View Full Version : RuneScape

Slider
08-12-2006, 04:46 PM
I just started playing a week ago or so,
does any of you play it?
I'm "Blood Nile" in it...

richboywonder
08-12-2006, 04:57 PM
i seen it on the internet.but they won't let me play it.

Glock
08-12-2006, 08:59 PM
i used to play the game back a few years ago. it was a fun game, but it wasn't worth the monthly payment and i beat the free missions easily. i might try it again if they added more free missions.

Darkmast508
08-13-2006, 06:25 AM
I still play it after afew years its great!

Sephiroth v.2
08-20-2006, 04:08 AM
its fun but not the greatest in the world =) in it i am "isak friberg" or "kite_of_hack"

Zeromus_X
08-20-2006, 02:42 PM
Eh, I tried it out, but it just didn't catch my eye. If I ever play an MMO, it'll be FFXI.

darkshadow2247
08-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Not my style. I'm not really attracted to the type of people that play. Half of the towns are filled with pre-pubescent boys repeatedly ask, "Any girls out there wanna cyber?" The rest are filled with people who are arrogant (because they have RPG money?) and don't want to have anything to do with you unless you are gonna buy something. Not to mention the people that try to scam you using 100s of methods that seem so trustworthy. Then everyone else who is wandering around that doesn't hang around the towns are "all powerful warriors that walk all over n00bs."

But after all, it is free. Gameplay is moderate and it's not too hard. It's a great MMO for a first timer if you can manage to ingore all the ignorant people that play. You may catch me every blue moon: pheonix2210

Slider
08-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Not my style. I'm not really attracted to the type of people that play. Half of the towns are filled with pre-pubescent boys repeatedly ask, "Any girls out there wanna cyber?" The rest are filled with people who are arrogant (because they have RPG money?) and don't want to have anything to do with you unless you are gonna buy something. Not to mention the people that try to scam you using 100s of methods that seem so trustworthy. Then everyone else who is wandering around that doesn't hang around the towns are "all powerful warriors that walk all over n00bs."

But after all, it is free. Gameplay is moderate and it's not too hard. It's a great MMO for a first timer if you can manage to ingore all the ignorant people that play. You may catch me every blue moon: pheonix2210

You're right m8, but I manage to mind my own buisness when playing (thought sometimes I meet some decnt gamers who sometimes give me money for nothing!!)
I'm always wandering around in the South East Area (I think it's called World 102??)

As for the bullies, I nearly defeated all of them using.....let's call it my "Limit Break" ;)

darkshadow2247
08-20-2006, 06:58 PM
You're right m8, but I manage to mind my own buisness when playing (thought sometimes I meet some decnt gamers who sometimes give me money for nothing!!)
I'm always wandering around in the South East Area (I think it's called World 102??)
That's true. You'll catch a true gamer that will help people for the sake of gaming. But now-a-days it's rare that you'll find a player like that.

If you like RuneScape but are just left empty from the lack of customization and limits, I suggest Guild Wars. The people around Guild Wars seems to have a friendlier disposition. That, and you only have to pay a one time fee (the cost of the game.) You have a wider range of skills and attacks along with a party system (who wants to play with themself all the time?) I'd say it's a more user friendly version of RuneScape on steroids.

richboywonder
11-27-2006, 07:21 PM
i play this game all day everyday i can't stay off it.

rissole25
10-28-2009, 06:15 AM
Don't really play Runescape anymore.

rissole25.
LV 46.

add me if you want but i'll hardly ever be on