cant decide*

obliviongirl
06-14-2005, 08:20 PM
The best bad girl was Adel!!! :)

ShadowHeart
06-15-2005, 02:43 AM
Heh yeah, definitely. Now that I think about it, there really weren't many female villains in the FF series.. wonder why?

obliviongirl
06-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah....like Edea, Adel,......theres more i just can't remember them....that lady from FFX-2, and Kuja.....lol...well not really!!! Help me ot here people!!!

FFnut
06-23-2005, 09:31 AM
Interesting new question...

I notice very many people like Sephiroth, but nobody's mentioned Queen Brahne. Why?

I mean, they both fill the exact same niche - former mentor who's gone insane and spends the majority of the game being chased by the heroes.

My favorite villain of each, and my reasons:

FF1 - Garland. I mean, the knock you all down line? Classic.

FF2 - The Dark Knight. Sure, his entire story is now a clichè, but that wasn't so back when the game was made.

FF3 - N/A

FF4 - Hm... Golbez was a pretty good boss, but the only really evil thing had almost no story. I'll go with Golbez.

FF5 - The recurring villain wins here. Gilgamesh. I mean, he's funny, he won't die, and he ends up a good guy at the very end. And then he comes back in FF8 to beat the hell out of Seifer. How could you not like him?

FF6 - Kefka, definitely. His only weakness (and thus the only way anyone could possibly think he's a bad villain) is an almost non-existent motive for what he did. Still, he got pushed around in the beginning and became a god. I can't really see what more motive you people need.

FF7 - Recurring villain wins again! That's right, there's no way that you can dispute the coolness here. Sephiroth pales horribly in comparison. Go Turks!

FF8 - So hard to choose... in these later games they don't really have bad guys, just misguided people... uh, Adel? Ultimecia? Edea? Whichever one of those three was the most evil.

FF9 - Urgh... much as I hate to admit it, Necron gets this one. Kuja was awful, I can't count Garland because he already won in FF1, and Brahne... is like Sephiroth, like I said at the top of this post. Necron reminds me of Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence, when you defeat the vampire you've been trying to kill all game and then Death appears for the final battle.

FFX - Well, Yu Yevon was complete bull, and Jecht wasn't really evil (although his music was awesome). Seymour wins by default... only really EVIL guy there.

FFT - Too many villains to count... we've got the Lucavi, Delita, the greedy bastards who want power for themselves...

So there you have it. Of course, that says nothing about my all-time favorite villain, who hails from the Chrono series - Lavos. Anyway, feel free to dispute any of these (I especially want to see what people think about the Sephiroth/Brahne thing).

obliviongirl
06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Maybe it does'nt connect into people's mind's, i guess your right :D probably cause she's not very popular in everyones book, everybody know's Sephiroth now becuase he's in KH, KH2, FF7, and FF7 Advent Children, and not 2 mention that he is the most baddest villan ever created!!!! :rolleyes: ....and your FF8 point too, i think personaly that Ultimicia was the more evil....she controlled Adel, and Edea.....so i think she was the most evil. And as for FF10, i think Yunalesca was the baddest one....cause she's the one who created the Machina....i think, well anyway's theres my opinion!!! Hope you find it usefull :D

Spiff
06-23-2005, 02:21 PM
No one really like her because she's fat and ugly; she also doesn't have a background story herself; all she wants to do is take over the world. I myself never saw her as a "badguy", because the story quickly changed gears to other things. Looking back she was more like President Shinra than Sephiroth.

Raven
06-23-2005, 06:33 PM
Sin and that lady sorceror that tries to kill squall.

KeFkAsNiGhTmArE
07-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Sephiroth or Kefka are my personal favorites..

but i do think Siefer was pretty cool. Noone gives him any love when the villian topic comes up.

i dont think it can be said for fact whos the best villian... but im sure we all agree on one thing... the worst is certainly either Seymore or X- death.

DarkCloud
07-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Sephiroth, I mean what other bad guy is cooler then him? sure his sword might be 'compensating' for something, but Clouds no better (at the risk of paying out my FFnet name) quite frankly, i find the whole big sword thing to be a great classic when it comes to FF7.

So Yea, Sephiroth!

hmm, I'd say that Kuja and Seymor are my least favourite, just for the fact that either of them dont seem to wear much clothes...(from memory) Seymor has no substance and Kuja has no character.

i havnt completed FF6 yet (Cos my game disc is destroyed!) so i have no comment on Kefka, but i do hear he is quite brilliant.

Spiff
07-21-2005, 03:19 PM
i havnt completed FF6 yet (Cos my game disc is destroyed!) so i have no comment on Kefka, but i do hear he is quite brilliant.

