PDA

View Full Version : How to feel your own energy

Hydra
07-07-2006, 01:15 PM
No, I'm NOT kidding. :D

To create any energy ball these are the steps you must follow:

*Important: go to an area with as few distractions as possible since you need much concentration to perform!*

1.) Cup your hands and keep them about 4 inches away from each other like your holding a small ball ex. ( )

2.) Imagine you are holding a ball and that it is slowly starting to rotate and is beginning to go faster.

3.) While doing step 2 move your hands slowly closer together and then slowly further apart BUT MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HANDS NEVER TOUCH EACH OTHER!!!!

4.) You should start feel a weird sensation between your hands. The feeling is different for some but it usually feels like your hands are being pushed away from each other similar to the feeling of pushing two alike magnets together. It should feel sort of warm and if you do it well enough you can feel the energy ball rotate in your hands.

Now, you won't be able to see it. This isn't Dragon Ball Z. :D

If anyone has any comments or questions feel free to discuss it in this topic and I will try to answer all of your posts. If you do not believe in this then post it in a civilized fashion and I will respond to your post.

For people who are interested in the origins of the use for this practice it's commonly used in energy based martial arts such as akido.

That's about it. On Ripleys Believe it or not, a man did this for about ten minutes, and melted steel with his hands. YES, I said steel....with his HANDS. It's very interesting. To me anyway. :D

Avathar
07-07-2006, 06:35 PM
I actually do believe it's possible to concentrate your powers into one point, so that the amount of power can be huge.
Immense concentrations of power, i've witnessed it in a documentary on Akido, although it wasn't like energy-bolls, but purely concentrating all the power into one point of your body, like the hands or the feet. :)

Spiff
07-07-2006, 09:53 PM
I saw the same thing on Ripley's too. Very interesting stuff.

Staircase
07-08-2006, 01:39 AM
ARGH, i cant do it. I would really like to, but i have super shakey hands, so it dosnt really work too well =/.

darkshadow2247
07-08-2006, 06:33 PM
take a sedative lol.

but seriously. i think this is very possible. if you meditate and improve your concentration, this shouldn't be too hard of a feat

Spec Highwind
07-08-2006, 06:51 PM
KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A Japanese kid created a Hadouken wave some time ago... anyone heard of it?

Kat
07-08-2006, 07:20 PM
i hav shaky hands too
but wen i tried my hands did start to feel warm....did i do it?

Spiff
07-09-2006, 02:53 AM
The guy on the show said it takes years of training to get it right.

darkshadow2247
07-09-2006, 02:54 AM
possibly. but remember, the mind can play horrible tricks on you. its like weight lifting: if you see someone's hands touching the weight bar, and they aren't exerting any force to help you, your mind thinks it is and you'll be able to lift more weight

Kat
07-09-2006, 09:51 AM
darn i was hoping i did it,oh well i'll just keep trying

Avathar
07-09-2006, 11:31 AM
darn i was hoping i did it,oh well i'll just keep trying

It's probably all about 99% mind power (focussing) and 1 % physics, so you'ld must be in a state of absolute concentration. ;) Which isn't something that will work after a couple of times of just trying it out.

Kat
07-09-2006, 11:42 AM
guess ya gotta point

richboywonder
07-22-2006, 05:36 AM
i can't do it.hey,i was going to say kamehameha.alright then SPIRIT BOMB.

Hydra
07-23-2006, 03:17 PM
o_0 It's not something to joke about, lol. You can actually use energy to soup up your strength this way. That's what he meant by "years of training". Anyone can feel their energy, but it takes a long time to use it the right way, besides what you do now. I've been trying, but I don't have any luck. XD I would go into a telekenesis discussion, but I'll make a topic of it later. :D

Avathar
07-24-2006, 06:09 AM
Well, you might as well talk about telekinesis and teleportation and other relatives in here, since it's also about supernatural powers. :rolleyes:

Hydra
07-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Each is a different subject. I'll save a topic for them. :D

Cloud101
11-28-2006, 12:30 PM
I Didn't Know That There Were Others That Could Do That Besides Me, Can You Feel People's Auras Too!?!?

Axel
11-28-2006, 04:13 PM
My energy is difficult to channel. I don't know if there is a block, or what. It really bothering me. Maybe it is stress? Any ideas? I need help.

Avathar
11-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Each person's energy levelings are different, as each person is an individual. Like I said before, I do believe in energy channeling, since it is truly possible.

