PDA

View Full Version : If you were to create a game.

Legend
08-03-2006, 08:48 PM
If you were to create a game what would you name it and what what whould the game play be like ( I would create a game just like the playstation one versions of final fantasy since i like them a lot. I would name it Fantasy of Aqua I don't know why i just like the the name. tell me what you would do. :confused:

Seyluv
08-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Well, my game would be called "The Shadow Realm." Based on me. A cool RPG type game. With vampires, and warrior fighters. Wizards and Knights would be in there also. A battle of good and evil. With a little love in it.

Legend
08-03-2006, 09:39 PM
:D :D :D :D :D I like your game!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Legend
08-03-2006, 09:43 PM
It actually gives me other thoughts about it. You know im so in to the idea i stated putting my ideas in one of the file i created.

As in think I meen thanks a lot. Man I need to think before i type.

Mod Edit: Yes, and not double post. Use the Edit Button for that.

Seyluv
08-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Well, thats cool.

Legend
08-04-2006, 01:17 AM
:D Thinks a lot

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 01:37 AM
Well, thats cool.

Avathar
08-04-2006, 07:14 AM
'Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots'

An adventure/puzzle game, with many sequences where you have to train Yoshimi's career in music and karate. :D

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun.

Hydra
08-06-2006, 03:38 AM
"The Blue Bomber:A Megaman Story"...

Super crazy! :D

Seyluv
08-06-2006, 04:17 AM
Wow! Sounds cool.

Harken
08-06-2006, 09:34 AM
I woud name my game "Legend of Lorindoria-Baluxia the Lost Blade" after my book :D and it woud be an RPG with diffrent races(high elves,humans,shade elves,devans-My creation:D half man half demon,dark elves,golden lions-Another creation of mine:) Half man half lion with a golden skin,silver lions-the same but with silver skin,dirvans-and another creation of mine Half man half dragon,centaurs,and where wolfs:D) It's my hard work and it would be cool to actualy happen:).

Avathar
08-06-2006, 10:00 AM
'Takomashi-Shinka Tei: Revenge of The Shimbo'

Imagine a mixture of Katamari and Tenchu. :D

Seyluv
08-06-2006, 10:22 AM
I woud name my game "Legend of Lorindoria-Baluxia the Lost Blade" after my book :D and it woud be an RPG with diffrent races(high elves,humans,shade elves,devans-My creation:D half man half demon,dark elves,golden lions-Another creation of mine:) Half man half lion with a golden skin,silver lions-the same but with silver skin,dirvans-and another creation of mine Half man half dragon,centaurs,and where wolfs:D) It's my hard work and it would be cool to actualy happen:).Mines is based on my book, as well.

blukazoo159
08-08-2006, 03:00 PM
mine would be called "Dark Dynasty, The Everlasting Days"
u could customize ur own main person and ur main enemy with looks and wepons and skills, make ur own adventure so u never get board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (takes place in old japan with the demons and stuff)!!!!

Hydra
08-08-2006, 06:35 PM
'Takomashi-Shinka Tei: Revenge of The Shimbo'

Imagine a mixture of Katamari and Tenchu. :D
Goodness. =D

"Highlander Eleventy:This is the l337test Highlander game"

I'm serious. The title is funny, but the game'd be awesome.

Glock
08-08-2006, 06:57 PM
my game would be called Fun Time. all you do is play any game ever made (even Fun Time), but you won't see my game ever come out.

richboywonder
08-11-2006, 09:19 PM
i'd mix fire emblem,golden sun and final fantasy together and call it golden emblem fantasy.

Hydra
08-11-2006, 09:21 PM
"Marvel vs DC:Superman vs Spiderman"

What? :D

Avathar
08-11-2006, 09:32 PM
i'd mix fire emblem,golden sun and final fantasy together and call it golden emblem fantasy.

Wow, that's freaking original, congratulations, YOU WIN TEH INTERNETS. :LOLLEYES:

Hydra
08-11-2006, 09:39 PM
U R WINNAR. =D

Mario Fantasy:The Super Coins.