If you own the game then you can legally download the ROM version. (A fact I just learned.) :)

Admin Edit Sorry but that is wrong. The only thing it is legal to own is an orginal game disc or cartridge. The above is one of the many myths of warez/abandonware. Any form of copy of a copyrighted game (which all the FF series are) is illegal.

Grwn Iscarion
07-30-2005, 02:19 PM
I hated Sephiroth, but not because he made me hate him. He's an awful villain. I mean, that sword is obviously compensation for something else that's probably very small. :rolleyes:

Kefka was just plain awesome. I dare you to find a one-liner spoken by any FF villain that are better than his.
Garland, FF1

"I, Garland will knock you all down!"
- Garland from FF1

blackadder93
07-30-2005, 04:43 PM
got to be sephiroth

:)

ZanarkandRuins
07-30-2005, 05:31 PM
I will never like Yunalesca, for she was the one who killed Auron >=(
Jecht was really cool, and Seymour was just funny ^_^
Sephiroth...is....erm...weird.

FFnut
07-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Garland, FF1

"I, Garland will knock you all down!"
- Garland from FF1

Kefka: And have you found your "joy" in this nearly dead world of ours?
“Yes!”
Terra: I know what love is...!
Locke: And I have learned to celebrate life... and the living.
Cyan: My family lives on inside of me.
Shadow: I know what friendship is... and family...
Edgar: It is my dream to build a kingdom in which I can guarantee freedom and dignity.
Sabin: I have come to experience anew the love of my brother...
Celes: I've met someone who can accept me for what I am.
Strago: I have a special little Granddaughter!
Setzer: My friend's airship... and her love!
Mog: I have my friends here!
Kefka: This is sickening... You sound like chapters from a self-help booklet! Prepare yourselves!

Lyde Lyde
07-31-2005, 01:52 PM
I say that Seymour's my favorite, I never heard of Sephiroph, as I never have played FF7. Seymour's emmuderant was great, he made sense, end the world of suffering, in his mind he was the good guy. He wasn't an androgynous like Kuja was. (That Fag!) Ultimecia didn't appear until the end, so you didn't know much about her, so I guess you'll call Seifer the villian of FF8. Shuyin had to be the worst next to Kuja, maybe Leblanc is a villian.

Andrew Scaves
07-31-2005, 02:11 PM
(speaks in a funny voice)Sephiroth is the baddest biiitch, oooh yeeeah. But with Krystal*Light it is most definetly,Salfa

Zeromus_X
07-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Zemus, anyone? :)

Xartex
08-19-2005, 07:57 AM
my favourite is Sephiroth, soooo evil

Xartex
08-19-2005, 07:58 AM
Lyde Lyde, time to play FF7

Luis
08-19-2005, 04:17 PM
I'd say Sephiroth is the best villian. Cloud always wanted to become as much strong as him, so it's a great challenge to defeat someone you was considered more powerful than you. I'd put in second place some of the FF8 sorceress, perhaps Edea. I've gotta say that music plays a very important role in this choice(at least for me, I think), as if everytime Sephiroth appeared I had listened 'My way' (for example) instead of the sounds of those bells, it would have been a little funny, don't you think so? XDDD

Coelie
08-19-2005, 04:30 PM
I'd say Garland from FF9 is my favorite Villian, at the 1st moment he seemed bad, but he tryed to save all those gnomes their lives if I am correct(maybe I'm wrong, long time ago when I played ff 9), anyway, he was a semi-evill villian with a hearth of gold

Lionheart250
09-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Who is thew best bad guy in Final Fantasy

I would have to say the coolest is Sephiroth... but my personal favorite is Seifer.
Seifer isnt a bad guy, also Edea, because there just there except Edea, she was there and also apart of the story, but Seifer is there for not a bad guy because hes there and therefore once again I say he is not a bad guy because hes a good guy, and Edea becomes a good guy once you have advanced into disk 3, so Seifer is a good guy because therefore he just wants to become a SeeD and the anger just came into him and also became him, and he becomes a good guy again at the end when you defeat Adel!!! And I pick Sephiroth as the best main villain!!!

ff7Alexander
11-30-2005, 12:52 AM
Sephiroth is the coolest villian

Phoenix Flame
11-30-2005, 01:47 AM
Kefka is the best bad guy of all time - please excuse the oxymoron.

ff7Alexander
12-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Kefka is a freak!!!!

Phoenix Flame
12-01-2005, 06:02 AM
Kefka is a freak!!!!

That's one thing that makes him so bad. He killed an entire castle just because they were in his way. He wanted to destroy everything. He had a halarious laugh, he had the best one-liners, he completely rearranged an entire planet with his madness...lemme see...anything else?
Oh yeah! He ran through his own emperor and then said "run, run...or you'll be well done"

What's not to love to hate about him? :)

Avathar
12-02-2005, 06:29 PM
1. Sephiroth
2. Garland
3. Seymour

Phoenix Flame
12-02-2005, 10:46 PM
1. Sephiroth
2. Garland
3. Seymour

Seymour made your top 3? - I thought he was just a loser.

