PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. Melee

richboywonder
08-15-2006, 06:27 PM
this game is awesome,anyone agree.i have 25 characters is that all of them because my friend keeps telling me you can get more than that.

Spirit
08-15-2006, 08:48 PM
no..there isn't and yes this is awsome

richboywonder
08-15-2006, 11:42 PM
you sure there's only 25 characters.once i saw ssbm and it had more than 25 characters.....must have been a dream.

Hydra
08-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Mario, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, Fox, Ness, Ice Climbers, Kirby, Samus, Zelda/Shiek, Link, Pikachu, Dr. Mario, Luigi, Ganondorf, Falco, Young Link, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Mr Game And Watch, Marth, and Roy.

Counting Shiek and Zelda as the same person, it's twenty five.

I admit, I JUST unlocked everyone. =O

But, yeah. Wavedashing+Roy=Owned really. =D

Or, any charge character(Samus)+Jump Canceling into their Up+B=Owned.

There are many ways to play in the game, and anyone can have a chance with anyone. It makes it fun for everyone. :D One of the first games I got for my Gamecube.

richboywonder
08-17-2006, 09:24 PM
i always use Roy.best character i ever used.

Zeon
08-24-2006, 08:04 PM
i used roy later on in the game like a few months after i got it. mainly becoz i was better at the time with other characters. but after practicing for ages i made him my best :D ownage of every mode with him in 100 man melee and i lasted 26 mins in the unlimited melle mode too. home run bat did anyone get higher than 350? (coz i did hehehehe my best is 412.67 or summit like tht)
awesome game,well worth getting and the orignal was awesome too

Hydra
08-24-2006, 10:33 PM
With Yoshi, I got 692.28. His Jump+Down A kick attack REALLY helps.

I'm basically good with everyone. Even Jigglypuffs Rest+Ear Piercing Scream combo. XD

richboywonder
08-24-2006, 10:42 PM
look at this home run record i found.you wouldn't believe your eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJMVSfiHtv4

Hydra
08-24-2006, 10:59 PM
Lol, it's very easy to believe it. XD

You should see some of the Wavedashing combos. =O

richboywonder
08-24-2006, 11:08 PM
you mean the ones marth and roy uses.

Hydra
08-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Right. But the Count is different than the Upper Slash. XD

Mario combos are easy...=D Even I can do them.

richboywonder
08-24-2006, 11:11 PM
mario kicked @$$ in this one.xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDqQxSslFCU

Hydra
08-24-2006, 11:40 PM
Poor Falcon. =D

Lol, that combo was a bit basic though.

richboywonder
08-25-2006, 09:08 AM
marth goes wild(too wild)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM1lifSMvCs
Roy combos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nZECrZ-FUo

Mega Flare
08-26-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm a mario user me cause i think he's awsome plus hes the only real character tht i cud get used to using so i stuck with him and found out tht he was easy to use but used in the right way can kick arse.

richboywonder
08-26-2006, 09:01 PM
i'm good with everyone except yoshi.i don't like that little dinasaur.

Yggdrasill
08-26-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm best on SSBM with Roy and Luigi, I'm kinda good with Link but his combos are pretty rubbish. I can keep someone in the air for a while using Roy or Luigi because they can combo quickly.

Hydra
08-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Links combos? Rubbish?

=O

Wow. I thought Ganondorfs combos sucked, because of his speed.

richboywonder
08-27-2006, 12:57 AM
heck yeah he's slow.and zelda.......she's weak.her attacks suck.

Hydra
08-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Lol, if you use her right, along with Shiek, she owns. Badly. VERY badly. =D

Zeon
08-27-2006, 10:31 AM
i can use ganadorf with the greatest of ease. his speed means nothing in comparision to his attacks. using backwards punches and the like instead of charge attacks. if u can get the right moves u can own with any character really. its just learning those moves (AND WATS WRONG WITH YOSHI???? HE ROCKS :P)

Yggdrasill
08-28-2006, 05:26 PM
i can use ganadorf with the greatest of ease. his speed means nothing in comparision to his attacks. using backwards punches and the like instead of charge attacks. if u can get the right moves u can own with any character really. its just learning those moves.
What's power if I can dodge all of your attacks with ease? Ganondorf is extremely slow, I prefer Speed>>Power.

(AND WATS WRONG WITH YOSHI???? HE ROCKS :P)
His speed and attack stats are kinda balanced making him the weakest character, the only reason to actually use him is that you can juggle your enemies over and over again because he's VERY good with combos.

Hydra
08-30-2006, 09:34 PM
What's power if I can dodge all of your attacks with ease? Ganondorf is extremely slow, I prefer Speed>>Power.

His speed and attack stats are kinda balanced making him the weakest character, the only reason to actually use him is that you can juggle your enemies over and over again because he's VERY good with combos.
Down Kick(I call it the 1000 Kick Flurry. XD) can chip from any down angle. =O Which makes it 1337 for any ground enemies/enemies that are directly under you. That and his egg combos make him a very balanced comboer, as well as a deadly character. That, and if you pause it right, he looks like an old man with a fat tummy, just like in Super Smash Brothers. =D

richboywonder
08-31-2006, 11:03 PM
Still.i don't like him.even if he was the strongest character.
i'm good with everyone except him.............................
.................................................. .......................
so who's the strongest character.with the strongest hits,up attack,down attack etc.
i think these are the top three strongest.
1.Marth
2.Roy
3.Link

Seyluv
08-31-2006, 11:54 PM
I have that game, but I really don't play it. I love when Zelda, turn in to that warrior.

richboywonder
09-01-2006, 08:44 AM
you mean Sheik.