And, well, stress imo is NEVER a good thing, be it in any personal way, 'cause without a doubt, it holds people from developing.

Axel
11-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Thanks for telling me, maybe if I deal with the stress maturely, the block could be cleared. Thanks again.

Luis
11-29-2006, 09:35 PM
I took some Tai - Chi classes, and I really loved it. It has its own philosophy, about Cosmos' energy, Eearth's energy and Environment's one, if I remember correctly. Definetly, I really loved it.

Avathar
11-30-2006, 05:19 PM
I took some Tai - Chi classes, and I really loved it. It has its own philosophy, about Cosmos' energy, Eearth's energy and Environment's one, if I remember correctly. Definetly, I really loved it.

Quoted. :) Tai Chi is just splendid, one of the better ways of meditation, without a single doubt. Although I hate to admit,

I've done it a couple of times, loved it and all, but whenever I see other groups of people doing it in the park or something, I'd like to push them over. D:

Luis
11-30-2006, 10:15 PM
LOL
I would do it too XD
In some of these Tai Chi classes I took, I was told to gather energy from Cosmos, Earth, and the Environment, and then to try to make an energy ball too. I'd love to do it again :D

Tiny Bronco
11-30-2006, 10:58 PM
Not saying I believe in fodu or anything, but there may be fact to this. Maybe very small amounts of fact, but still.
In biology class my teacher brought in a camera thaat shows energy around objects, but not the object itself. It has some odd name that I can't remeber, but when you looked threw the camera at people they glow. Not in heat as energy, but actual energy (I am aware that heat is energy so quite thinking I fell was hit over the head with a bat). To compare Mr. Reinsburgwer also brought in an ifared camera which showed the heat as having a different wave length than the energy that the other camer showed. Anyhow, everyone that is everything living has an (for lack of a better word) arua around them. These "aruas" have different colors depending on the person and different intensitys. My color is a very pale red/silver that is a bit faint. We also should the camera at non living things like lightbulbs, flame, magnets, and anything that emits some for of energy in the form of waves you can see. (I am aware that energy is always in waves, but I'm talking about radiation) So with this camera you can see the outline of stuffs which is pretty cool. And for some reason an ivy plant in the corner of the room had a very very bright "arua" It blotted out everything else so we had to put it in the hallway. I'll try and get the name of the camera so you can youtube/google it.

Cloud101
12-01-2006, 11:38 AM
My Aura's a blue-green color.

Yoko Kurama
12-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Mine's a red/blue swirl. The colors mean something.

Cloud101
12-01-2006, 11:48 AM
yeth they doo!

John Smith
12-01-2006, 12:11 PM
How can you know your colours?

And I think that I read somewhere that cold colours mean that you are calm and peaceful and that hot colours mean that you're stressed or angry or sad.

Cloud101
12-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Yup!!!!!

Axel
12-02-2006, 01:58 PM
If it has an your own Aura has anything to do with your personality/mood I have no idea what mine would be, simply because I'am all over the place with my emotions.

Yoko Kurama
12-04-2006, 11:46 AM
To John Smith: You normally can't read your own color. To read them you kind of have to feel them. Just close your eyes and if you focus enough you'll be able to "see" the auras of the people around you. Just remember, if you see someone with a black aura, be careful. The people with black auras are normally full of malice or they have a trait that makes them "evil" I guess you could say. People with a dark purple aura are full of mystery. All of this is only if I remember correctly, but I know black is bad.

Cloud101
12-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Yeah, that's kind'a obvious!:D

Yoko Kurama
12-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Shut up, Soma.(joking) Some people might not know that.

Avathar
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM
To John Smith: You normally can't read your own color. To read them you kind of have to feel them. Just close your eyes and if you focus enough you'll be able to "see" the auras of the people around you. Just remember, if you see someone with a black aura, be careful. The people with black auras are normally full of malice or they have a trait that makes them "evil" I guess you could say. People with a dark purple aura are full of mystery. All of this is only if I remember correctly, but I know black is bad.

I vaguely remember certain photographs that you can let be taken, photographs which register these colours which stand for your aura.

Do you know more about this?