Avathar
12-08-2005, 07:43 AM
that's what most people just think about Seymour: just a loser. But that's what i actually like about him: a stereotypical, ordinary bastard. :D

and
4. Atma Weapon
5. Ultimecia

Phoenix Flame
12-09-2005, 05:27 PM
that's what most people just think about Seymour: just a loser. But that's what i actually like about him: a stereotypical, ordinary bastard. :D

ROFL... Yeah, I guess that pretty much says it all! :p

Avathar
12-09-2005, 05:48 PM
:mad: ....No, that doesn't mean that i like stereotypical ordinary bastards, or that i am a stereotypical ordinary bastard..... i mean that Seymour is just a regular bad guy. You don't see that very often in Final Fantasy, i guess. :cool:

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2005, 11:58 PM
Yup,.. btw - I wasn't thinking you were a bastard. LOL.

I just thought that you were right on the money with that line is all.

Avathar
12-15-2005, 06:10 AM
:( sorry, i'm probably thinking to quick that people say something sarcastic :D

Phoenix Flame
12-23-2005, 03:21 PM
:( sorry, i'm probably thinking to quick that people say something sarcastic :D

:cool: no problem.

Back to topic though - I've been thinking about how EASY it would be to label Jenova as the best-worst baddie of all time. What do you guys think?

Lokzor
04-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Maybe it does'nt connect into people's mind's, i guess your right :D probably cause she's not very popular in everyones book, everybody know's Sephiroth now becuase he's in KH, KH2, FF7, and FF7 Advent Children, and not 2 mention that he is the most baddest villan ever created!!!! :rolleyes: ....and your FF8 point too, i think personaly that Ultimicia was the more evil....she controlled Adel, and Edea.....so i think she was the most evil. And as for FF10, i think Yunalesca was the baddest one....cause she's the one who created the Machina....i think, well anyway's theres my opinion!!! Hope you find it usefull :D

Yunalesca didn't create machina, she just started the "Final Summoning" tradition. And I wouldn't say in the game that she's all that evil... but anyone that that can can kill Auron has to be pretty evil :cool:

Eru Iluvatar
04-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Sephiroth

blackadder93
05-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Defenitly Sephiroth

Reno
05-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Yup. Sephiroth is the one for me too. (Not meaning anything funny by that...)

SethirothVII
05-11-2006, 04:29 PM
EASY SEPHIROTH all the way he is cool he is an angel as he is cetra and the cetra race were angels thats why jenova was an angel, his sword is the best in the world and yes its real created by i japanese philospher masamune in 300BC sephiroth is the one winged angel an having one black wing means he is the antichrist pure evil he is just totally cool but it was wicked when he turned into seraph sephiroth showing that he was god seraph meaning six winged angel= arch angel

Zeromus_X
05-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Sephiroth isn't a Cetra. He believed Jenova was a Cetra, and believed it was his mother, and so believed he was a Cetra naturally. (Although we find out this isn't true.)

Sephiroth isn't an anarchist, although he does play the "nihilistic villain who wants to become a god and destroy all existence' role quite well.

For more info on the FFVII names' origins, this is worth a look. (http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/nchara.shtml#7)

SethirothVII
05-12-2006, 04:15 AM
not a anarchist the antichrist the one winged angel son of devil the one sent to destroy the world anarchist are diffrent form the antichrist and it syas in the offical story line jenova is a cetra and classed as an angel as she fell from the sky and sephroth has jenova dna so he is half human half cetra

blackadder93
05-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Who is the worst FF Bad guy?
I think Sin out of FF10 is the worst.

Avathar
05-21-2006, 03:14 PM
1. Seymour
2. Gilgamesh
3. Garland (FFI)
4. Brahne
5. Ultros

^_^

Hydra
05-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Heh, I thought Gilgamesh owned....o.0 My vote's for Seymour. =/

Tiny Bronco
05-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Sephiroth! :p

Seymour really. From what I've heard at least.

wizardpuke
05-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I agree with you, Sin's definetly the worst.

Hydra
05-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Heh, I dislike Kefka. He actually destroys the world, and dies. -_-

Avathar
05-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Kefka's the best, 'cause he actually ruled the world (Sephiroth and Kuja didn't :p ).

Edit: The Gilgamesh in my list is the one from FFIII.

