PDA

View Full Version : Who ff character would u be

Squall85
05-11-2005, 03:06 AM
If you had the chance to become a character from any ff series who would it be. I'd be Squall cuz i can relate to him at times he has that whatever attiude n doesn't care .

alfaitha
05-11-2005, 03:17 AM
I actually think that I would be Squall too. I do tend to have that side of me where I just wanna be left alone, and don't want to talk to anyone. Besides, he's cool and wears all black, AND he has the Lionheart.

LoKuS
05-12-2005, 12:16 AM
haha, anyway id be Locke from FF6. not really a special reason, just hes awesome. :)

Zeromus_X
10-07-2005, 08:32 PM
id be relm...to sketch people and use their powers :D or setzer, cause he can throw playing cards and kill people, kinda like hisoka from hunter x hunter...those are some sharp cards :p

Zerlina
10-09-2005, 12:03 AM
I don't really know. All the FF heroines are either huge flakes or really irritating. Or get put into sequels where they're huge flakes AND really irritating.
Some personality test said I'm most like Celes, whoever she is. I've only played 7 8 and 9, and watched people play 10 and 10-2

Zeromus_X
10-09-2005, 12:46 AM
the heroines in ff6 arent so flaky(thats a good thing.)

celes is kinda...hm...shes kinda serious.shes a general, and is the only other character in the game(ff6) that can naturally use magic. (if you never intend on playing ff6, i can just tell you what happens right now. otherwise, i dont want to give out spoilers :D )

but...how do i put spoiler tags on text :confused: 0_o?!!

add on: now that i think about it, ff6 is the only ff i can think of where the heroines arent flaky or annoying. in fact, tina(terra), the main character, isnt really humurous til the latter parts of the game..at least thats what i thought.

ShadowHeart
10-09-2005, 07:26 AM
Celes is one of my favourite female FF characters ;) And yeah, no Yuffie or Selphie type girls, in FF6..

Zerlina
10-09-2005, 02:08 PM
I actually found Yuffie to be one of my favourite female characters in FF7 (Am I the only person to not like Aeris?). Firstly, because of The Conformer. Secondly, because unlike a lot of other female heroines, she wasn't scared of being a complete b___. While everyone else was so dramatic and absorbed in emotions, she was always just doing what she wanted.

Selphie's another story -__-;

Rorschach
10-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Mog......or Locke.....
And where is this personality test thing you talked about? I wanna take it ^^

ShadowHeart
10-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Zerlina, I don't dislike Yuffie either really. I just had her as an example because a lot of ppl seem to dislike her.

Zeromus_X
10-09-2005, 10:22 PM
i never thought relm was annoying...(plus, shes one of my favorite ff characters!)
in the japanese version , she swears all the time(like, f word swearing) and shes always hitting on edgar(only 10 years old :eek: ) probably edgars payback for being such a womanizer :p

youd think strago would notice these things...

Totorosama
10-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Some personality test said I'm most like Celes, whoever she is.
I want to take the personality test too! Also, I would like to be Vivi. Absolutely the best character. STrong black magic, innocent personality, wise questioning of the world. That, and most all the other characters in FFIX have problems...which makes him the absolute best in that game.

Rorschach
10-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Mph, I tried to find a test on google, but didn't come up with much....
I found a Job FF test, and i got chemist, and another one, which i got moogle on ^_^ because in every Q there was a "kupo!" A, which naturally I choose ^_^

Totorosama
10-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Well, how about setting up a favorite species and job class thread? Good? No? Also, I'd probably be similar to Rorschach (the moogle part, not the chemist part) but would probably be a warrior or something along that line...

steviepimpin
10-14-2005, 11:32 PM
i would be a mix of zell dincht and vivi for the whole reason when people are looking for their weapons i would be punching and setting people of fire

~Hidan~
10-15-2005, 01:56 AM
I'd most lickly be Cid from 7, I hang out with everyone younger then me, curse too much, and have a lot to say when I speak but dont really care to.

Coelie
10-15-2005, 06:54 AM
I'd be Amerant (the red headed warrior from ff 9) becoz...I like his atttude

Barret05
10-15-2005, 11:54 AM
(Am I the only person to not like Aeris?).

Nope dow worry I Hated Aeris aswell and cheered when sephiroth killed as 4 the character that i would like 2 be is Rude from the turks :cool: he's kinda like me silent but deadly :)

Arkacia
10-16-2005, 12:54 AM
I wouldn't want to be any of them. I'm a coward, and the idea of running around killing lots of huge monsters while trying to save the world scares the heck out of me :D.

If I was forced to make a choice however, I'd have to choose Vivi. He's the cutest character in any of the games, can do great magic and is one of the very few truly innocent characters in any of the FFs.

Bunny Dragoon
10-17-2005, 05:19 AM
If I could be a FF character I would be Lulu. I think she's awsome and who wouldn't want to ware a dress thats halfly made up of belts.

Tydo
11-06-2005, 06:31 AM
I would choose Cloud!!... no wait Vincent!!... no Cloud... AHHH i can't decide between them

Frost
11-15-2005, 10:04 AM
I think I would be Tifa. And not just because I'm a Martial Artist.

Phoenix Flame
11-28-2005, 09:48 PM
If I had to be a FF character, I would choose to be Tidus - I can't deny he plays a big-headed role, but how cool would it be to be a pro at blitz???

ff7Alexander
11-29-2005, 02:33 AM
I would be cloud no doudt, in the movie AC cloud is just pulling swords out of his ass.

Phoenix Flame
12-02-2005, 04:46 AM
I would be cloud no doudt, in the movie AC cloud is just pulling swords out of his ass.

I'm so jealous of all you who've seen it. I'm with those who want to see it when it comes out in Eng.

I always wanted to be cloud for Holloween. It would be a cool party costume. However, how would you carry that huge sword? It'd weigh as much as log 3x it's width :)

With the right hair length and color - You'd win 1st. :D

Your determination today adds to your success tomorrow. - Me

Avathar
12-04-2005, 05:48 PM
1. Amarant
2. Squall
3. Auron

neokiller
12-05-2005, 03:25 AM
I Would Like To Be Like Either Squall Or Irvine They Both Have An Original Personality But My Preference Is Squall N Where Can I Take The Peronality Test

Phoenix Flame
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM
1. Amarant
2. Squall
3. Auron

I think Auron was awesome! His entire personality was shrouded until the end of the first visit to Zanarkand dome. Too cool, yet cold as ice.

Avathar
12-08-2005, 07:34 AM
and
4. Cid from ff6
5. Locke

, yeah, that's my top that would fit my personality :cool:

Squall Leonhart
12-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Squall.Silent, but secretly caring.

Avathar
12-29-2005, 08:15 PM
I think Auron was awesome! His entire personality was shrouded until the end of the first visit to Zanarkand dome. Too cool, yet cold as ice.

Yeah, i've always loved that perticular, ehm, "stock character". Of all the FF's i always like the dark, mysterious man person the most:

FFX: Auron
FFIX: Amarant
FFVIII: ehm... Seifer?
FFVII: Vincent
FFVI: Shadow