IT'S SO ORGINAL!

XD

Spec Highwind
11-26-2006, 08:40 AM
I already started an RPG... more than a year ago... I totally forgot about it! :| A RPGMakerXP-made-FFIV-to-VI-like-RPG. I don't even remember the name... But it was the story of the book I was writing at the time... "The 7 Princesses of Tetra-Spiritak", I think.

If I started a new game I wouldn't base it on the book I'm working on ATM (Kirem:)). It's a great mistake, if the book isn't finished yet.

dappa
11-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I would create an rpg which would really test the grey matter. The enemies you fight would react to what you do then act based on what you've done.

Good thing about this game is you would get enemies or bosses who dont have a set pattern to what they do creating a hard and challenging game.

Dont know what I'd call it though.

Andrew Scaves
11-30-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm planning to create one myself based off my book, in a few years time I should be able to The name of the game/book is Krystal*Light and my username is based off the main character. It will be a RPG, but none like you have ever experienced it will be a gangsta RPG, but still leave you with a tear at the end. In the begginning of the game the opening will be of Andrew( the main character) engaged in a cage match against a much taller foe in an underground fight club. After the battle is overm, you will be accompanied by your best friend Marvin who's a short and geeky black mage. In the game whenever you're in a town. You can drive vehicles, but only your own in a city about half the size of a standfard GTA city. The battle system will be turned-based and you can pick fights with pedestriansd, but it'll only give you money and no exp, also it will attract the attention of C.O.P.S and if you get caught it's game over. Wait it's no GtA, you won't always be in cities and drive around you're on foot whenever you're in a dungeon or woods,etc. The plot is when Andrew and his friend Marvin attend a festival, where the royal family is attendfing a terorist comes and assasinates the king and queen along with all of the elite guards, only leaving the princess. A week later after the Princess's inaguration to queen. She sets her eyes on Andrew and black mails him into assisting her on assasinating the red terrorist that killed her parents. To learn more about the story and characters, you can visit my site, just click the link in my sig.

You'll need a password to go into the forum, where I posted my story when you register, just PM me for the password. I'm S-wo

Lyde Lyde
12-04-2006, 11:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hmm that's a good concept I don't have anything of my own in particular, but I would like to see a game about treasure hunting.

dirge_of_sephiroth
12-10-2006, 11:16 PM
I've got an idea I'd love to see as a game, but it'll probably be a book first. If I can ever get over my writer's block for it. The working title is "The Al'Malthran", named after the talisman that antagonists and heroes alike are trying to get their hands on. I've got twenty pages of details on the world and characters, a store synopsis and details concerning the magik system.

The protagonists are three Knights, three students of the magik and fighting arts, and a lady who is both a scholar and a warrior.

Kat
12-12-2006, 11:29 PM
if i where to create a game,it would be a mixture of FF and resident evil--with diffirent
characters to choose from and enemies from fiends to zombies to..well unknowns,lol

John Smith
12-13-2006, 09:39 AM
if i where to create a game,it would be a mixture of FF and resident evil--with diffirent
characters to choose from and enemies from fiends to zombies to..well unknowns,lol

I would do something like that too! ^_^ Except that I would make it so that you can customize your characters :p

Kat
12-13-2006, 11:39 PM
I would do something like that too! ^_^ Except that I would make it so that you can customize your characters :pwell thats half of what i ment when i said you can choose your own characters :rolleyes:
it just wouldn't be any fun if you couldn't ^.^

John Smith
12-14-2006, 09:23 AM
I thought that you mean that you can select character A or B or C, etc...

Spec Highwind
12-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Hum... if I were to create a First-Person Shooter, it would have a weapon-costumizing, like in FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, but you could colorize your weapon, and stylize it... And of course, there would be lots of usefull add-ons and upgrades.

Staircase
12-14-2006, 11:10 PM
You'll like the Ps3/360 game, Army of Two then. It has the beast weapon customization out of any other game.

