PDA

View Full Version : FF XI Online..

Shaggy
09-20-2006, 09:20 PM
I have the game but have not loaded it up yet. I know there is a monthly fee to play, but is it worth that. Is it a fun game to play??

Zeromus_X
09-20-2006, 09:34 PM
I haven't played it at all, but I do know that the payment for it for half a year (at least for awhile) is as much as you would pay for a new game anyway, making price a non-issue.

Unfortunately, like most MMORPGs, it takes a considerable amount of time and devotion to play it, which I more often then not do not have.

I do know a few people here play it, but not that many. I believe Staircase or Spec have played it, I believe.

Staircase
09-22-2006, 07:49 AM
Unfortunatly i dont actually have the game, but one of my best friends does. Its a fun game, and its a nice community of people. The gameplay is fun, and its a pretty easy interface after you get used to it. Most of all, i love the freedom the world offers, exploring and seeing the classic FF Monsers with friends is just hella fun. But, since i dont own it, i cant really tell you if its worth the price or not, because i dont actually pay for it. But it looks worth it.

Even if i did get it, my internet would make the game hard to play. Hopefully cable/dsl will come to my road.. so im not stuck with satelite. -.- So also make sure you have a reliable Internet before you buy it. Theres a demo for FFXI on the main site, and instead of the demo being playable, it tests your internet connection and gives it a score, so you can make sure before-hand, that your internet will work with it.

Spec Highwind
09-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Well... I played it in... August/2006. I loved it... it's a great, great game... you should see some AMVs in youtube.com. Just search for ffxi...

neo magic z
10-22-2006, 02:34 AM
It's so awsome I play it every day!