PDA

View Full Version : Sellback

John Smith
09-02-2006, 04:35 PM
If I sell something I have in my inventory, will I get Gil back? Like half or 20%, or not really?

Sorry for making so many questions, but it's the 1st time I'm using a vBulletin Forum :o

Avathar
09-02-2006, 06:30 PM
-_- You could have put all of your rpg hack related questions in one thread, THOUGH.

darkshadow2247
09-02-2006, 08:57 PM
-_- You could have put all of your rpg hack related questions in one thread, THOUGH.
It's cause he's not sorry. It's called post whoring.

I'm an active member of 5 other forums and it's rare that I'll see so many threads created in one day for this small of a number of active members. It's ridiculous. I can readily call people out for doing it. I'm also glad that the payment for posting/thread creating was heavily dropped. It's so simple to make a thread to post multiple times in, but that's not the case here. Everytime something comes up there's a new thread for it.

Would it kill some of you to learn the basic economic principle of interest? I didn't make a small fortune by postwhoring. I don't even have 350 posts.

John Smith
09-02-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm serious, it's the 1st time I'm using a vBulletin Forum. I don't know how it works. And you can merge my threads if you want.

Avathar
09-02-2006, 09:23 PM
...What's there to know? It's not so hard to just type the other questions in the same thread. ^_-

John Smith
09-02-2006, 09:28 PM
If I sell something I have in my inventory, will I get Gil back? Like half or 20%, or not really?

Sorry for making so many questions, but it's the 1st time I'm using a vBulletin Forum :o

Is the bank still bugged? :confused:

You can delete this post after you read it if you want cause its awfully short and pointless, but when you post, under your avatar, under Posts, "Gil" spelled "Gill" There should only be 1 "L"
Nothing huge, just somthing i noticed.

You can delete this post after you read it if you want cause its awfully short and pointless, but in the Item Shop, under Items, "X-Potion" is spelled as "Ex Potion" :D
Nothing huge, just somthing i noticed.

There, happy? Now can someone answer my questions please?

Staircase
09-03-2006, 03:34 AM
1. Yes you will get gil back because its called "Selling" and not "Giving away for free". ;)

Im not sure of the percentage though.

2. When was the bank "Bugged" and can you please explain more on the problem.

3. Im sure the typos will be fixed when he gets to it. Its not a major issue at the moment.

John Smith
09-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Bank bug: From what I've readen, if you put Gil in the Bank, it will steal it :S

There's a Thread about this bug in the bottom of this board...

Hydra
09-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Dark, it's not post whoring. He's not making posts. He's making topics. =O At least they're informational, and ask of questions. :D I used to make the mistake of making a topic about every major problem I had, in the same type of forum when I could've just posted it in the same topic. You don't think about it while you have the problem. You just wanted it fixed. XD

1: 75%.

2: That problem's mostly fixed. I never paid much attention, cause I'm a "Gil in pocket on hand" guy. (XD) I presume it's fixed, because no one's had problems with it anymore.

3: What typos? =O

darkshadow2247
09-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Bank bug: From what I've readen, if you put Gil in the Bank, it will steal it :S

There's a Thread about this bug in the bottom of this board...
If it's still a bug, you can put 100+ Gil in te bank without losing any. As long as you deposit at least 100 Gil, you are safe.

Hydra
09-03-2006, 02:48 PM
I never bothered with the bank. =D

And if he means the "Gill and Gil" typos, oh well. It doesn't affect the world. Does it? :O

John Smith
09-03-2006, 03:36 PM
"X-Potion" is spelled as "Ex Potion" This too

Thanks fo all your help guys, and sorry for making so many topics...

richboywonder
09-03-2006, 06:28 PM
If it's still a bug, you can put 100+ Gil in te bank without losing any. As long as you deposit at least 100 Gil, you are safe.
well that's a damn lie.i had 290gil in there.where'd it go gee i don't know.maybe it got robbed.that was hard to figure out. :rolleyes: so forget the bank.who needs 'em.

John Smith
09-03-2006, 07:53 PM
:eek:

One more question: While in battle, what does PP mean? (Under MP)

Staircase
09-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Whats PP? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1344)

John Smith
09-03-2006, 08:16 PM
It's got a purple bar...

I don't know anything else...

Staircase
09-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I just posted a link. Click it to see info on PP.

John Smith
09-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Oh ^_^' I thought you were asking too :D

John Smith
09-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Hey guys (Sorry for the double post, but if I didn't, nobody would read this), how much Gil do we get per referal? Because a friend of mine refered me, and i thought it was 200 Gil (And yes, he's an FF fan too ^_^), but after he refered me, I had close to 400 Gil (I had about 350 before). Does anyone know (Or maybe an Admin can answer) how much Gil do we earn per referal?

Staircase
09-06-2006, 04:40 PM
If you had 350 before.. and after the referral you had 400........ meybe, you get 50?! =0

John Smith
09-06-2006, 05:17 PM
No? Oh, I though I would =\ In the Sticky "RPG Hack - Users Guide" it says it is 200, but it still says that Threads give 30 and posts give 15 so... :p He said that he typed my name... :S

Staircase
09-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Under referrals it says you have 1, so he typed it right.
So i guess its just at 50gil now instead of 200.
And nevermind what i said in my last post.. i messed up. :o

richboywonder
09-06-2006, 06:27 PM
first it was 15gil per post then it went to 5gil per post.
and for a new thread 30gil then it went to 15gil.
a new poll 40gil and went to 20gil....i think.
and last refferal 200gil and it went to 20gil. (so you got 20gil for that refferal)
and don't know why the gil went down but it's still easy to get gil.

Arkacia
09-07-2006, 08:41 AM
The money for referals was drastically dropped after it was revealed that some people were abusing it to collect gil. I think Shaggy put it back to 40 or 50 gil, not sure about that and I aren't loading up the admin cp right now to check (it is getting late here):p.

As for the gil/gill thing, next time I am in the admin cp, I'll take a look, but as others have said, it isn't a big thing so it isn't at the top of the priority list.

The RPG guide is outdated at the moment, and I will make an effort to get it fixed soon. Sorry for the confusion that caused.