Spec Highwind
05-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I like both seymour and sephiroth... hum... I hated calbrena (ok, it wasn't a real bad guy)

hey! I'm addicted to Final Fantasy! I love all of the villains

Tiny Bronco
05-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Sephiroth wasn't trying to rule the world though. He was trying to become a God by murging with the Lifestream. And he came pretty darn close. If he wanted to I'm sure Sephiroth could have taken over Shinra and thus the world. Sephy got greedy and it cost him! :D

Avathar
05-21-2006, 05:33 PM
I also both liked and disliked Kuja. His part in the story was just great, but he...he was a mixture of Sephiroth and Kefka, but his character didn't pay any tribute to either of them. =/ (since FFIX is a tribute to oldies, and all ^_- )

Hydra
05-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Meh......yeah. The only reason I dislike Kefka is because he got what he wanted, then got beat. O.o Sin wasn't all that great either.

Kat
05-21-2006, 07:04 PM
i think seymour is the worst, because since sin was jecht he really couldnt help what he was doing, sin made him do it thats why tidus had to stop him. :o

Spec Highwind
05-21-2006, 07:20 PM
but seymour had style...

Kat
05-21-2006, 07:25 PM
seymour was kinda cute....... to bad he was naughty... :o

Hydra
05-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Seymour got too annoying. He was always that somewhat weak enemy that appears almost every major place you go to. Like Gagazet, and Inside Sin. o.0

Kat
05-21-2006, 07:52 PM
yeh i get ur point.. :)

Hydra
05-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Leblanc was a horrible villian also. If you could call her one, since she becomes your ally.

Kat
05-21-2006, 11:01 PM
yeh lablanc becomes an ally but she thinks everything runs from her and she dosnt do anything cause she dont take orders :cool:

Hydra
05-21-2006, 11:15 PM
She listens to her 'Noojy Woojy'. Shuyin was a bit of a bad villian too. He was weak and used a giant toy to do his work. O.o

Kat
05-21-2006, 11:19 PM
yeh true that true that , but he did allllllll that just to save lenne, i wish guys were really like that....

Hydra
05-21-2006, 11:24 PM
lol, some are. Still, he was like Tidus. Only evil. That makes him a bit of a bad villian I guess. He wasn't really all that evil, like most are.

Kat
05-21-2006, 11:27 PM
yeh so whats up with yunas song stress outfit its so confusing to me...

Hydra
05-21-2006, 11:30 PM
What about it? Use skills to get other skills. The dances last a few turns.

Kat
05-21-2006, 11:44 PM
i mean at the 1000 words concert pyreflies came out of it wats up with that?

Hydra
05-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Either for show, or to show that Lennes dead spirit was in the dress sphere that Yuna used to do the show, singing the song.

Kat
05-21-2006, 11:48 PM
oooooh okay....
ya know wat heres my e-mail adress e-mail me sometime okay?
[email protected]
lol!

Hydra
05-21-2006, 11:57 PM
You know you can always PM it to me, right? To get not off topic. ^_^

Back on topic.....Seymour sucks as a villian. :D

Kat
05-22-2006, 12:02 AM
yeh he does,he has a squeaky little voice like a sissy. :)

Avathar
05-22-2006, 05:46 AM
Although Seymour has an amazing haircut.......he's still my least favorite FF Villain. D

Hydra
05-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Those evil Guados and their Cloud spike hair. o.0 Only spiker .

Spec Highwind
05-22-2006, 07:10 PM
ah.... and teh most annoying of the evil guys:

Malboro!

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8004/malboro7yp.jpg

Hydra
05-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Those evil Great Malboros and their ambushes. <.< They taste good cooked with pepper though. :D

Sephiroth v.2
06-12-2006, 06:03 AM
i vote for Kefka hes the only who clear to take over the world but ex-death is strong to!

Seyluv
06-24-2006, 04:19 AM
I like both seymour and sephiroth... hum... I hated calbrena (ok, it wasn't a real bad guy)

hey! I'm addicted to Final Fantasy! I love all of the villainsI agree, and I also love all the villains. :D

Kat
06-24-2006, 11:24 AM
In all the FF games i havent seen a villan more cruel than Kefka he went from normal evil villan to world dominator i dont think any other villan has done that....but wats your opnion? :)

Tiny Bronco
06-24-2006, 11:55 AM
Sehpiroth went from army general to pyscho killer to blow up the planet.
Sephiroth was pretty darn heartless.

Dark FFnut
06-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Sephiroth had mommy issues.

Plus, Sephiroth tried to become a god and failed. Kefka actually did become a god.

We've had this discussion too many times before on this board to count. Neither side ever wins, so just drop it.

ThroneofDravaris
06-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Or at least act like 'tards in the actual FFVI forum...

Huh?

Kat
06-24-2006, 12:44 PM
first ov all i never seen this thread any ware else,nore talked about it.
anyways sephiroth did kill alot of inocent people like aeris and zack but still failed to become a god and kefka did become god so one point to kefka!:D

Spec Highwind
06-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Zemus was a superior entity since the beggining of the ages . He rules over all thoes villains

P.S. Sephiroth didn't kill Zack -_- It was some Shinra soldiers

Kat
06-24-2006, 04:56 PM
who is zemus? never heard of that person,oh and i thot zack was an x soldier?

