PDA

View Full Version : Marvel vs Capcom 2

Hydra
08-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Does anyone actually own a working copy of this game? I sure do. And it's SO addictive, you can't possibly turn away for more than a few months/years of playing it everyday, getting combos exactly right.

Characters that vary upon from Resident Evil's Jill, to Megamans Tron Boone, to Marvels Cable..Ryu, Akuma, Ken, Dr. Doom, Thanos, Wolverine, Spiderman, Venom, Blackheart, Cammy, Chun-Li, Gambit, Colossus, Cyclops, Juggernaut, Megaman, Spiral, War Machine.. The list goes on.

To the "supposedly unknown" Abyss boss, consisting of three different offensive and defensive forms. I think it's from Marvel, but meh... :rolleyes:

If you have played this game, and still own it, go you! :D If you have played this game and don't own it. Too bad. Go get another copy. =D If you've never heard of it, go to Ebay, and GET A COPY RIGHT NOW. This is the single handed most best fighting game on the PS2. Well, it IS a little broken, with various reasons, but unlocking characters never gets so much sweeter with the system it has.

So, yeah. It's a GREAT game. o.o

richboywonder
08-11-2006, 08:09 PM
never heard of it.already tried buying games on ebay,makes no sense.

Hydra
08-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Say, bidding ends in five days.

If you have the HIGHEST bid for a game/anything by that end of the time, you get said item. Then it is shipped to you, and you pay how much you bid on it. That's about it. =D

And god, if you love any type of fighting game at all, it's a crime not to play this game. :D

Glock
08-11-2006, 08:44 PM
if it plays anything like the first one in the arcades i'm sure it is a good game, but not worth the money IMO.

richboywonder
08-11-2006, 08:45 PM
that's the part i needed help on thanx.here i come marvel v.s capcom2.

Hydra
08-11-2006, 08:49 PM
It's not in production anymore, so you'd get VERY lucky to find a copy under eighty dollars. I'm purchasing a backup copy from Ebay by the time the month is over. :)

And it plays a bit like the arcade version.

The Dreamcast version is more better graphic wise...NOT gameplay wise, mind you. =D

And the PS2 is the opposite. There's hardly any noticable change either. It's just it's harder to get your hands on it. But if you do, then, you'll have a blast. Especially on a multi-tap. 4 players in a 6 character fight. It's so fun. :D

Glock
08-11-2006, 08:55 PM
the thing is i don't know anyone that likes playing fighting games, so there goes multiplayer, and i'm not paying more then $60 on ANY GAME. i'd rather get a game for my 360 then spend $60+ on a game for current gen.

Hydra
08-11-2006, 09:01 PM
True, but can you ask ten people and see if a 360 game is more fun than this? =D

It is indeed worth the money. It may get stale after a few months, once you play as all 56(?) characters and learn some advanced combos, but it has INFINITE replay value with even one human opponent. Or a high star computer.

necron
09-11-2006, 12:27 PM
What more can i say other than MVC 2 is hands down the best 2-d melee chaotic fighter of all time

dappa
10-16-2006, 07:12 AM
I have never played it but if its like any of the other streetfighter series I bet its a cool game