PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

tillybof
08-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Hello,

For some reason in the arena i cant see Species Conquest, how can i get this up??

i want to get lots of mega pheonix so i can get auto pheonix, how can i do this, UBER new here can anyone help??? :D cheers

p.s. how do i get the Mars Sigil, in basic English please :D

Thankyou

Hydra
08-18-2006, 12:21 PM
For your Species Conquest:

Go here. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/197344.html)

Check out on Monster Arena FAQ CB! made.

And for the Mars Sigil, just unlock ten Species Conquest or Area Conquest monsters. Following that FAQ there should lead you to both.

tillybof
08-18-2006, 12:34 PM
I hate to sound stupid, but i still dont get it, i cant find anywhere that says "this is how you open species conquests". i know i need to kill bird type enemies to get 99 mega pheonix, but i cant open species conquest for me to do this

i apologize for my stupidity

Hydra
08-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Did you capture them already? It should open up if you capture the neccesary fiends to make it open, or at least get Pteryx. The fight you unlock in collecting those birds.

Phoenix Flame
08-21-2006, 04:15 PM
First, if you have not bought the 'capture' weapons at the monster arena - go there and buy some. (I recommend customizing an accurate hitter like Wakka with Deathstrike - this will kill 90% of all the enemies in the game AND capture them for you in one hit) You can customize Deathstrike with something like 60 Farplane winds - another prize for capturing enough fiends.

As for opening up the species/original/area creation monsters - you have to capture at least one of EACH monster in a specific area for the area creation monsters, the Species monsters you have to capture a SET AMOUNT OF EACH type of fiend (ie. wolves, birds, Iron giants, etc.) Lastly, the Original Creations you open by capturing all 10 of each monster in an area...that last one I'm not positive about. Once you fulfill any of these requirements, you can start to fight the monsters and get the items for unlocking them.

Phew...hope that helps! PM me if you have any questions about a specific monster/fiend.