PDA

View Full Version : moon flow ff10

wizardpuke
08-16-2006, 05:31 AM
what level do you need to be get acroos the moon flow on ff10 :) :mad: :p :D :( :) :( :D ;) :rolleyes: :o :confused: :cool: :eek:

Zeromus_X
08-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Don't use unecessary smilies. There's this thing called 'text' that we use to convey out feelings on a message board.

Since you don't really 'level up' in X, I assume you mean what abilities you need? Well, you shouldn't need much, as you're only on the Moonflow. If you're in dire need of help, then just level up or something, but the game doesn't really get challenging for awhile.

Hydra
08-16-2006, 11:26 AM
None really. As long as you know Haste, have a Lightningstrike weapon on hand(For the Tidus/Wakka bossfight), and a few healing items, you can just go on leveling the grid as normal.

LoneWolf
08-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Actually ya don't even need to get stronger at all. I'm currently on a NSG game of FFX and I beat the battle with a few tries. Healing items are probably a must though as hydra mentioned.

Phoenix Flame
08-17-2006, 03:34 AM
You can use the Provoke ability on the Machina when you fight it - that will make things MUCH easier. Then just pummel it till it falls apart. I didn't know about the Provoke trick my first time through and it game me a little grief - but I didn't lose to it :D

blackadder93
08-17-2006, 12:37 PM
all i need to know is what level do you need to be?

Hydra
08-17-2006, 12:42 PM
You don't really need to be a certain level.

Just know Haste with Tidus, try to score a Thunder Elemental Reel with Wakka, have some healing items. The machina boss doesn't really have any damaging attacks. The healings items is when it charges in the air, and you don't hit it enough to make it come down.

Phoenix Flame
08-26-2006, 12:56 AM
You can use the Provoke ability on the Machina when you fight it - that will make things MUCH easier. Then just pummel it till it falls apart. I didn't know about the Provoke trick my first time through and it game me a little grief - but I didn't lose to it :D

:cool:

Provoke is the answer.

People can kick this boss's ass w/o leveling at all - so if you are going around the sphere grid, you shouldn't have a problem with this strategy...also see Hydra's.
'nough said.

Zeon
08-26-2006, 07:13 AM
mmmmmm i agree tht u need to use provoke to make the battle more of a breeze. but even without it the batle is simple enuf. a lightning weapon for both wakka and tidus and then just try it like ud handle any other normal fight :D but yer i think u mean where abouts on the sphere grid should u be by tht stage well to be honest theres no real target to be at a certain area on the grid by any area of the game. its simple enuf to just rush through the game and leave training till areas like before fighting seymour for the 2nd time. (u can get about 8000 exp each battle which if ur not far on the grid by tht stage gets tonnes of levels up :D i think i had about 156 strength on tidus when i left tht area and i beat seymour easy as. but yer.......no worry about what lvl u think u should be just try to get through the game and watch out for abilitys and magic depending towards status lvls (eg if u come to a magic but ur magic lvls low ignore it. i mean when u get to the stages near the end where u can fight monsters in the arena tht drop warp spheres u can use those :D)

necron
08-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Just off the subject let me say that the moon flow had the best music in the entire game... atleast i think so.

Yggdrasill
08-26-2006, 05:03 PM
The only move which the boss has which you should worry about is the one which gives both Tidus and Wakka "Darkness".
Other than that, the boss is easy.