PDA

View Full Version : Just a curio

Spec Highwind
07-22-2006, 04:38 PM
hum... in Kefka's Tower, who did beat all the mini-bosses, one with each party? :)

I only have one good party, the others are lame, so I just uses warp whenever I beated one of the bosses, to locate my ultimate party in another place, and beat all the bosses with it :D

Zeromus_X
07-22-2006, 05:10 PM
That's also a good idea to do with Strago; so he can get all the special Lores from the statues.

I stick one good person to babysit all the other people, but it generally isn't too difficult.

Avathar
07-22-2006, 07:55 PM
The bosses:

- Atma
- Gold Dragon
- Inferno
- Skull Dragon
- Doom
- Goddess
- Guardian
- Poltergeist
- and Kefka

And I found them all very enjoyable to fight. Not too hard, not too easy. ^^ It was nice to defeat all the dragons too, although I hardly use Crusader, afterwards. :rolleyes:

Zeromus_X
07-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Ugh, Crusader sucks.

Yeah, the 'Decisive Battle' music is awesome. :p

Spec Highwind
07-22-2006, 09:07 PM
The bosses:

- Atma
- Gold Dragon
- Inferno
- Skull Dragon
- Doom
- Goddess
- Guardian
- Poltergeist
- and Kefka

And I found them all very enjoyable to fight. Not too hard, not too easy. ^^ It was nice to defeat all the dragons too, although I hardly use Crusader, afterwards. :rolleyes:

Not at all... my Celes level 55 always does 9999 damage with ultima... with X-Magic

Zeromus_X
07-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Yeah, you shouldn't have any problems. Want to make it even worse? Give her an Economizer. Now you can spam two Ultimas a turn for only 2 MP. Or you could just give her a Gold Hairpin and spam them for half the MP cost.

Avathar
07-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Yeah, you shouldn't have any problems. Want to make it even worse? Give her an Economizer. Now you can spam two Ultimas a turn for only 2 MP. Or you could just give her a Gold Hairpin and spam them for half the MP cost.

...o-kay, you CAN make the game quite broken, :p but I never did something like that, 'cause it could take all of the fun away. (Although I did use the Moogle Charm when I went back downstairs on Fanatic's Tower =p )

Zeromus_X
07-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Nothing is more broken than making Lock a living monstrosity. Or Relm*. Or Shadow.

But yeah, the game is pretty funny like that. :p

*Kitty hood!!

Spec Highwind
07-23-2006, 09:29 AM

Not necessary, at all... Most of the enemys at this point give me lots of MP using Osmose... with X-Magic I can use osmose and ultima in the same turn, so...

dappa
09-07-2006, 09:46 AM
I just made sure all my characters had learned everything and were on level 99 I made sure there was someone with a stealing ability in all the three partys so I could steal all the valuable items from the bosses then thrashed kefka at the end.