PDA

View Full Version : ok, who would win

Genesis Rhapsodos
08-02-2006, 05:07 PM
:confused: sephiroth and squall teaming up against seifer and cloud......................... as much as i hate sephiroth... i think squall and sephiroth would win.... jus cuz of squalls popularness..... and sephiroths undeniable power. :eek:

Zeromus_X
08-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Well, if we're comparing how they are in the games they're in..

Seifer and Sephiroth would die, because Seifer is weak and Sephiroth is uncontrollable and is forever at level 50. Squall and Cloud would depend on who goes first/who gets a Limit Break first because their Limits are so broken that that's what it comes down to.

Of course, saying who would win in a fight with different characters from different games is ridiculous, all the games use a different system.

Seyluv
08-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Sephiroth and Squall would win.

Sagensyg
08-04-2006, 05:18 AM
Seifer and Cloud. Only because I hate Squall...
HATE, HATE, HAAATE!!!

Avathar
08-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Seifer and Sephiroth would die, because Seifer is weak and Sephiroth is uncontrollable and is forever at level 50. Squall and Cloud would depend on who goes first/who gets a Limit Break first because their Limits are so broken that that's what it comes down to.

Second'd.

Ubslasherx
08-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Sephiroth... just him... he will kill squall too... and no1 can touch him either coz hes too uber...
Sephi coulda easily killed cloud in FF7...

yes im a sephiroth obssesi... Sephi has been my idol for 3 years... Sephi always will be, and Sephi is so powerfull!

Da Chink
08-04-2006, 07:13 PM
uhh....Renzokuken Vs OmniSlash is the real question....but squall would prolly win b/c he can cheat an use aura on himself where as Cloud has to get mad :-/

Ubslasherx
08-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Lol the wonders of aura.... But sephi will still own everyone!

Harken
08-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Sephiroth and Squall of course
I hate the other two :D

Zeromus_X
08-06-2006, 11:09 AM
"Who would win" does not entail your personal opinion of how cool a character is. The only way to find out 'who would win' would be to examine the battle systems of each game and imagine each character at their maximum potential for each game. Of course, most of the games systems are so incredibly different (and from VI on, incredibly broken) that it's ridiculous to even compare any characters from different games fighting eachother.

Mega Flare
09-07-2006, 01:46 PM
i think Overall Squall wud win because cloud beats Sepiroth and squall beats seifer.

Then when you think bout it cloud needs to wait for squall to hit him to get his limit up then use it but squall can cast aura then use it so he wud win easy.

Slider
10-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Another voter Squall here.......oh and speh will die in the process :D

Gumdrop
10-07-2006, 09:23 AM
Why do people always forget about final attack materia paired with pheonix in these threads? Cloud can die five times and come back, you can also have suprise attack materia which often goes off when at max + speed plus materia and if you wanted - lucky sevens. He would so win.

Slider
10-07-2006, 07:26 PM
How about combining Renzokuken with any other form of Limit Break, can't start to imagine the damage!!!

Gumdrop
10-08-2006, 06:49 AM
It wouldn't matter how much damage squall did if cloud has the final attack materia on.

Slider
10-08-2006, 07:05 AM
I strongly disagree, don't count on it ;)

Gumdrop
10-08-2006, 07:12 AM
Explain then :p
If cloud can come back from the grave five times and each time he would probibly have a limit or be close to one which auto fills up the atb bar how could he lose really? + with mime materia you can mime your own limits and there is also the possability he has lucky sevens.

ave
11-09-2006, 10:29 PM
sephiroth and squall would win :)

dappa
07-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Give cloud a wizard bracelet to equip

One phoenix paired with final attack and fill up most of the other double slots with the same combination. Have one knights of round as a counter mime liked to hp absorb.

I think cloud would kick some ass somehow.

I suppose squalls only chance would be to junction 100% elemental defence against fire. But the kotrs would still molly wop him.

Quizastotl
08-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Squall Cloud and Seifer would all die of boredom while Sephiroth was doing that fecking space-demi-thing.

clief101_
08-06-2007, 11:52 PM
out of sephy and siefer, siefer would b owned by sephy no doubt, but then cloud wuld kill him instantly...then it would b btween cloud and squall and i rekon that cloud would win...cloud and all of his final attak+pheonix is all good, but wen he dies he loses his limit break, however, i think ppl r 4geting that pheonix does to damage to the oponent...also aura only last 4 turns, so whats squall gonna do wen it runs out?? re-cast it, if he does, he loses a turn of casting it in the first place, so no mater wat squall could do, cloud would beat him because he will always have the first attack, which would be 4x cut, killing squall instantly, or he could cast kotr and squall would die....so im voting for clou and siefer, coz cloud would b the last 1 standing

Marius
08-24-2007, 08:19 PM
clief101's story makes complete sense to me. in the end cloud is the last man standing.*smilez*

clief101_
08-25-2007, 07:20 AM
yay!!! mine explaination is so kool...i jus re'read it and it makes perfect sense...WOOHOO, go me!!!! oh and thanx 4 agree'in wif me marius

WOOT WOOT!!!

Max the Man
08-31-2007, 11:07 PM
So like, new scenario: *ripped off toy magazine my dad found*

Squall versus Cloud in an RP setting:

Squall lurks midgar looking for AVALANCHE members (new mission for SeeD-- interdimensional crime fighting)

And Cloud finds Squall and they fight
and both summon Ifrit
and Ifrit decides to play Mah Jong with Ifrit, because they know each other.

and then they hang out
and go into a crater

and Cloud and squall are looking into said crater
and Squall pushes cloud into crater xD So Squall wins =D

clief101_
09-02-2007, 10:15 PM
yes but...in KH, cloud has a wing, so he could fly, or summon bahamut to get him....yay, so he dusnt die.

so then he lands back on the egde of the crater and b'coz squall is so shocked, cloud slices his head off, making cloud the winner

WOOT WOOT!!!

Skye
11-27-2007, 01:21 AM
FORGETTING materia and limit breaks, i say squall owns. that might just be coz im a die hard fan of ff8 though.

manman
05-06-2009, 02:06 PM
out of sephy and siefer, siefer would b owned by sephy no doubt, but then cloud wuld kill him instantly...then it would b btween cloud and squall and i rekon that cloud would win...cloud and all of his final attak+pheonix is all good, but wen he dies he loses his limit break, however, i think ppl r 4geting that pheonix does to damage to the oponent...also aura only last 4 turns, so whats squall gonna do wen it runs out?? re-cast it, if he does, he loses a turn of casting it in the first place, so no mater wat squall could do, cloud would beat him because he will always have the first attack, which would be 4x cut, killing squall instantly, or he could cast kotr and squall would die....so im voting for clou and siefer, coz cloud would b the last 1 standing