PDA

View Full Version : Psp 2

SethirothVII
09-06-2006, 11:13 AM
The PSP my opinion beats the DS and is the best hand held gaming device ive ever seen, you can play games with little diffrence in graphics to a PS2, watch DVD's connect to the internet and with updates to make it better there is even one with a hardrive now ITS A MINI COMPUITER. However do you think sony will make a PSP 2 either to improve the PSP or for competion against the DS or will they just keep with the one type of PSP. what do you think I think its good enough already and they dont need to make another one.

Zeromus_X
09-06-2006, 11:39 AM
ITS A MINI COMPUITER.

That's the problem with the PSP. :)

Anyway, no need to make a new PSP, the one now is fine as it is.

Staircase
09-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Theyve already said they wont be making a psp 2 for a very long time to come. They have the ability to just update the hardware over wifi, and that works better then totaly remaking the psp.

Yggdrasill
09-06-2006, 06:36 PM
If they make a PSP-2 it just shows how badly the PSP sold.
I have a DS and prefer it's games over the PSP because Gameplay>>Graphics, and the gameplay on the DS is a lot better than PSP's.

richboywonder
09-06-2006, 06:37 PM
i really,really doubt they will do that.and if they do i don't really think it'll be a big difference to a regular psp.and not alot of people would buy it.

Hydra
09-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Buy the PSP to become tech savvy.

Buy the DS for all around fun.

^__^

No need for a PSP2. A PSP provides enough entertainment with DVD's.

Spiff
09-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Buy the PSP to become tech savvy.

Buy the DS for all around fun.

Well said.

Hydra
09-16-2006, 07:05 AM
We should all well know, Nintendo=Fun and simplicity(mostly) and Sony=Techology and variety.

Sure, you can save pictures, get on the internet, save wallpapers, save a set amount of music, and other stuff. Lol, you can sit beside your computer chair with a DS and do all that. XD The DS obviously has more better games than the PSP, while the PSP has more features than the DS. I like the DS better, but I like games more than features, lol.