Zeromus_X
06-24-2006, 07:49 PM
Meh. They both fit into Villain Type B (Nihilistic godlike villain.) Still, Kefka is the originator of that type, and deserves some credit. :) And besides, those funny Woosley one-liners...:p

Edit: Zemus is the main villain of FFIV...but to reveal anything else would be pretty spoiler-y.

Kat
06-24-2006, 08:56 PM
oh i havent played four yet just 3/7/10/10-2 im mising out on sooo much ff since i have only played like four games out of like thirteen,but i dont know were to get all the other games.

ThroneofDravaris
06-24-2006, 10:29 PM
How can you possibly make a judgment on the 'most cruel FF villain' if you haven't played all the FF games?

Kat
06-24-2006, 10:33 PM
cause in all the games i've played and heard of he was the worst....i guess

Spec Highwind
06-25-2006, 09:42 AM
I haven't played 3 yet -_-

and I just played 5 until you reach Galuf's world... I haven't seen X-Death yet, so I can't say much about him...

So, taking off those 2 games, I think Kefka is one of the coolest... Sephiroth is the cooler... Kefka was a failed experiment, Sephiroth was a successful one...

Kefka is the most funny villain...
"Welcome to my Barbecue"
"You son of a submariner"

Well... after all HE IS a clown...

Sephiroth has more style

"What is most important for you? Will you give me the pleasure of stealing it from you?"

But one of the best villains is Garland... that eternal loop he created... simply amazing!

Kat
06-25-2006, 10:40 AM
yea your definatly right about the sephiroth part,style,and that quote goes a little more like this.
"What is it you treasure most cloud,give me the pleasure of taking it away."-sephiroth

"You just dont get it do you,threres not a thing i dont treasure!"-cloud

Dark FFnut
06-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Let me clarify - I wasn't saying that Kefka was the best villain. I was just saying he was better than Sephiroth. But then again, so was Gilgamesh in FF5.

If we're going for final villain in utter cruelness factor, I'd say Kefka, X-Death, and Kuja all tie.

If we're going for just awesomeness, Gilgy. I'm not even kidding.

If we're going for final villain in awesomeness... hm, Zeromus and Chaos. Fewer thing are cooler than hatred manifested in physical form or a demon living eternally in a time loop so that even when he's destroyed, prevents the heroes from receiving any recognition.

"Hey, we're the Light Warriors and we just defeated the Dark Lord Chaos. Reward us!"

"Uh.. the who and what?"

"Dark Lord Chaos? The Four Fiends that have been threatening the world these past two thousand years?"

"...Honey, we got some druggies out here in the front yard!"

Yeah. Overall best villain probably has to go to Garland/Chaos (including best line, despite all of Kefka's awesome one-liners).

"You impertinent fools! I, GARLAND, will knock you all down!"

Kat
06-25-2006, 11:06 AM
you are one of those people that gotta get all technical arent you?
[ooops off topic]

Dark FFnut
06-25-2006, 11:18 AM
You're one of those people who has nothing to do and sit on message boards waiting for someone to post so that you can post a reply, and failing that, just post in as many topics as possible, aren't you?

(Oops off topic, but I really don't care.)

Kat
06-25-2006, 11:23 AM
sorry didnt mean to make snap like that, :(

{off topic oh well}

Spec Highwind
06-25-2006, 01:21 PM
I can't say much about sephiroth... he doesn't really appear much times in the game... but his 'shadows/clones' are cool

ShadowHeart
06-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Moved to General FF Discussion.

Spirit
06-28-2006, 04:42 PM
I vote for Sin, worst villian of all villians.

dappa
09-28-2006, 07:11 AM
I think kefka is one of the most evil villians on a ff game but too easy to defeat. Boy has he got an evil laugh

dappa
10-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Sin all the way followed by kefka

~SapphireStar~
11-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Seymour. He wasnt very threatening and I just seen him as a wimp compared to the other villains.

Nikkolas
11-16-2006, 12:32 AM
I also both liked and disliked Kuja. His part in the story was just great, but he...he was a mixture of Sephiroth and Kefka, but his character didn't pay any tribute to either of them. =/ (since FFIX is a tribute to oldies, and all ^_- )

Ah. The famous, unfounded and stupid belief of Kuja. Always a rip-off of of Sephiroth or Kefka or even a mix of both! Never mind he wasn't insane, the prime part of Kefka's character. Nevermind he wasn't intending to become a god, the prime reason of Sephiroth's character. he's a narcissist who believes himself superior to all others in existence. His appearance also has nothing in common with the other two except for Kefka who is a bit femmy. But even so, a bit femmy is common for Japanese art.

