PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how to get Anima?

Kat
07-14-2006, 10:07 PM
im close to sin and i would like to have many strong aeons,anima is one but i cant figure out how to get plez help me :(

darkshadow2247
07-15-2006, 08:21 PM
its a little involved...i'd even call it a side quest.
first of all, you have to have every hidden item from the cloister of trials from all the temples. i don't know if it's too late to go back and get them, but if you don't go get them. (hidden items are the treasure chests you get using the destruction sphere.)

go to X: 11~16, Y: 57~63 in the airship. you have to fight Geosgano (sp?) which can be a tough battle if you aren't leveled up enough. go back to the dome in zanarkand and solve that puzzle and use the destruction sphere. then go back to baaj temple and get anima.

someone read over that, i'm almost positive that's how it's done but not completely.

Zeromus_X
07-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Actually, you just have to have used the Destruction Sphere in all the Temples to uncover the treasure chest. (A Yevon symbol will light up or whatever.) The one in Bevelle is already lit up; as you did it to even go through the puzzle in the first place. You also have to go back to Zanarkand and do a new puzzle.

When you fight Geosgano (however it's spelled), you have to fight him with Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku. Make sure everyone has at least Stoneproof armor. Deathproof isn't necessary as you can just revive them, but they will be removed from the battle if they get turned to stone. After you beat him, you can swim into the temple. Each of the little symbols will light up as you uncover the treasure with Destruction Spheres in each temple. Once they all are lit up, you unlock the seal to the Chamber of the Fayth with Anima's Fayth inside. (You'll be in for a surprise as to who it is!) Yuna then gets Anima.

Anima kicks ass. It automatically has Break Damage Limit, if I recall, and will probably be even stronger than Bahamut. Teach it (she?) Protect, Curaga, and Haste, and it'll turn into a killing machine. Let's not forget it's Overdrive which hits 16 times (on the long animation, at least.) The only Aeon I think is better than Anima would have to be the Magus Sisters, but you can't exactly control them.

Edit: Also, Geosgano will swallow one of your characters from time to time. I think a trigger command appears for that person if they're inside it, but I'm not sure. Either way, DO NOT kill Geosgano when someone is inside it. It'll do a self destruct and waste your party.

Da Chink
07-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Actually, you just have to have used the Destruction Sphere in all the Temples to uncover the treasure chest. (A Yevon symbol will light up or whatever.) The one in Bevelle is already lit up; as you did it to even go through the puzzle in the first place. You also have to go back to Zanarkand and do a new puzzle.

When you fight Geosgano (however it's spelled), you have to fight him with Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku. Make sure everyone has at least Stoneproof armor. Deathproof isn't necessary as you can just revive them, but they will be removed from the battle if they get turned to stone. After you beat him, you can swim into the temple. Each of the little symbols will light up as you uncover the treasure with Destruction Spheres in each temple. Once they all are lit up, you unlock the seal to the Chamber of the Fayth with Anima's Fayth inside. (You'll be in for a surprise as to who it is!) Yuna then gets Anima.

Anima kicks ass. It automatically has Break Damage Limit, if I recall, and will probably be even stronger than Bahamut. Teach it (she?) Protect, Curaga, and Haste, and it'll turn into a killing machine. Let's not forget it's Overdrive which hits 16 times (on the long animation, at least.) The only Aeon I think is better than Anima would have to be the Magus Sisters, but you can't exactly control them.

Edit: Also, Geosgano will swallow one of your characters from time to time. I think a trigger command appears for that person if they're inside it, but I'm not sure. Either way, DO NOT kill Geosgano when someone is inside it. It'll do a self destruct and waste your party.

yea what he said...its pretty much ez cakes no sweat.

Kat
07-15-2006, 11:04 PM
okay thanx guys!

Da Chink
07-16-2006, 12:24 AM
Np man if i had gotten back to this thread b4 neone else i would have explained it in more detail as well....sry that i wasnt much help tho

Hydra
07-16-2006, 01:38 AM
Just to be helpful(XD), don't kill Geosgano when he sucks up one of your three characters.. or he'll spit them out and deal 9999 damage to everyone.

Da Chink
07-16-2006, 01:40 AM
yea...good idea u should jus 2 hit him into submission and Game Over for Geosgano

dappa
11-05-2006, 06:33 PM
I finally got anima yesterday. I didn't realise it was the destruction sphere from the zanarkand ruins I was missing.

When Anima joined my party is had well over 200 for strength and its overdrive was hitting all enemies for 99, 999 damage multiple times, that will keep me happy till I get attack reels.

Zeromus_X
11-05-2006, 09:14 PM
To note: Anima's Oblivion only hits multiple times in the PAL and International versions of the game. The US version has Oblivion only hit one time (but then again, there's nothing in the US version that would require hitting something that many times...).

Kat
11-05-2006, 09:37 PM
I finally got anima yesterday. I didn't realise it was the destruction sphere from the zanarkand ruins I was missing.

When Anima joined my party is had well over 200 for strength and its overdrive was hitting all enemies for 99, 999 damage multiple times, that will keep me happy till I get attack reels.Wow,my Anima did like 54,000 at the max...
my secret to killing everything including sin was my Valefor,my weakest aeon;her overdrive did 99,000 damage ^.^

dappa
11-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Shame that anima dont hit multiple times in the other versions.

beavo
03-13-2007, 02:33 AM
Ehh when i go back to the Zanarkand Temple theres nothing there. Do you mean the spot with the shape puzzles or the ruins?

dappa
03-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah go back to the trials and start the puzzles up again. All you need to do is light up all the white squares in both rooms to get the destruction sphere.

forever yours
04-04-2007, 12:55 AM
yup really easy. get all the hidden treasures from every temple. u did get the one from bevelle right, cause if u didn't u need to replay the whole game lol. ne way get all the treasures and go to baaj temple, you remember, where tidus washed up when sin attacked zanarkand? where u first met rikku? ne way when u have all the treasures you can enter the chamber of the fayth and aquire anima.