PDA

View Full Version : Hardest/favorite Boss

Yggdrasill
08-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Who do you think is the hardest boss and who is your favorite?
I think the hardest boss at the time is Tantarian because at the time when you can versus him he can be extremely hard, paper storm is pretty powerful as well.
My favorite is Ozma because it can be a challenge to versus it, Ozma isn't really hard though.

Avathar
08-26-2006, 05:24 PM
I think the hardest boss at the time is Tantarian because at the time when you can versus him he can be extremely hard, paper storm is pretty powerful as well.

Non-Elemental attacks ftw. ;)

And my favourite/hardest: Ozma, of course. <3

Zeon
08-27-2006, 05:44 PM
i found fighting the lifa tree funb just becoz its a tree.........and using fire made it use tht burning leaf attack.....which was a cool twist.........another thing was fighting the four guardians......tht was cool. and the trance kuja fight coz i made the pianoy bit match up with the summon odin (combo of timing in the music and the sword attack hitting kuja :D was cool....) also timing entering the battle and the music "starting". was great fun and flare star attack looked cool too

Avathar
08-27-2006, 06:07 PM
i found fighting the lifa tree funb

*Phoenix Down on Iifa Tree: Defeated* :p

But yeah, you could make it fun. ;D

Zeon
08-27-2006, 07:06 PM
yer lol i did hate tht about some bosses tho. i thought i didnt make the battle have meaning......other than continuing the game. pretty much like a random battle really.

Zeromus_X
08-27-2006, 07:11 PM
Yeah, you can make it 'fun' by casting fire spells at him. That's fun. Especially the second time through the game, completely forgetting that he's undead, and thinking that a tree would be weak against fire.

Fun.

Zeon
08-27-2006, 07:19 PM
lol oh the sarcasim in tht post lol

Moderator Edit: Thank you for thinking it was funny, but you still have to stay on topic. :)

Avathar
08-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Well, the only times I did the "oh wait, it's an undead one, lemme cast life, lol" thing with certain enemies (the only ones I can recall at the moment are Soulcage and Lich, though ._.), I only did it to be in time to get Excalibur II. ;p And I think that's a valid reason to 'cheat' like that, y/n? :p

Zeon
08-27-2006, 07:48 PM
yer i guess so BUT ITS STILL CHEATING :P lol nah tis fine really i mean if it was cheating why would they let u do it huh?
same with hitting ppl when there down on fighting games if i can do it then whys it cheating :P (always my excuse hehehehe lol)

Mega Flare
09-07-2006, 12:51 PM
The hardest boss i ever faced was Ozma but i've gottern used to deafeating it now so it doesn't bother me to much.

My fav boss was Probably Meltigemmi cause it gave the story and unusal twist cause up to this point i had thought tht zorn and thorn were twins but it turns out tht they aren't they are Meltigemmi.

dappa
01-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Hardest and favourite boss for me has to be ozma. Though once I had steiner do a mp break on him twice his attacks became manageable.

Hades was a good battle too.