PDA

View Full Version : FF IX Speed Runs?

Giraffe
07-26-2006, 03:20 PM
It seems that ff XI is the only Final Fantasy that rewards you based on the speed at which you complete the game (Excalibur II) and yet, no matter where i look , i cant find a speed run (one that works anyway) If anyone posts any, ill appreciate it... but thats it... THATS ALL YOU GET!!! HAHAHAHA! :D :D :D :D

Da Chink
07-26-2006, 06:30 PM
Best place to look for speed runs are torrent files. and u act like its really hard to get to the 4th disk in less then 12 hours :-/

Giraffe
07-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Moderator Edit: Don't flame or insult other members, especially if you use letters and numbers in place of syllables.

Zeromus_X
07-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Actually, it sounds more like you're that kind of person. Let's keep the flaming out of this message board. He didn't even say anything offensive, at all.

Anyway, who here has gotten the Excalibur II? I love FFIX to death, but not enough to get past Lich in under 12 hours.

Giraffe
07-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Actually, it sounds more like you're that kind of person. Let's keep the flaming out of this message board. He didn't even say anything offensive, at all.

Anyway, who here has gotten the Excalibur II? I love FFIX to death, but not enough to get past Lich in under 12 hours.
wow, ok i can see this place is completely retarded, and full of little kids so,...... bye faqs!!! :D :D :D :D ,,I, :D ,,I,

Zeromus_X
07-26-2006, 09:44 PM
See ya! :)

Edit: To reiterate:

Da Chink
07-26-2006, 10:01 PM
hmmm...now i want to know what he said to me >.<
and i have :D