PDA

View Full Version : FFX Airship

Maester Seymour
09-30-2006, 01:30 AM
okay so i'm playing FFX and i got on cid's airship and have to fight an Evrae any strategy to beating it :confused:

Hydra
09-30-2006, 03:34 AM
Aquire the -Ga spells for Lulu.

Aquire "Hastega" for Tidus. If you can, maybe Auron.

I used a combo of Auron, Tidus, and Lulu close, and Tidus, Wakka, and Lulu for far. If you can, form an "Auto-Remedy" armor, or just get a hell of a lot of Antidotes. Also, if you're far in Tidus's grid, try to get Quick Hit. It'll give you time to stall for extra hits and turns.

NEVER use Slow on Evrae. He automatically casts Haste. That goes for Delay Attacks too. Never do those. Hit him with the -Ga spells with Lulu, and attacks from Auron and Tidus. When you see him draw for his "Poison Breath" attack, that's when you pull back. And it's why you cast Hastega first off as well. With that, you don't really need any fancy setups. Just attack block, and heal when needed to.

Maester Seymour
09-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Thanks I need 9 sphere levels to get hastega for Tidus i don't know how far i have till ga spells for Lulu but i have fira thundara watera blizzara for her. i know a fact about evrae...... elemental attacks are halved meaning Physical attacks are stronger but then again ga spells are stronger than ra spells but wouldn't ga spells do like.......1000 damage each and with lulu for far should i get wakka and kimhari for far.

Kimhari for Lancet which takes off about 150, and wakka for his hyper ball which takes off like 800

I get him down to about 5 or 10 thousand then it uses haste on itself and uses poison breath thats what gets me.

What do you mean Make an auto remedy armor?

Last of all........could you write like strategy for it like............i don't know preparation and battle?

P.S how do i know when its gonna use poison breath? is it when it roars and dangles its head back

P.S.S Boss:Evrae HP:32,000

P.S.S.S Bevelle's the biggest place in Spira good guardian!

Mega Flare
09-30-2006, 06:39 AM
Boss: Evrae

Team: Any

Strategy: With tidus try to have hastega tht way when the battle starts you can straight away cast it.

Lulu: her ga spells can be quite powerful so having those will increase damage to him.

Wakka: by now he shud be doing around 1200 points of damage per hit so Attack reels will be useful here and he's more of a far character than a close one.

Auron: His pyhsical shud be doing around 2000 points now so tht will help in the close part of battle.

Kimarhi: Lancet is gud for far away damage and his pyhsical shud be doing quite a bit as well.

Rikku: Her mix ability is good here if you wanna end this battle quickly, make sure u have all the al bhed primas and talk to rin on the air ship and he'll give u 99 underdogs secrets and combine two to damage it for 15,998 damage to immedialtey end the battle.

Evrae uses poison breath which is a powerful attack which is a two turn move he draws it ready then attacks with it so when he draws in pull away quickly to avoid it.

he'll cast haste on himself when low on hp so be quick and make sure to heal when nessecary.

Hydra
09-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks I need 9 sphere levels to get hastega for Tidus i don't know how far i have till ga spells for Lulu but i have fira thundara watera blizzara for her. i know a fact about evrae...... elemental attacks are halved meaning Physical attacks are stronger but then again ga spells are stronger than ra spells but wouldn't ga spells do like.......1000 damage each and with lulu for far should i get wakka and kimhari for far.

Kimhari for Lancet which takes off about 150, and wakka for his hyper ball which takes off like 800

I get him down to about 5 or 10 thousand then it uses haste on itself and uses poison breath thats what gets me.

What do you mean Make an auto remedy armor?

Last of all........could you write like strategy for it like............i don't know preparation and battle?

P.S how do i know when its gonna use poison breath? is it when it roars and dangles its head back

P.S.S Boss:Evrae HP:32,000

P.S.S.S Bevelle's the biggest place in Spira good guardian!
Get the "Hastega" spell as soon as possible. Level up in the airship. Just get it. It's possible to win without it, but good luck on that. :D

darkshadow2247
09-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Exploit lulu's magic. Use skills and abilities that will up her spells. Hasteaga will help and Tidus' Quick hit like someone mentioned before. Overdrive, overdrive, overdrive.

Maester Seymour
10-01-2006, 01:35 AM
wow my brother bet it!

thanx for all your help! now i'm vsing seymour natus.
i just cast reflect on him and my party and i almost bet him if not for the dog hitting the reset button

Hydra
10-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Before you cast Reflect on him, cast Bio on him. Or reflect one of your party members, then cast Bio on them, so it's reflected to Seymour. Seymour with Bio is very easy. :D

Kat
10-01-2006, 03:02 PM
and if you have x99 underdog's secrets those help alot too ;)

Maester Seymour
10-02-2006, 04:46 AM
I just attaked his mortibody and one shot from auron or tidus and hes gone

How do you beat the haymaker it's like impossible!!!

