PDA

View Full Version : E3

Gumdrop
04-27-2005, 01:44 PM
Gawd I dunno about you lot but I can't wait for E3, Square have been keeping themselves to themselves of late, I hope they have some things to show us that will be well worth the wait, I'm especialy interested in Final Fantasy XII (being a huge Vagrant Story fan and having played a little of FFTactics, FFXII being by a lot of the same team) and advent children. Any comments thoughts on the E3 show coming up?

This years line up;

PS2
- Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Final Fantasy XII
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Radiata Stories
- Romancing SaGa

Windows and PS2
- Final Fantasy XI
- Front Mission Online

Mobile
- Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy II
- Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding
- Front Mission 2089
- Hexcite Fusion
- Musashi Mobile Samurai

Visual Entertainment
- Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

FFnut
04-27-2005, 01:53 PM
All I know is that I have to go to E3 at least once before I die. Lemme take a look at that list now...

Dirge of Cerberus - Seems pretty decent. I don't like this 857 spinoffs of FF7, but I'll at least try this one out.

Dragon Quest VIII - Another Dragon Warrior game? I haven't played any past the first 3, but I'll definitely have to check this one out.

Final Fantasy XII - If this thing is delayed again Sakaguchi-san is in for a world of hurt...

Fullmetal Alchemist 2 - Nice, still have to get around to beating the first FMA, but this should be pretty good.

Kingdom Hearts II - Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Radiata Stories - Never heard of it.

Romancing SaGa - SaGa games aren't one of my favorite things, so I think I'll pass on this.

Final Fantasy XI - Yuck.

Front Mission Online - Square has to stick to non-online games.

Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII - I'm sure you know my views on PSP, and as I said before I don't like the idea of all these FF7 spinoffs.

Final Fantasy II - You sure you don't mean III for the DS?

Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding - Wow. That's really just wrong.

Front Mission 2089
Hexcite Fusion - I don't like the sounds of these things.
Musashi Mobile Samurai

Advent Children - I don't like the visuals I've seen so far. I also think Square should stay far away from movies after their last travesty.

Gumdrop
04-27-2005, 02:05 PM
Final Fantasy II - You sure you don't mean III for the DS?

I thought that was strange to, but the source I got the list from said that so....take it up with them I guess :/
I agree with you about how Square should stay away from films and sequals, but Cloud in good graphics......*drools*.

LoKuS
05-03-2005, 06:40 PM
I thought they makin DS games?

johnnylumpkin
06-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Aren't they makin' DS games too?

LoKuS
06-02-2005, 09:19 PM
We gotta wait to find out i guess.

Spiff
06-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding - Wow. That's really just wrong.

WTF :eek:

Wezzy
06-04-2005, 10:39 AM
The one i am waiting for is FF7AC it looks so so so good what about everyone else?

LoKuS
06-04-2005, 02:12 PM
I'm waiting for FF to hit the DS.

lightsupergohan
03-05-2006, 03:51 PM
yes same here

Squall Lionheart
03-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Try to look on the date of the last post so you don't revive a very old thread.....

ShadowHeart
03-06-2006, 06:15 PM
I don't think many of these newcomers really care about it (which isn't a good thing IMO). So either we close old useless threads or deal with it.

Besides, there's a new E3 coming up soon anyway.