PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Greendragon
07-04-2006, 11:24 PM
alright when i played ffx i ended up getting everything. but now my friend has it and hes up to the part where he can go get all of his extra aeons. so he asked me how to get the magus sisters and i told him to get all the destruction sphere treasures in each temple. and so he went back and got them all. except the one in macalania... since the temples gone..did he ruin his hopes and dreams of ever getting them or is the macalania treasure not needed?

Hydra
07-05-2006, 12:41 PM
That's how to get Anima, Seymours Aeon.

And you mean Bevelle, right?

Well, it's mandontory that you get the sphere in Bevelle. Because you can't get out without it. :D

Go to Baaj Temple at X=11 to 16 Y: 57 to 63. Then defeat Gesengo(sp?). If you need help with him, ask. :D Then just check which you have and don't have.

Greendragon
07-10-2006, 11:24 PM
OOOOH YEAH! it was anima wasnt it. oh well dosent matter who it was for. but i did mean the macalania temple, because after u get the aeon there u gota fight seymour and some guado grunts. and then the temple sinks. so you cant get back in, and i was just wondering whether or not that treasure is needed. i do remember it was a pain in the *** tho. all that ice.. grr

Hydra
07-16-2006, 01:34 AM
If I recall, you can go back to that temple. o_0

Da Chink
07-16-2006, 07:07 AM
im pretty sure u can go back to that temple. and if not then i dont think that temple was actually significant if i remember correctly

Vince Valentine
07-16-2006, 12:37 PM
for the magus sisters your friend has to get one of every type of monster for the arena, and the old man will either give you the staff or the crown (cant remember which) and then find the temple in the back; there will be a lady in there, if you beat all the aeons (you must have Yojimbo and Anima to do this) she will give you either the crown or the staff (cant remember.) there will be a glowing door in the temple, if you put crown and staff together then the door will open, go thru it and u have the magus sisters.

richboywonder
07-16-2006, 01:42 PM
i don't think i got there yet.