PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Arcadia

Seyluv
08-17-2006, 05:59 AM
Has anyone played this great game?

Its one of the best games I ever played. I just love everything about it. The storyline, the action, the music, the cast, the battles, the bad guys, and even the mini quest. :D

I just love it so much, I wish they had a second one. That would be just great. To me I think its better then some Final Fantasy I played.

Hydra
08-17-2006, 01:31 PM
I've heard of it, but I never really got my hands on it.

What system is it for? I'll look some stuff up about it, and see if I like it. :D

Seyluv
08-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Well, I have two version of it. My first one is on Dreamcast(Which I still owned.) And my other one is on Gamecube. Which is includes even more hidden scenes. That wasn't on the Dreamcast version.

I really love the dark empire. That one scene when the cast went into the city of the empire it was pretty cool. I mean this scene was pretty deep. The poor was living in this very dirty part of the town adn the rich was living in a huge castle made of gems and stuff. The town was locked up from the outside world. Cover in darkness. The sun never shine in thst city. The people couldn't even leave there if they wanted to. The poor couldn't even buy white bread to eat while the rich was eating cakes.

dappa
10-27-2006, 11:55 PM
I was going to buy it for my gamecube then decided against it. I was put off buy the high prices they were demanding for it. It looks like a cool game though.

Seyluv
10-30-2006, 10:21 PM
It sure is and it is worth every last penny. You should save up for it, and besides it way better then what the cover shows.

dappa
11-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Might do that sometime

Seyluv
11-01-2006, 05:00 PM
I hope so...I mean I hate being the only one who plays this. I don't even know not one person who really has this game. Is hurts me to know that too. I mean to me, I think it is the one of the best games that ever camed out.

dappa
11-12-2006, 02:32 PM
I went to my local gamestation shop and looked amongst the gamecube games and noticed the prices had all dropped for the gamecube games I thought "cool I might be able to buy skies or arcadia for cheap" but then I noticed it was the only game on the shelf which wasn't reduced. I was well cheesed off.

~SapphireStar~
11-12-2006, 06:26 PM
I got the Gamecube version, I couldnt find the Dreamcast version. I emjoyed playing it, sadly my ex has it now :(

Seyluv
11-15-2006, 01:24 AM
That is sad, but the Dreamcast version isn't really different from the Gamecube one.

dappa
11-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Isn't the gamecube version called skies of arcadia legends?

Seyluv
11-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Well yes, but the only other different is that the Gabecube version has a few extra game scenes and charaters.