Kuja is his own character in all rights.

Spec Highwind
11-16-2006, 02:30 PM
hum... let's see, again...

Kefka>Sephiroth>Zeromus>Garland>Exdeath>Palamecia Emperor>Ultimecia>Kuja>Sin>Vegnagun

(I never played FF3 more than 2 hours, or so...)

Staircase
11-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Hmm, i think that Garland from FF I was the worst. They didn't really develop him at all, he was just kinda there. I really like the judges in FF XII though. Even though I'm sure they aren't the main bad guys, they are really cool. I love the armor. Overall best villain in my opinion was Sephiroth. Even though i didn't like FF VII as much as many other Final Fantasys, i think hes still the most 1337 villain.

Mega Flare
11-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Sepiroth cause no matter wat he was the most evil out of any of them i mean come on any villian tht has a film bout them as well has to be the greatest of all time.

Phoenix Flame
11-17-2006, 07:35 AM
I always liked (disliked?) President Shinra...the guy dropped a gazillion ton plate on an entire sector slum and slept comfortably that night I'm sure! Yea, he deserved a Masamune through his midsection. :p

Darkreno
04-05-2007, 02:06 PM
ok now lets c here now if i can pull this of better than wifey.which square enix villianis da sickest n most likely 2 b da top dog of evil?;def

Seyluv
04-05-2007, 02:12 PM
My hubby Sephiroth, Edea really isn't evil.

Kat
04-05-2007, 02:13 PM
thats from one of the art websites i go to all the time!

www.goldenwolfen.com (http://www.goldenwolfen.com)
o.o
waaaaait
do you happen to know Marius-78?
^.^

heey Seymours not on there ='(

Darkreno
04-05-2007, 02:17 PM

o.o
waaaaait
^.^

cool ..i dig art.my baby marius is at da docs office 4 our lil girl leeloo.she not feelin 2 good. :( ..oh n EmpressCyrstal...u go girl :D

Kat
04-05-2007, 02:19 PM
well i guess i'll vote for Sephiroth he's my 2nd favorite ^_____~
oh!
and i hope Leeloo feels better

Darkreno
04-05-2007, 02:26 PM
thankx :D i'll let leeloo kno dat.yeah i might have 2 go with kefka ..marius gots a mild point with him bein a scary lookin dragqueen n all.lol;rof

Spec Highwind
04-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Kefka, from Final Fantasy VI

Seyluv
04-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah, Seymour should be one there along with Kuja.

Darkreno
04-05-2007, 02:33 PM
yeah Seymour was a true hater;def

Seyluv
04-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Seymour was more a villian then Seifer and Edea.

Darkreno
04-05-2007, 02:41 PM
he reminds me of marius's X...so yeah he's a hell of a villian;def

Seyluv
04-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Yup he is one of the top evil villians.

Darkreno
04-05-2007, 03:06 PM

o.o
waaaaait
^.^

oh yeah i 4got..yeah i kno marius-78 :D .shes my wife ;che :D oh n Empress Crystal thankx 4 da insight i'll probably make a VILLIANS 2 thread 2 fix da mishap.

Seyluv
04-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Ok, Sounds pretty cool ;res

Darkreno
04-05-2007, 03:13 PM
yeah villians r my fav.marius says it matches my personality.but i don't c it;def

Seyluv
04-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Most villians don't seem evil, just very dark or angry but Kefka is truly evil...I mean how could anyone like poisoning people.

Darkreno
04-05-2007, 03:49 PM
4 real he showed no mercy...n lets not 4get that makeup...sick

Slider
04-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Dude! Seifer wasn't a villain, more like a nemesis

FF8 SPOILER ALERT:

And Matron is that kind lady who took care of the orphans and protected them from sorceress powers, u gotta admit that u sux in that dude :p

The true villain was Ultimecia, Adel and Vinzer Deling :p

novascade
04-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Kefka and Sephiroth there both;bac I voted Sephiroth cause he ticked me of ;fih when he killed Aeris that made want to beat the game faster.I would of vote Kefka as well ,ticked me of when he almost obliterated the world halve way through the game.

Marius
04-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Dude! Seifer wasn't a villain, more like a nemesis

FF8 SPOILER ALERT:

And Matron is that kind lady who took care of the orphans and protected them from sorceress powers, u gotta admit that u sux in that dude :p

The true villain was Ultimecia, Adel and Vinzer Deling :p
ooh dang!:D embarass da poor newbie!!:D n in front of ur girl 2.lol:p ....sorry hun i couldn't resist;a04

jedi geoff
04-06-2007, 11:34 PM
i spose ill go with kefka, coz he ended up being the source of all magic after all......
and i dont think anyone else did that.
also cuz he wasnt one of those stereo type bad guy who are all silent and a loner.
Kefka had humour.....