Cloud101
12-04-2006, 04:55 PM
I've never heard of that, I know how to tap into my concienceness and see anouther's aura, but that's all :D

Kiera
12-05-2006, 01:15 AM
Well I think there are ways to tap into them more, like what you said with the auras, I have taken Tai Chi before, you try to concentrate on Chi, and there are also Ki and Chakra, no I do not watch those animes so don't even think about that lol. Anyways, Most of the energy tapped from your body is all dealt with the mind, if you think you can do it, its possible, that is how most people jump so high and such, through conditioning and also focus of energy flow through the body.

Yoko Kurama
12-05-2006, 05:59 PM
To Avathar: Yeah, I know quite a bit more about auras, I'll PM you about them, if you don't mind that is.

Avathar
12-05-2006, 08:21 PM
Sure, go ahead. :3

Arkacia
12-05-2006, 08:38 PM
About 10 years ago, I watched a TV show where a sceptics society were testing people who said they possesed different sorts of psychic powers. One of them swore he/she (can't remember which) could see auras, clear as day, that surround every person. Now the society had 1 million dollars American sitting in a glass safe, and promised it to the first of these people who could pass the test.

The aura person was tested in this manner. There were 10 or so booths lined up in a row, with the doors positioned so that the person inside was hidden, but any aura could still be seen above and to the sides of the doors. A few volunteers were placed in random booths, so, I think, 4 booths had people in them, and the rest didn't. The aura seer was then brought onto the stage, and asked to name the booth numbers that had people inside. If he/she really could see auras, it would be easy. Well, guess what, that person picked one booth right. I think that sums up how well they were able to 'see' auras. For the record, none of the psychics passed the tests in the program, in fact none got close, and that million dollars is still on offer by the sceptic society, years later, to any psychic who can prove his or her powers. So far none have.

I think my feelings about auras are summed up perfectly above. There ain't no such thing :p.

Luis
12-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Well I think there are ways to tap into them more, like what you said with the auras, I have taken Tai Chi before, you try to concentrate on Chi, and there are also Ki and Chakra, no I do not watch those animes so don't even think about that lol. Anyways, Most of the energy tapped from your body is all dealt with the mind, if you think you can do it, its possible, that is how most people jump so high and such, through conditioning and also focus of energy flow through the body.

Absolutely right. But I was told about Ying energy and Yang energy, but I can't remember what they mean! lol

Kiera
12-05-2006, 11:06 PM
For one its Yin xD not Ying. It is the balance between your soul and body, the spirit and physical. Its hard to explain you have to take martial arts or look up about it to know yourself. I have spent nearly 2/3 my life on martial arts, but yes I do work xD and have finished college lol. Anyways, I just want to say that energy is the mind, its generated only through the mind and through the mind it goes into the body and exerted into the force you want it physically. There are people who can jump higher than normal not because they only condition , its also because they have focus, in return was the energy they exerted.

theDOCTOR
12-05-2006, 11:35 PM
im gonna try this in the middle of class.

see what happens...i'll let you guys know.
(should be funny, too. ppl are gonna look at me even weider.)

Kiera
12-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Well, hope you do not look weird XD. But you are who you are , I hope they don't judge you just because of that. I feel the best place to concentrate is where you feel most comfortable whether it be your bedroom or in your back yard.

Spec Highwind
12-06-2006, 07:21 PM
I tried that... then I tried in the bath... and I think water negates that effect. (relative to the first post)

Kiera
12-06-2006, 09:26 PM
I don't think water negates anything, its just you have to know your anatomy to know how to concentrate and know your mind. You can't just sit and close your eyes to expect results. You know you have gotten Chi the basics of Tai Chi, look at your hands and if you see red or white dots on your hands everywhere, then you just generated a small amount of chi. The dots depends on your skin color. Now to really feel it, I know most of you wont beleive me but, let someone put their hands in between your 2 hands and concentrate, and them slowly and not far, move it up and down, as if it were levitating. They should feel some sort of pressure touching their hand. You don't need a partner if, you hold your hands and do it yourself, you should feel a transfer of energy through hand to hand. Also, the dots look like marble on meat. There should be a vast amount.

Luis
12-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Has anyone tried to play tennis with an orange? XD lol
I just felt like typing it XD
I've been told about all that stuff; the energy enters your body through your mind, goes through your body and so..
But it's been 3 years since I last practiced Tai Chi, so as you may understand I can't remember almost anything XD
Actually I do not believe in aura but I believe in Tai Chi. Quite simple: I like the 'Tai Chi tale' but not the aura one. Our body has got own heat too, you know, since we're human being and so... (I've also claimed in another thread that I don't believe in vampires, so I'll assume everybody in this forum is a human XD )
Sometimes it feels good to play devil's advocate ;)

Kiera
12-07-2006, 12:32 AM
xD lol, anyways, I am with you, I beleive in Tai Chi, or in a better statement, I beleive in the unity of the body and soul.

