PDA

View Full Version : Would u date someone who uses drugs?

Seyluv
08-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Would you date anyone who uses drugs?

I always said to myself that I would never date anyone who uses drugs. But lately I have been thinking about this guy I like who uses drugs.

I really like him, just don't like that he uses drugs.

Still I will never date anyone who uses drugs.

Kat
08-03-2006, 11:28 PM
well your in a pickle then aren't you?
i would never ever date som one who uses drugs...unless they are truly worth it...

Hydra
08-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Cigarettes? Or something more serious? IE, crack, the X, and so on.

Cigarettes. Yes. I can deal with people around them, and if it's love, I'll love her either way. The others, not so much. Those mess with your head TOO much.

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 12:50 AM
well your in a pickle then aren't you?
i would never ever date som one who uses drugs...unless they are truly worth it...Well, I don't know if he is worth it. He does a lot of other bad things. He beat up people a lot. Gamble a lot. He bets high too, like one time he bet 200 of his owned money. I even think he sell drugs too. I don't even know why I like him.

Kat
08-04-2006, 01:04 AM
gross,guys like that make me sick

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Yeah me too.

Kat
08-04-2006, 01:35 AM
but wat do you see in him?

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 02:14 AM
I don't even know. Its something I see deep down inside him. I know he is a good guy deep down inside. I believed he just be trying to act cool and be hiding his true side.

Avathar
08-04-2006, 07:06 AM
It really depends on what sort of drugs he's using, as simple as that.

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 07:29 AM
He uses all sorts of drugs and he is a heavy drinker.

Avathar
08-04-2006, 07:34 AM
Then it's simple: if he's becoming a treath to you and the people near you, then I would either avoid him at all costs, imagining the worse outcomes; OR you could help him out, if the addictions are really that bad.

If he's not becoming a treat, and you really love him, then by all means, I don't see a problem. Let love rule, for all I care, as long as there isn't any hazardous possibility connected to it.

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey this topic is asking you guys would you date someone who does drugs. Its not about him. Besides I don't care about getting with him. After all he is now a friend of this guy I hate.

Avathar
08-04-2006, 07:44 AM
Ah, if it's in general:

It really depends on what sort of drugs she's using, as simple as that. I use drugs myself, but I'm not interested in hard drugs, which are the most lethal. If she did use hard drugs, and on a regular base, then there might be a problem, and I'd be the one to help her get of it.

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I understand.

Arkacia
08-04-2006, 08:29 AM
Guys and girls, this isn't a chat area, discussion on topic only please. Also remember posts in here must have a minimum of 20 words or they are considered spam. I'm only going to delete Kat's one word post now, but please, take the chit chat to Spamtastic ;).

Seyluv
08-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Ok, I understand now. I am very sorry about that. I sure hope everything is cool now.

richboywonder
08-11-2006, 09:52 PM
never.you might get in trouble for being with them.

Slider
08-12-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm guessing you're in the staff team! (Hi, I'm new :D )
Sometimes one word can sum up A WHOLE LOT OF MEANINGS!
Anyways it really dependshow much are drugs affecting your partner and your own life, if he doesn't smoke that much and it doesn't trouble anybody then I would be fine with it (Not entirely thought since evreyone knows that drugs are bad for health)
But if this gets in the way and I find it absolutely impossible to do anything about it then I'll have to quit!

richboywonder
08-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Ok, I understand now. I am very sorry about that. I sure hope everything is cool now.
i'm cool with that :)

Seyluv
08-19-2006, 02:04 AM
I think the only reason why I ike him is because he look like Maester Seymour. BUt I don't really want to go with him anymore. He gets in to much trouble.

Kat
08-20-2006, 03:39 PM
WOW does he really i wanna see a picture of him @_@

Avathar
08-20-2006, 03:50 PM
WOW does he really i wanna see a picture of him @_@

Kat, keep the chatting out of Serious Discussion and Debates.

