PDA

View Full Version : The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Griever
07-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Has anyone ever played this?

I've played it for a long time and i still haven't beaten it, it's so easy to get sidetracked from the main story cause there is so many extra things you can do.

I have the computer version by the way, not the Xbox console version. Although i hear they are pretty much the same. I also have the expansion packs for it as well.

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever played this one, and if so, what are your thoughts on it?

Yoko Kurama
09-28-2006, 11:30 AM
I have played it. Aside from Kingdom Hearts it is the best game ever. What kind of character do you have? I have Ayame, a custom class Wood Elf ninja. I have beat the Mournhold, Solsthiem, and Morrowind stories. Excuse my spelling. I have it on Xbox. I know the locations of many rare items and have many of them. You could say I'm a treasure hunter. I'm in class now and the bell's going to ring, so I'll post more here tomorrow.

Yoko Kurama
09-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Ok, I am back in class. I know what you mean by you can get side tracked. If you have gotten to it, for example, the dwemer cube you had to find. It took me forever because I looked all through the place, but all I had to do was levitate up. That got agrivating, so I went off and trained forever. I got to level 50 before I ever started the campaign again. Beating it was easy since I was quite a few levels higher than it suggests that you be to beat it. Anyway, please reply A.S.A.P., because I really want to know where you stand in the game.

Gackt Camui
05-03-2007, 12:01 PM
That game is amazing. I have beaten the game though. It is easy to get side track but I didn't allow that to happen and the main quest is not as long as eveybody says it is. lol. But I do have a file where I just mess around you know? Level 36 I have 6 different house(I kill the owners and stash my goods there) Of all different kinds of magical weapons. I went to Red Mountain just to see what Dagoth Ur was like right, he has nothing on me. I can't kill him because I don't have the equipment but he can't kill me either no matter what he does to me. The file is kinda boring now though only because I have killed so many people. I have the map like completely filled up. I wish I could show you guys lol

rissole25
10-28-2009, 06:32 AM
Lol I love this game. I need to play Oblivion though and compare it. I got side-tracked for months, downloading quests after i bet Mournhold and Solstheim. Then finally i was talking to a random NPC and it updated in my journal about the main quest so then i started playing the main quest again from there.