Axel
12-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Life is, in itself is a balance, so there has to be an imbalance. Yin and Yang for example. They balance each other. Good vs. Evil. Black and White. Life with out imbalance, there will be chaos and termoil within the soul, and the Earth as well. Life begs for imbalance.

Hydra
12-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Has anyone tried to play tennis with an orange? XD lol
I just felt like typing it XD
I've been told about all that stuff; the energy enters your body through your mind, goes through your body and so..
But it's been 3 years since I last practiced Tai Chi, so as you may understand I can't remember almost anything XD
Actually I do not believe in aura but I believe in Tai Chi. Quite simple: I like the 'Tai Chi tale' but not the aura one. Our body has got own heat too, you know, since we're human being and so... (I've also claimed in another thread that I don't believe in vampires, so I'll assume everybody in this forum is a human XD )
Sometimes it feels good to play devil's advocate ;)
Yes. I have. :O It broke. The orange I mean.

You gather energy from a mental image that helps you gain more spiritual energy, and release it by means of using that mental image. It sounds like some Dragon Ball, or anything else fiction, but it's true in some cases. Or at least some people claim so anyway.

Kiera
12-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Well, its what I've felt and have seen, so I beleive in it, I know most people beleive it to be like DBZ alos, but just think where all those anime's came from, they did not just appear in someone's mind, they came from what people have done and they just over exagerate it. I know most people will not beleive me, but I have seen people just break 2 brick walls with their palms. The brick walls were 1ft. apart from eachother also, the first made contact with the palm and the other just cracked. Of course, there has to be imbalance, or else the world wouldn't be how it is now, we have to learn to live.

Spec Highwind
12-07-2006, 06:31 PM
I don't think water negates anything, its just you have to know your anatomy to know how to concentrate and know your mind. You can't just sit and close your eyes to expect results. You know you have gotten Chi the basics of Tai Chi, look at your hands and if you see red or white dots on your hands everywhere, then you just generated a small amount of chi.

No, that's due to poor blood circulation... and about water negating that effect, I've felt that gravitic force outside the water, but I can't feel it inside.

Yoko Kurama
12-08-2006, 11:27 AM
That's really weird. I have done the whole energy ball thing alot... anytime I'm not babysitting my sister...I just get really calm.

Cloud101
12-08-2006, 11:35 AM
Sorry, but...haha, you have to baby sit!:D (just kidding!:D)
Manipulating you energy is a dangerous thing, you could kill yourself if you're not careful.

Kiera
12-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Sorry if this is off subj. but as we all know Energy can neither be created or destroyed, it has to come from somewhere and most of the energy we recieve are from the earth, because air particals cannot hold E/P's. so they sink into the earth's core.

Cloud101
12-08-2006, 05:05 PM
WOW! You sure are smart!

Kiera
12-08-2006, 05:20 PM
xD , thank you. I majored in Physics/Programming/Along with other math courses. So like, my job requires all of those aspects xD. Even though, now I put more concentration on Capoeira lol.

Yoko Kurama
12-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Interesting. But yes, this energy has to be taken one little step at a time, or like Cloud101 said, it can be dangerous.

Avathar
12-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Sorry if this is off subj. but as we all know Energy can neither be created or destroyed, it has to come from somewhere and most of the energy we recieve are from the earth, because air particals cannot hold E/P's. so they sink into the earth's core.

Yes, but this thread, I thought, would be more dealing with the energy within people. This may be spiritual energy/ a mix of unlocked mental and physical powers, If I'm not mistaken.

Taking things scientifically, I could hardly say anything, since you have a major in physics. ^^

So yes, all energy sources exist before someone puts it in use (even if the source is unactive)?

John Smith
12-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Avathar: Yup ^_^

WOW! You sure are smart!

You learn that in 1st year of Physics :rolleyes:

Squall Lionheart
12-13-2006, 08:46 AM
I don't recommend practically using this ability...if you push yourself to the limit sacrificing your body part in the process it can result in damaging effects to that part...