Gamespot review for Army of Two
"We got a quick look at the kinds of weapons you can buy which include all manner of pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles. What's crazy is the level of customization you can apply to the guns. Swap out and swap in different stocks, red-dot sights, scopes, tactical flashlights, underslung grenade launchers, silencers, grip handles, extralarge mags, new barrels--anything you can imagine seems to be available for you to use in this game. You can even chrome your gun with gold trim if you like. Hey, you're a mercenary, right? Do what you like! A handy firing range feature lets you immediately test out your new toy."

Kat
12-25-2006, 11:35 PM
whoa @.@ :D

in my game i would have things no other FF games have like Mega-remedys or Mega-Lunar curtain things that would become most handy in battle

Spec Highwind
12-26-2006, 12:41 PM
whoa @.@ :D

in my game i would have things no other FF games have like Mega-remedys or Mega-Lunar curtain things that would become most handy in battle

FFXIV by Square-Kat

John Smith
12-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Square-Kat

I'm not even gonna comment on that one Spec XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Catalyst
02-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Well currently, Broken Image Games (Company in development, as well as being trademarked), is developing an RPG with RPG Maker XP. We do not have a title for it, so right now we are calling it "Project 1". Currently I am not involved with the development aspect, but we are hoping for the game to be a 40+ hour game. We are finished chapter one, and all we need is the events done for it, then we continue.

I am just doing the website and the technical stuff outside of the development area because there are a lot of issues that are happening that no one else really knows what to do other than saying "Go ahead" or "I give up" etc. I'm also doing all the financial aspects as well too.

jedi geoff
02-23-2007, 11:37 PM
I'd make a game where you are in school and fall asleep during a boring class and wake up to find the school (and town) has been tooken over by zombies!!!
you gotta find your friends, girlfriend/boyfriend and get out of the school....maybe even the town...

Slider
02-24-2007, 12:26 AM
kinda like resident evil?
Nah! I have an RPG XP maker program (its awesome) an I mess around with it and makin a remake of FF8 battle system (it's really easy with junctions switched with equipment instead) but nothin bout storylines coz i didn figure out how to work it yet!

ultimecia
03-18-2007, 06:41 AM
well wooh! this is going to be long! well i would design a game to definetly be rpg it would be any number of players you would design your own characters on what they look like and what class they are and what type of weapons they specalise in i would design the world to be made up of two worlds one which kick ass monsters are and one where a little less brutal monsters live you would earn money by doing jobs or quests and you would by your weapons armour and accsessories from a stall you would learn magic and techniques form mastering it from a monster i think it would be online it would be life like graphics you would need a membership which wouldnt cost anything there would be towns villages and great cities to creepy forests and stormy plains it would be in the battle system style of final fantasy 12 and they would also use a licence grid as i think thats a great idea from square enix you would level quite fast and would be able to get to level 99 then i would proberly bring out an expansion pack letting you level up to 120 i think this game has a contrast between final fantasy and world of warcraft this would obviously make the ultimate online rpg game ever!! and if its a big hit i would charge a monthly fee of maybe about 5 pounds /dollars/euros and any other rpg obsessed country in the world!! lol well ive gone on a bit so i better shut up!!! lol

Slider
04-02-2007, 06:15 AM
Also, i would make the world VERY medieval with plenty of castle designs like those of Blade of Darkness! (best designs graphic i've ever seen!)

other wise i would make a football rpg game like those very old ones i liked!:D

jedi geoff
04-02-2007, 07:23 AM
i wanna see a good sims game thats....how would you say it???? is BIG.... well id have it you can walk around or drive the cars yourself and you can walk from your house to next door or ride your bike or drive your car into the city. No invisible walls. There would be heaps of clothes or even a clothes maker......make your own...um actions to say to people (kick in the nuts hahaha) and something like on computers how you type something in and it attempts to say it in words..you know so you can hear your own name being said by sims...also make the sims talk normal!!!!!!

froggboy604
05-30-2008, 12:52 AM
I name my game ( Crasher ) It will be similar to Burrnout and it will involve racing cars and crashing into your opponents to win while avoid being crushed by your opponents and there will be weapons on the cars, so players can win by blowing other players cars up.