PDA

View Full Version : the mog dances

Zeon
08-25-2006, 02:53 PM
i havnt got them all and i would like to know where to get them. also id like to confirm rumours about the secret boss shiryu are FALSE yes??

help would be much appreciated :D

Avathar
08-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Well, for the Mog dances: think logic. Think elemental. ;) It's not that hard to find/learn them all, just go to different sorts of areas and have battles with Mog in your party, et voila. :p

Shiryu? Isn't that the big dragon from Final Fantasy V?

Zeon
08-25-2006, 03:03 PM
yer it is its also in 10 as well (airship battle before bevelle) but ive read on sites tht u can fight it in 6 as well. its looks like the blue dragon but its red and supossed to have like 1,500,000 hp or summit? im not sure really but i searched shinryu in google images for a good pic for my dp on msn (cheesy now i think aboout it.....) and saw a picture and clicked on it. if i find a link ill edit it into this reply :D

Avathar
08-25-2006, 03:05 PM
Well, I haven't encountered an enemy named like that in Final Fantasy VI. ;p

Zeon
08-25-2006, 03:23 PM
its probly nothing then. no worries i guess anywayz thanks for the help :D

Yggdrasill
08-26-2006, 09:45 AM
Shinryu is in FFV, I think, I've never really found any hard boss in FFVI other than Kefka. There was supposed to be a boss called Tiamat in FFVI which looks something like this:

http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/ff6/images/tiamat.gif

Square removed it for some reason though.

Phoenix Flame
08-26-2006, 09:54 AM
Shinryu is in FFV, I think, I've never really found any hard boss in FFVI other than Kefka.

Kefka was difficult???

Hmm...I didn't notice.

Zeon
08-26-2006, 09:57 AM
lol yer kefka was hard if u wer lower levels and besides the fact tht hes the last boss and is "meant to be" hard......

Yggdrasill
08-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Kefka was difficult???
I was just saying every other battle in the game was really easy compared to Kefka. =P
Well, I found Kefka harder than both Kuja or Sephiroth, they were both pathetically easy.

Zeon
08-26-2006, 10:02 AM
thts a good point actually............whats the hardest final boss? id have said ff2's final boss was extremely hard if u wernt properly trained...........it took me like 14 attempts (so ashamed.........)

Yggdrasill
08-26-2006, 10:06 AM
I think Zeromus on the PS1 version of FFIV was the hardest, he was extremely fast and his "Big Bang" move could nearly wipe me out in 1-turn.
Why are the PS1 versions slightly harder than the SNES or GBA versions?

Zeon
08-26-2006, 10:07 AM
they desided to make the games more challeging tht maybe more ppl would be into playing them???? dunno.......but i agree they wer majorly harder

dappa
09-08-2006, 07:21 AM
I remember getting one dance in the caves of narshe, also the snowy bit at narshe where you fight the frozen esper, one at the veldt, one at the battle with doomgaze, one for walking on any sandy bit of landscape and I think I might of got one dance for walking around zozo aswell.

locke cole
07-19-2007, 02:23 PM
and you can only get the water one in the world of balance and only in the world of ruin if you have the gba version

Phoenix Flame
07-20-2007, 05:13 AM
...and then ONLY if you bring Mog to fight Leviathan.

I think the one from Narshe (town) and Zozo (town) are the same Dappa. Although the rest are correct. JFTR - you can only learn the water dance w/Mog in the SNES/PSOne version if you take him into the Serpent Trench.

Forest, Cave, Water, Sky, (Doomgaze) Cold, (Narshe) Grasslands, Town, Desert.....is that all of em?

locke cole
08-01-2007, 06:50 PM
i have never heard of the sky one hmmm [trys to think kills about 34 brain cells] nope cant think of that one and in the gba version kefka aint the last boss the czar dragon is

Quizastotl
08-06-2007, 06:27 PM
I never got mog because.. if i'm remembering right.. when that guy took him hostage I panicked and ran away

dappa
08-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Its still possible to get him if you let lone wolf hold him over the cliff. Wait til you get to narshe in the destroyed world and he will be in the moogle cave.

Phoenix Flame
08-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Mog is one of my all-time favorite characters. ^ ^;

dappa
08-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Yeah his dances are cool though I dont like the fact you lose control of him if the dance is successful.

Its the only final fantasy where you get a moogle as a member of your main party

locke cole
08-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Mog is awsome but i've never found a big use for him

Phoenix Flame
08-18-2007, 12:51 AM
He can be a second 'dragoon,' if you know an enemy's particular weakness you can do the opposite dance. Works pretty good in some parts...besides; some of his attacks are instant kills (if they connect.)

dappa
08-18-2007, 07:45 AM
I would've preferred it if you could control him while he was doing those dances.

E.g he could lose his ability to fight and cast magic but you can control other aspects of him

Marius
08-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Mog is one of my all-time favorite characters. ^ ^;
yes me too he's sooo cuddly n cute n he dances like a baby. lol i believe u can get all his dances by simply back tracking a lot of stages n areas u may have visited b4 like that underwater stage that leads u to the veld..the underground castle under figaro n the snow field of narsh...yeah n many other spots too. dang i haven't been playing 4 a bit. i better fix that. :D