Zeon
09-01-2006, 04:27 PM
yer theres the blackhole glitch to.........tht rocks :D

Seyluv
09-01-2006, 10:38 PM
you mean Sheik.Yeah, he rocks. Thats crazy that Zelda, turns into a guy. But she is my trump card in playing that game. That be funny when she beats, Link.

Zeromus_X
09-02-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm suddenly reminded of Ocarina of Time...and my overwhelming urge to play it again has returned.

As for SSBM, I haven't played it too much (I suck at it). It's very fun to play with friends every so often, as was the case for yesterday night. I always use Mario, or Samus. One of my friends tries practicing with me (so I can actually grasp this game, somewhat...), and he's a monster with Ness (Earthbound/Mother 2 is his favorite RPG). My god, he just totally owns everyone with Ness when we play, usually. He one time (during sparring practice) continually juggled me in the air with PK Thunder until I got to about 420% damage, and finally flew out of the arena. xD

Another great thing we all did was all play as Mario. That was a wonderful fire-ball throwing, cape-twirling good time.

I actually know what the C-Stick does now....*sigh*

Hydra
09-03-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm suddenly reminded of Ocarina of Time...and my overwhelming urge to play it again has returned.

As for SSBM, I haven't played it too much (I suck at it). It's very fun to play with friends every so often, as was the case for yesterday night. I always use Mario, or Samus. One of my friends tries practicing with me (so I can actually grasp this game, somewhat...), and he's a monster with Ness (Earthbound/Mother 2 is his favorite RPG). My god, he just totally owns everyone with Ness when we play, usually. He one time (during sparring practice) continually juggled me in the air with PK Thunder until I got to about 420% damage, and finally flew out of the arena. xD

Another great thing we all did was all play as Mario. That was a wonderful fire-ball throwing, cape-twirling good time.

I actually know what the C-Stick does now....*sigh*
Damn straight. I played it for 7 hours yesterday. o_0

No one's the best, so I try to combo greatly with everyone. But I can never pull off any good Fox, Falco, Pichu, Captain Falcon, or Ice Climber(s) combos. Believe me, I try. XD

I'm mostly a Mr. Game and Watch/Mario/Samus/Pikachu/Roy/Marth person...even though I'll use everyone. XD

richboywonder
09-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Yeah, he rocks. Thats crazy that Zelda, turns into a guy. But she is my trump card in playing that game. That be funny when she beats, Link.
.......Sheik is a girl :rolleyes: :p

Hydra
09-04-2006, 02:17 AM
Kirby>Shiek/Zelda with Zelda ability either way. ^_^

richboywonder
09-04-2006, 09:15 PM
how much damage does kirby have to take for him to loose his power(the power from when he sucks people inside him)

richboywonder
09-04-2006, 09:15 PM
how much damage does kirby have to take for him to loose his power(the power from when he sucks people inside him)

richboywonder
09-04-2006, 09:21 PM
sorry about this.my computer is running very slow and it's causing me to double post.it goes to the "this page cannot be displayed" and when it goes there it counts as i posted it.and i didn't know that until now.

Yoko Kurama
10-02-2006, 11:13 AM
I use Zelda/Sheik or Link. Has anyone ever done one of their super attacks? The characters get special attacks that can only be executed once in a blue moon. I've used Sheik's. She looks like she's gonna throw her needles, but when I released the button my opponent went flying. Apparently, the attack electrefied the needles and they swirled into a tornado of them. I witnessed my friend play as Falco and use the laser gun and it shot an energy shot similar to Samus', but more powerful.

Zeromus_X
10-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Oh man, has anyone tried this 'black hole' bug? It requires four players. My friends and I love doing it. Basically you take either two Foxes/Falcos or both and put them on the two ledges on the right side of Hyrule Temple. They both have to hold down their reflector shields. Then, you take Ness (and make sure you have the item Super Scope available), and somehow he can make it so that the Super Scope has infinite fire (I don't know how exactly it works). Then he fires from near Falco/Fox to hit the other Falco/Fox on the other ledge. The bullets should reflect from both of them infinitely. Wait until the entire line of fire turns green (you'll notice the SFX will overlap the BGM), and then have a Peach throw fourteen to fifteen turnips up into the line of fire. They should all get caught in the line of fire, creating a 'black hole' effect. Now Ness, Fox, and Falco can stop what they are doing. You'll notice all the objects have created this black hole, and you can just walk into it to take 999% damage. It's awesome.

Anyway, I just had to share that. ^_^

Hydra
10-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Has anyone done the Red Shell bug to an actual human moving target? It's VERY rewarding. XD

richboywonder
05-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Oh man, has anyone tried this 'black hole' bug? It requires four players. My friends and I love doing it. Basically you take either two Foxes/Falcos or both and put them on the two ledges on the right side of Hyrule Temple. They both have to hold down their reflector shields. Then, you take Ness (and make sure you have the item Super Scope available), and somehow he can make it so that the Super Scope has infinite fire (I don't know how exactly it works). Then he fires from near Falco/Fox to hit the other Falco/Fox on the other ledge. The bullets should reflect from both of them infinitely. Wait until the entire line of fire turns green (you'll notice the SFX will overlap the BGM), and then have a Peach throw fourteen to fifteen turnips up into the line of fire. They should all get caught in the line of fire, creating a 'black hole' effect. Now Ness, Fox, and Falco can stop what they are doing. You'll notice all the objects have created this black hole, and you can just walk into it to take 999% damage. It's awesome.

Anyway, I just had to share that. ^_^
wow i didn't know you can do stuff like that.

blackstar
05-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I need a new copy someone stole mine *starts crying my eyes out* I wanna new copy, ok im done now.