Kat
10-03-2006, 09:27 PM
is the Haymaker those giant machina?
well if they are umm use Lulu's magic,Auron's power and Mental Break,and yuna's Protect and healing magic.
i hope that helps a little :)

Maester Seymour
10-05-2006, 02:57 AM
oh sorry its the thing you v's after you leave the calm lands i bet it now and i'm fighting seymourl Flux
Verdict for battle:....IMPOSSIBLE!!!
How do you get tidus' ultimate weapon cabadlolg or something its ses to race the chocobo trainer in the calm lands and win i did win....2 times i have the celestial mirror too

Mega Flare
10-05-2006, 09:00 AM
The caldaborg you get by getting 0.0 seconds in the chocobo race (i have done this only once but it took about 2o attempts) you need the sun sigil and the sun crest the crest you can't get till Zanarkand so don't worry bout it too much.

Seymour Flux

Team: Any

Stratergy: Tidus is an attack so talk to seymour to raise his attack higher.

Wakka: His attack shud be pretty good and so should his attack reels so keep tht in mind to.

Yuna: shes the healer but if she has the aeons overdrives up they will help with those hit him hard and fast.

Rikku: she can combine things but other than tht shes weak in this battle

Lulu: her magic is very powerful here specially her ultima which you shud have by now.

Kimahri: his attack power will rise with talk too so use tht then hit him hard.

Auron: His attacks are powerful though none of the breaks work.

Hit him fast and try to have Zombie proof armour on to prevent his spear attack working.

Also keep an eye on hp and watch out for his total annilation attack.

Hydra
10-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Bio with Lulu is..well..the very steady way to do it. :D With that, he'll fall very quickly.

Kat
10-05-2006, 09:48 PM
man no wonder im so weak..but always win
one of like 3 of my strategys is building up everyone's overdrive and all the aeon's overdrives and using them right away=redead Seymour in like 2 mins :D

Maester Seymour
10-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Wow thanx everyonei'm vsing yunalesca and just like seymour flux very hard! i don't even get to heal all my aeons :(

Hydra
10-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Don't use aeons on her, unless it's SURE to kill her in her final form, or else she'll just Curse and Absorb. Cast Hastega with Tidus, then cast Reflect with Yuna (And if you have Holy, use it. :O). Reflect everyone, then go with an all in attack with Tidus and Auron. The "Blind" will bounce off with reflect.

When she switches to the second form and uses "Hell Biter", make sure you still have reflect casted. She can't really hurt you again, unless she uses another Hell Biter attack. Make sure you can attack more than she heals each turn. If you can, you'll breeze through this form also.

Lastly, she'll open up with "Mega Death", which kills every "non zombie" on the field. Luckily, since you never bothered to cure it(did you?! :O), it doesn't affect you. She gains a new attack called Mind Blast, which can and will screw you over if you don't cure up afterwards. For the person who isn't under confusion, heal everyone with Remedies, and keep going. She will use Hell Biter again, just in case you want to take someone out of Zombie, but she will also use Mega Death again.

I had an instance where Mind Blast killed two out of three of my people (Yuna and Tidus). Auron used a Mega Pheniox to sacrifice himself to heal the other two. She reacted with Mega Death, and killed them both. Since the pheniox effect killed Auron in the process, I got a Game Over. XD

Kat
10-08-2006, 08:58 PM
or before you fight her,leave go to the dome area and build up the aeon's overdrives...all of them,that helps alot too.

Hydra
10-08-2006, 10:24 PM
or before you fight her,leave go to the dome area and build up the aeon's overdrives...all of them,that helps alot too.
She curses them. And besides, there's a GREAT delay when they use it. She'd heal it right back up before they get a chance to attack again. She might even heal more than she had. :O It's best for an aeon to deal the FINAL attack.

Maester Seymour
10-09-2006, 05:51 AM
Yeah i know to leave aeons until her final form do you know whats really unfair though i managed to beat her then my game FROZE!!!

Kat
10-09-2006, 09:41 AM
She curses them. And besides, there's a GREAT delay when they use it. She'd heal it right back up before they get a chance to attack again. She might even heal more than she had. :O It's best for an aeon to deal the FINAL attack.
Well that was my key to beating her,when she trans. into her last form,i brought out each aeon let them break the damage limit with their overdrives and dismissed them it didn't make it any harder for me. :p

ultimecia
10-10-2006, 08:58 AM
i would train your aeons until their overdrives are full and your cahracters overdrives are full you have powerful spells and weapons and armour then kill the first 2 forms with your charcters overdrives then use your aeons on the last form thats what i did and it worked.

Maester Seymour
10-11-2006, 06:02 AM
Q:Who learns ultima?

Kat
10-11-2006, 07:25 PM
umm im pretty sure Kimahri does,but im my case my Yuna did because i finshed her grid,so i started teaching her Blk Magic ^.^

Da Chink
10-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Yea Kimarhi Does but anyone of your ppl can learn it so it doesnt really matter :-/

Maester Seymour
10-13-2006, 05:39 AM
oh lol my brother thought holy meant holy water so he bought like 40 of them