PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun: Secret Weapons?!?!

ChocoboMan
08-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Does anybody know how to get any of the secret weapons in this game

Hydra
08-14-2006, 09:21 PM
Well...erm..what game might it be?

Avathar
08-14-2006, 09:23 PM
I have a big guess that he's talking about Golden Sun, Hydra. ^^

ChocoboMan
08-14-2006, 09:25 PM
oh yeah i forgot the game is golden sun

Zeromus_X
08-14-2006, 09:27 PM
For the first game (not sure about the Lost Age), you can manipulate Golden Sun's poor Random Number Generator to get rare weapons after battles. It's how I decked out my team with uber-equipment before I transferred the date to the Lost Age. Kikuichimonji for Ivan= <3

Go to Gamefaqs and check out the RNG faq for it, if your characters are strong enough, you should be able to pull these off, but you have to do everything EXACTLY as it says to do it otherwise it'll result in failure:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/golden_sun_random_number.txt

ChocoboMan
08-15-2006, 04:59 PM
they wont let me its talking about some referer link error.

Zeromus_X
08-15-2006, 08:02 PM
In that case, go to 'Random Number Generator Faq' by 'WOODENSTICK'.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/468548.html

dappa
10-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Is this random number generator to do with transfering your characters stats to golden sun 2?

I noticed on both golden suns when playing it that if your finishing blow on any enemy with a djinn which matches the enemies weakness will greatly increase your chances of receiving rare items. For example on venus lighthouse on gs1 if you defeat fenrir with a mars djinn sometimes it drops the kikuchimonji.

richboywonder
10-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Is this random number generator to do with transfering your characters stats to golden sun 2?

I noticed on both golden suns when playing it that if your finishing blow on any enemy with a djinn which matches the enemies weakness will greatly increase your chances of receiving rare items. For example on venus lighthouse on gs1 if you defeat fenrir with a mars djinn sometimes it drops the kikuchimonji.
that might be right.but it says when you use a djinn and matches it's weakness you should get more experience from them.which is true.i know,i've tried.

dappa
10-16-2006, 06:41 AM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that richboywonder. Your correct when you say it gives you more experience, but you sometimes get an item aswell. Some enemies drop really good weapons/armour that you cant get in shops.

On gs2 I have made enemies drop items like 'staff of anubis' or dark matters or tonnes of stuff for the blacksmith to use to forge cool stuff. Its not always guaranteed though.