blukazoo159
08-02-2006, 04:43 PM
i don't like squall. i like seifer.

richboywonder
08-02-2006, 04:49 PM
i think squall would win.

Genesis Rhapsodos
08-02-2006, 04:50 PM
so does this mean u like sephiroth? hmmmm maybe jus maybe i shoulda did a poll with squall,seifer,clod, AND, sephiroth.... yeh maybe that woulda worked... heh... oh well

Genesis Rhapsodos
08-02-2006, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE]so does this mean u like sephiroth? hmmmm maybe jus maybe i shoulda did a poll with squall,seifer,clod, AND, sephiroth.... yeh maybe that woulda worked... heh... oh well

that was directed towards blu

Seyluv
08-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Sephiroth will tear Squall up. Squall is cool and all, but against Sephiroth no way. Sephiroth is better and his sword is more deadly.

Spirit
08-02-2006, 06:31 PM
i agee with empreecrystal, sephiroth will murder squall

Avathar
08-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Hm.. I've voted 'story'-wise: Sephiroth can only be beaten by Cloud, that's that.

But battlegame-wise: Squalll does have Lionheart, and with Renzokuken (lol, edited) and all. :rolleyes:

Kat
08-02-2006, 08:11 PM
i think Sephiroth would,not sure why...

Harken
08-06-2006, 08:57 AM
Hard question.....I guess in the end Squall but I'm not sure...Hmm....

Glock
08-07-2006, 01:35 AM
i guess Squall, because he was a main character, and they are the strongest characters in most, if not all games.

calgar
08-09-2006, 07:16 AM
i would say squall he would use the lionheart and kill him

Sagensyg
08-09-2006, 07:25 AM
Sephiroth, cuz Squall's little glowing butter knife and Renzokuken wouldn't last against a SuperNova.

Ubslasherx
08-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Sephiroth may only be killed by a fellow project... plus he has mastered materia to his disposal... plus sqaull is a mere person that has trained to become strong... Sephi himself in genetically superoir and has had waaaaaay more training then squall anyways.

Sepe ownz all...

Slider
08-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Squall.....without a shadow of a doubt!...
Isn't the other guy from 7? what's thebig deal about 7 anyways...it sux!

Freya Crescent
08-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Sephiroth all of the way. Squall doesn't have anything compared to Sephy.

Wezzy
08-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Sephiroth looks better and he is absolutely crazy. And also he uses a katana, which beats some crappy blade/gun thing. I like Squall and all but he isn't anywhere near the league of Sephiroth :) (psst if you didn't guess i like Sephiroth).
Hang on a minute, most people here said Squall, yet there are only 2 votes for him and Sephiroth still managed to win... I don't get it O.o

Slider
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
coz the poll was closed early.....squall would've beaten the c**p out of that arrogant guy.....people just surround him by 2 much glory!!!!
A dude with old people's white hair and a masamune....tch what do you expect...

Kat
08-18-2006, 10:52 PM
hey,hey,hey
Sephiroth aint got no 'old people white hair' its silver write it down man ^^
and Sephiroth could beat the shit outta Squall any time any day day write that down too :p
Seph. is teh man he is crazy,powerfull and pity-less,thefor Sephiroth wins my vote :D

Slider
08-18-2006, 11:15 PM
hey,hey,hey
Sephiroth aint got no 'old people white hair' its silver write it down man ^^
and Sephiroth could beat the shit outta Squall any time any day day write that down too :p
Seph. is teh man he is crazy,powerfull and pity-less,thefor Sephiroth wins my vote :D

lol he's CRAZY alright....but in a screwed up way! :p
I don't think anything is pityless about him except his goal of life,
He's good but nowhere to withstand half a Lionheart, I'd be pretty surprised if he so much as survives one Renzokuken ;)
and hair ain't a metal and his isn't shining,so call it gray & we'll be even! :D

Kat
08-18-2006, 11:32 PM
well his hair is shiny in the movie,but i will call it gray just so we are even ;)

Slider
08-18-2006, 11:50 PM
(deleted,wrong thread)

Zeon
08-23-2006, 03:48 PM
ok im gunna go against what u said previously about ff7 SUCKING :O to shame. fine 8 was great but ff7 ruled by far (i mean why else would they make a film, new games (crisis core, dirge of cerburus, before crisis and rumours of a remake of 7 WHICH WILL OWN) AND an animated episode named last order to explain zacks bg (which is seen in the game ayway but still......)) sephiroth has a kick-ass HUGE sword aka masamune which doesnt draw blood (square came up with the idea tht becoz they couldnt create good enuf graphics for the blood when aerith/aeris was killed they made it so they seph's sword was magically crafted so it couldnt :) the things we leanr hey????) is light weight for fast manuovering and also.........hes just generally taller than him (refer to booklets Squall: 5"8......Sephiroth: 6"2 :D) fine ok the last one dont really count coz seifers tht tall too......but still a point. also as was meationed by someone else SUPERNOVA!!!! ultimate finishing move.....oh and btw another thing.......sephiroth has accesss to ribbons in his game (morph a tonberry i believe) where-as only japanese squall can have ribbon becoz u need a pocket station to get it:D:D:D. and also the materia thing......knights of round.....(ok he dont have it but im sure cloud could lend it to him....) final attack also with phoenix (much more reliable than ff8's phoenix huh? :p) and finally last but by no means least.........he has a theme song.....OH YES!!!! one winged angel ffac style playing in the background....squall wouldnt know what hit him. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ave
11-10-2006, 12:02 AM
i think sephiroth would win :)

Squall Lionheart
11-10-2006, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't be that sure at all...

Sleazer
03-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Sphiroth would win becaus he is more then 100 times stronger then Squall.

Phoenix Flame
03-16-2007, 05:07 AM
IMHO... Squall and Cloud are very similar in some ways - especially fighting style.

So I think Squall would pwn him. =P

dappa
03-19-2007, 10:45 AM
In theory squalls swordmanship would overcome clouds and sephiroths.

But safer sephiroths supernova in theory should destroy all.

Darkreno
05-11-2007, 05:30 PM
sephiroth would smash squall , hands down its sephiroth!!! mwahahahahahaha ok let me quit.

Doctor
05-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Based on pure skill and experience, i would say that Sephiroth would win. But Squall's unique weapon, as well as his limit break, would even out the odds.

Although, even though I really want to say Squall, I can't deny on how powerful Sephy is. He'd definetly put more pressure on Squall.

Yggdrasill
05-12-2007, 08:30 PM
The battle (in turn-based style) would go like this:

*Sephiroth uses Supernova, putting Squall on critical-HP*
*Squall uses Lionheart*
*Sephiroth is owned*

ziekhart
06-12-2007, 12:05 AM
squall's cool

dappa
06-12-2007, 06:35 PM
yep we know that

Anyway squall would always win that battle mainly due to an attack that can hit 10+ times times at 9999 per hit.

Sephiroth could blow up every planet in the solar system with his supernova but squall would still be standing.