PDA

View Full Version : Fall. Out. Boy.

Vince Valentine
07-17-2006, 11:34 PM
please, does anyone else like this band?
if so, what is your favorite song by them?
mine would have to be "sophmore slump or comeback of the year" or "I slept with a member of Fall Out Boy and all i got was this lousy song written about me".

and for those of you who dont know they are, tune into a radio station and within an hour Sugar, We're Going down will be playing.

Hydra
07-17-2006, 11:40 PM
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me", is my favorite. Say, do they have any new videos out? I'm too sleepy to wake up at 6 and tune in to MTV2 to see. :D

Griever
07-17-2006, 11:43 PM
I like this band too. But it's hard to decide what songs i like the most, i like them all pretty much...cept the ones that get played out on the radio >.<

As far as videos, i don't watch t.v. so i wouldn't know.

Hydra
07-17-2006, 11:49 PM
I planned to get a Fallout Boy CD for my birthday, but I got an Offspring and Bleach OST instead. o_0 Which I'm not complaining about, but it's hard to find their songs seperately on the net.

Kat
07-18-2006, 02:31 PM
i like this band they hav a lot of good music so i really dont know wat my favorite song is...
Come Back of the Year? maybe

BizarroSephiroth
07-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Fantastic band. Love 'em

Avathar
07-18-2006, 02:41 PM
They are one of the better recent pop-punkrock bands. :) I've heard very good songs of 'em indeed, although I don't know alot of this band yet. ^^;