Darkreno
04-07-2007, 02:59 PM
ooh dang!:D embarass da poor newbie!!:D n in front of ur girl 2.lol:p ....sorry hun i couldn't resist;a04
quit picken on me marius.... :(

Hydra
04-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Try to stay 'at least' inside the guidelines of the topic.

So, even if you do spam, let it be something about the topic idea.

KKThxBai.

Oh, and Zeromus, for the win. Definately.

Spec Highwind
04-08-2007, 04:25 PM
No. Zemus is the evil insane boss... Zeromus is just a thing.

Hydra
04-08-2007, 04:44 PM
D'oh.

I forgot. XD

Marius
04-09-2007, 12:44 AM
i kno i shouldn't do this cuz it instagating but it looks like kefkas smashin da polls right now...goooooo KEFKA.!!!;chl;chl;chl

Phoenix Flame
04-09-2007, 03:52 AM
^^ That's who I voted for... he ruined <most> the heros lives and sabotaged his emperor...stole into the Esper world and merked all the espers he could throw a shiny star at... he vaporized villages and the people in em...he is teh bad!!!

...and he gets meh vote :p

Marius
04-12-2007, 01:24 AM
hey u kno what came 2 mind? D.R 4got 2 put n nother villain n da list himself...na perhaps kefka would've made mencemeat out of em lol

Doctor
04-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Sephiroth, of course. I don't think hardly any other villan in the FF games can really top just how evil and insane he was...

Xartex
04-12-2007, 04:26 AM
Well, kefka was close but not close enough, I just think sephiroth was the craziest one

Phoenix Flame
04-12-2007, 04:27 AM
Sephiroth, of course. I don't think hardly any other villan in the FF games can really top just how evil and insane he was...

At least Sephiroth had a 'reason' to do what he did... Kefka was just plain nutz/evil/psychotic!

Hydra
04-12-2007, 10:16 PM
"OH NOES. I WAS MADE INTO A SUPERHUMAN, AND I WANT TO KILL EVERYTHING, JUST BECAUSE I'M WHINING AND SCARED."

......A childish mind, and he still caused so much damage.

Woah?

blackstar
04-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Your dont have Kuja from 9 so umm Sephy i guess. Acctually i like Seifer better because he was a mislead human villan so he sorta has that villan you can relate to aspect.

Marius
04-13-2007, 05:44 PM
good point ,about seifer there...kefka is most wicked n my eyes

Darkreno
04-14-2007, 10:51 PM
looks like kefka n sephiroth r tied right now..hmmmm who will break the tie i wonder?

Marius
04-15-2007, 06:25 PM
let time b the answer , u never kno who votes 4 what next.

Darkreno
04-25-2007, 01:07 AM
yeah time hmmmm? no im 2 impatient. but i'll wait 4 u marius:(

Marius
04-25-2007, 02:35 AM
ok , sheesh will somebody break da dang tie already?

Darkreno
04-30-2007, 01:03 AM
nope not happening its all ur fault marius. u gained a level at the bar. n now no one want 2 vote lol

Marius
04-30-2007, 03:40 AM
lol ur a dork, its cuz no ones been at ur thread D.R. u spooked em with ur avatar lol

Darkreno
04-30-2007, 04:36 AM
na uh!! it's cuz u marius lol don worry i have hope someone will break the tie hahahahahahahah!!!!!

Marius
04-30-2007, 02:31 PM
yeah lets hope so lol

Darkreno
05-01-2007, 05:07 AM
but then again who knos cuz there r different options n yeah im not sure everyone may agree with them all. it can all still surprise us u kno

Darkreno
05-03-2007, 01:25 AM
hmmm 4 me iwould have 2 say kefka n seymour.kefka 4 the scary makeup n seymour 4 reminding me of someone i can't stand

Marius
05-03-2007, 01:47 AM
well kefka n marlboros r most aggrevating 2 me. cuz kefka is ruthless n marlboros jack up ur stats

Darkreno
05-13-2007, 04:41 AM
yeah the marlboros r annoying. so are them cactuars.

Gackt Camui
05-14-2007, 12:49 PM
Yes they are. Them and their little needles.

Slider
05-14-2007, 01:05 PM
i like beatin cactuars, actually it's fun to me

fightin the monsters doesn bother me at all, but villain attitudes do

Gackt Camui
05-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I don't mind fighting either. Its when you are at a high level and you get attacked by these like low life monsters that die in one hit that annoys me. Its just a waste of time. As for attitudes. I like them, its what makes them who they are. I love a villian that can make me hate him.

Doctor
05-17-2007, 03:44 PM
The absolute worst villan in all of the Final Fantasy series would have to be Vayne (FF12.)

