PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think it’s utterly bizarre that…

ThroneofDravaris
08-04-2006, 03:20 AM
FFX has been grouped with FFXI rather than FFX-2?

Zeromus_X
08-04-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah, that's been like that for awhile. I know I've suggested that it be grouped with X-2 and XI should get it's own forum, before. Perhaps now Shaggy or someone will take notice of it.

Arkacia
08-04-2006, 08:33 AM
If I remember right all the FF's did have their own forums at first when the forum first started, but a few were merged because of lack of use.

If there is a big enough demand for them to be seperated again, and those seperate forums will be used, then perhaps it could happen.

ThroneofDravaris
08-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Wow, this would have to be the first forum I've been to where FFX-2 has more traffic than FFX then...

Shaggy
08-06-2006, 05:29 AM
Well, what do you Zero? You think it shoul dbe sperated?

Seyluv
08-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Well, I don't know that much about X-2, but maybe you guys should start a poll.

Zeromus_X
08-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Well, what do you Zero? You think it shoul dbe sperated?

I think it would be far more appropriate. X and X-2 are actually connected, whereas XI has nothing to do with either. Of course, XI isn't exactly the most discussed game here, but I think combining X and X-2 would be more appropriate and would generate more discussion. :)

Avathar
08-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Well, I'd think putting both games together in one section is a potential overload, since both FFX (and especially) FFX-2 have very active threads, opposed to FFXI and the FFTactics games. But if it's for the best, by all means, do what you like. =)

ThroneofDravaris
08-07-2006, 05:42 AM
Something tells me that this forum doesn't have to worry about being overloaded with posts.

Avathar
08-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Something tells me that this forum doesn't have to worry about being overloaded with posts.

Haha, oh, so true. =/

Staircase
11-05-2006, 11:23 AM
K, i'm bringing this back from the dead. I defiantly think they should be separated.

I think the threads should go like this...

General FF Discussion
Final Fantasy I-IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X / X-2
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy Tactics / Tactics Advance

I think it would be much more organized, and just easier to navigate. If it gets overloaded, then separate them.

At least switch FFXII and FFX-2, since it comes after X-2 =)

Phoenix Flame
03-17-2007, 10:12 AM
I have to agree. I continue to be annoyed with 'accidentally' clicking into an XI thread when I mean to go to X or X-2... but since I primarily use the 'New Posts' tab - it doesn't get me that often...

I do agree w/Staircase; however, Shaggy - perhaps we can do this at the next update???

Arkacia
03-27-2007, 06:08 AM
I've done the changes as per Staircase's list. Only thing I did different was make the FFX - 2 forum a sub forum of FFX. Just seemed better than mixing up all the threads. They are together, but still seperate.

New forum has been created for FFXl. If someone could come up with a forum discription for it, please post it here. I've never played that game, so have no knowledge of it whatsoever.

Now, the hard work falls to the mods. Moving all the threads around :p.

Spec Highwind
03-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Now, if you could move the threads related to FFXI to the proper forum...

Oh... and btw... for the description... you could talk about Vana'diel (the world) or the three countries (San d'Oria, Windurst and Bastok)...

or about the five races o.O Hume, Elvaan, Tarutaru, Mithra and Galka.

EDIT:

What about a subforum in the FFVII forum, where we can talk about the other games of the compilation? Not one forum for each game, but one where we can talk about all of them.

oh... and there's a problem with the new FFX-2 forum. If you're seeing the entire forum, everything is fine, but try filtering it, seeing only the Final Fantasy Discussion section. The old FFX-2 forum is there, after the FFX one!