PDA

View Full Version : Paine's Special DressSphere

John Smith
08-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Where is it :confused:

I'm in chapter 5 and I haven't found it yet :(

I've found Yuna's and Rikku's already though :)

Hydra
08-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Go to Macalania Woods. Go to the area where Auron took you to get your first Jecht Sphere in Final Fantasy 10. It located is near the exit (where you go to Rin's Traveling Service) to the right. When you get there, talk to Tromell four times to get the special sphere.

But if I'm right, and I'm probably not(check anyway), you can ONLY get it in chapter one or two.

Kat
08-21-2006, 05:18 PM
actually i think you can only get it in chapter 3 since in chapter 5 the guado go back to guadosalam,and Tromell isnt in the woods anymore..

John Smith
08-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Cool, I found it in Chapter 1!

Thanks Hydra and Kat. It looks awesome! I'm gonna max it out fast to see its full power =D

Kat
08-23-2006, 07:14 PM
no problem ;)

darkshadow2247
08-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Cool, I found it in Chapter 1!

Thanks Hydra and Kat. It looks awesome! I'm gonna max it out fast to see its full power =D
Honestly, the SDS aren't really that special. They do look cool and everything, but most of the time you can exploit the strengths of your party members to do more damage.

Kat
08-23-2006, 09:52 PM
yea you have a very good point,you can really do more damage in less time with out the SDS,but well in my opinion the only advantage you have as a SDS than in normal form is you dont die as quick since you have 3 health bars and they are higher than your average HP,maybe thats just me though.

Zeromus_X
08-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Oh dang, I guess I missed it. ><; *sigh*, oh well. Yuna's is awesome enough as it is. Though darkshadow is probably right.

Seyluv
08-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Wow! Cool thread, this will help me a little. I just restarted playing it. Beat it a last week, and is going to beat the full version pretty soon.

Zeon
08-25-2006, 03:44 PM
ummmmmm yer........the paine dress-sphere i thought was the worst of the 3 but hey w/e like it matters. i got it first time by pure luck just pressing the X button in my sleep lol. (id been awake for like 3 days so.........:s

darkshadow2247
08-25-2006, 10:05 PM
yea you have a very good point,you can really do more damage in less time with out the SDS,but well in my opinion the only advantage you have as a SDS than in normal form is you dont die as quick since you have 3 health bars and they are higher than your average HP,maybe thats just me though.
That's true. If you are one of those HP people, then you'll enjoy these a lot lol. I believe that you can get like triple HP and things like that. I will admit, they can be powerful if used right, but you'll probably have better success if you just use your regular party members. Like after you triple the HP and then as soon as a part "faints" you revive it with another part, blah blah blah.