Kat
08-20-2006, 04:01 PM
umm sorry..
no i wouldnt date someone who uses drugs,unless they were really important to me, than i would try to help them off the drugs

Staircase
08-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Ide say stay away from a man who is a heavy drinker. They are much more likly to become abusive.

And ide never date a girl who uses even cigarettes, Kissing would not be pleasent. And i hate the smell of smoke.

Zeon
08-25-2006, 07:34 PM
i agree with the hatred to the smell of smoke. its the worst!! anyways the whole would u date a druggie thing.......it all depends on situation and possible solution. there are no sure fire answers to this sort of poll question and even tho no one has said yes......even myself...i can say honestly tht if they made a change in there habits and were willing to let me help them along with getting off drugs then yes i would deffinatly go with the chance. but it would have to be a serious realtionship and not just a "oh i think shes hot i wanna have a piece of her" typa thing. (im not saying thts what the situation is im justing using it as an example :) ) if it was a really good friend of mine who id know for a while then i would jump at the chance to help them. no doubt in my mind. i know someone whos taken drugs in the past....i helped them through the time the spent trying to quit them and i no how unhappy and painful it was to be there as she struggled so hard to get off them. in the end she did and shes been thankful since. im glad i was there to help her in tht time of need.

if anyone thinks tht a drug user may have a chance of quitting and tht person too thinks tht he/she wants to give it up, then i would recommend helping them out. if however they are in way over thier heads (Say in debt becoz they borrow money, theft charges, heavy drinkers, violent ppl etc) then steer clear. they made the choice to go tht far knowing tht there would be no coming back. and with such a bad history, it may not be possible to repair the damage. so just stay clear of them. no matter how hard it may seem.....havnt thought bout this in a couple years.....brings a guy to his knees sometimes...how hard it is to watch the pain in someones eyes......

Caras
10-07-2006, 02:06 PM
It really depends on who the person is and what drugs there useing. If you've known this person for a long time and really like him/her, you could try talking about it.

ultimecia
10-10-2006, 09:20 AM
i could never date anyone who does drugs unless they started when i was dating them then i would help them recover and give them up does anyone agree,

dappa
10-11-2006, 03:56 PM
i could never date anyone who does drugs unless they started when i was dating them then i would help them recover and give them up does anyone agree,

I agree with you

Spec Highwind
10-11-2006, 04:02 PM
I agree with you

me 3

~SapphireStar~
11-09-2006, 12:47 PM
My last boyfriend smoked pot since he was 14 and I was dating him for 3 years. It did annoy me as most of his wages went on pot and his parents always had to pay his rent on our apartment. He claims hes stopped now for his new girlfriend, which I find to be rubbish as he never quit for me and it was damaging my eyes.

My skin and eyes have cleared up so much now since we split up, so thats one thing to be grateful for. But Im never dating anyone who does drugs anymore and luckly my new guy doesnt touch them.

Phoenix Flame
11-10-2006, 11:30 PM
LOL! I'm the only person thus far who said yes...guess it's because I'm on em 24/7...legal of course!

My GF also takes prescription mild-altering medication. So :p

Lyde Lyde
11-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Would you date anyone who uses drugs?

I always said to myself that I would never date anyone who uses drugs. But lately I have been thinking about this guy I like who uses drugs.

I really like him, just don't like that he uses drugs.

Still I will never date anyone who uses drugs.

No why would I date someone who participates in one of the things that's making this world fall apart!?

Staircase
11-11-2006, 05:57 AM
LOL! I'm the only person thus far who said yes...guess it's because I'm on em 24/7...legal of course!

My GF also takes prescription mild-altering medication. So :p

Legal. Are you talking about cigarettes? Or drugs as in pills?

I have a friend who's parents smoke, and when i goto his house I'm alright with it. However, once i come home and see the difference in air (my parents don't smoke), its almost like heaven.

Axel
12-09-2006, 01:59 PM
I voted No, because even if you love the person, there is not much you can do to help. All you can do is encourage them to quit, the rest is up to them to decide.

Cloud101
12-11-2006, 12:26 PM
I said yes! But, I would annoy her to stop!