He was barely even in the story, and he didn't have much importance until the very end of the game (after all, he was pretty much the final boss.) he never really made himself known in the storyline; we never really got his personality, his little traits that are supposed to make him an interesting character, etc. And although he was being controlled in the end, he should have sown some sign that he was still himself, not as a villan, but a person, the character that he was meant to become. But Vayne never became that villan, not really.

So yeah...I just thought that everything about Vayne was too weak for such a great storyline. Definetly the worst villan.

Gackt Camui
05-18-2007, 12:23 PM
I have not made it that far into the game...actually...I haven't made it far at all. Kinda like a spoiler for me. lol

dappa
05-19-2007, 09:56 PM
I wish I hadn't read that too, oh well never mind its too late now. I dont find ff12 as compelling as the others to hurry to the end of the game.

Gackt Camui
05-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Same here. I know eventually I will get bored enough play it and just get through it....I might even be like super happy when that happens knowing that I have beat this not so good version of the FF series and then I can wait patiently but excitedly for the next one to come out hoping that it will be better than 12!

Luis
05-22-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't think there's a 'worst bad guy', at least for the FF I've played. (7,8 & 9 )

I even like the role Reno and Rude were given, and personally, I didn't find them as weak as FF:AC showed them.. I really had fun fighting against them! XD

dappa
05-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Reno and rude to me were sorta given comedy bad guy roles.

Gackt Camui
05-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah they were kinda funny. In AC...I like it when Reno steps on Rude's glasses. Priceless

dappa
05-22-2007, 07:48 PM
I thought kadaj and his crew did the treading on rudes glasses. Anyway I will pay more more attention next time.

Its funny that rude just whipped out another pair outta his pocket.

Gackt Camui
05-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Nope, its after both him and Rude like fall to the ground and they're surrounded by Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo; Reno gets up off of Rude and steps on his glasses. But yeah its funny that he just takes out another pair. Pretty smooth lol

dappa
05-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Only 3 of that list are real villains really but kefka wins outright.

Marius
05-28-2007, 10:38 PM
ue right dappa D.R is not much of an ff expert but he's getting there. the reason he really made the thread is cuz he likes badguys. especially the monsters of ff. he could draw some awesome behemoths when we get our new printer perhaps we can show some 2 u. :D

dappa
05-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Yeah man sounds cool, post them sometime

dappa
06-04-2007, 06:16 PM
RUDE in Advent Children

A guy that carries multiple spare sets of glasses in his coat pockets, lol pure class!

Phoenix Flame
06-10-2007, 11:07 AM
I've added-together the different polls/threads about this topic and edited the poll...I'm not audtistic enough to read through all the posts so you'll have to re-submit if you're opinion isn't all ready polled. = D

Marius
06-12-2007, 09:15 PM
nice work reason i was confused there 4 a sec. but anyhooo kefka gots my vote.hands down he's completely whacked, and loco in the cabesa.

Darkreno
06-12-2007, 09:48 PM
kefka is loco in the cabesa. but sephiroth seems to b giving him some better comp. in this thread i like it.

Gackt Camui
06-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Sephy of Keska...Sephy or Keska? Keska won...they are both pretty cool villians though.

blackrose
06-25-2007, 03:27 AM
i chose kefka cuz i figured when it comes to pure evil the man has it . he had no sympathy 4 all the evil things he did and plus D.R and marius have a good point with the makeup thing lol

Gackt Camui
06-27-2007, 02:30 PM
lol. I guess that makes a true villian huh?

_XxRikuxX_
05-05-2008, 12:23 PM
the baddest one is the moogle..believe me..he is so tough that square didnt put him in the game.. hehehe xD well as for the girls i think the toughest one is oblivionGirl..err lol i mean Ultimecia..

Whats all about u guests swarming over the place??? join in an come discuss with us..u look like ghosts woooow :/

kb-sama
05-05-2008, 05:47 PM
I love the Woman's name Lady Ultimecia.......AWwww Yes

oh My Fave Bad man Was The one in 9......His name is not coming to mind right Now

strife
09-21-2009, 01:30 PM
I think Sephiroth is my favorite, but Kefka is easily the most twisted.

clief101_
12-29-2009, 12:53 AM
I love the Woman's name Lady Ultimecia.......AWwww Yes

oh My Fave Bad man Was The one in 9......His name is not coming to mind right Now

ur thinking of kuja

and yes, kefka is the most twisted villian of all time

Leon
12-29-2009, 01:43 PM
that idiot lol! where did he come up with the 'lady' part XD

so yeah, she should've been in'thar stead o' seifer who waz more of a nemesis ;)

think teh only way to make these pollz fair is that only people who faced all these villain are teh only onez who get ta vote

or not.. >.>```

clief101_
12-30-2009, 05:31 AM
i dont think so...if they havnt played a game then their choice will be different, the whole point of it is to see who chose wat for wateva the reason....hardly anyone would poll in any of the polls if that were the case