PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Cid

Max the Man
10-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Who was your favorite Cid...? we have a few to choose from... So I'll list them all!

FFII Cid: Was one of the more important Cids, rescuing you from the Dreadnought and offering his airship to the heroes.

FFIII Cid: A special Cid, getting his own sprite and modifying the first airship to break boulders... at the cost of breaking the airship itself.

FFIV Cid: A VERY important Cid, a playable character, using hammers and bows as weapons. He looked like a dwarf.

FFV Cid: An old scientist, and one of the only cids not to be an airship engineer. He knew the ins and outs of the fire ship.

FFVI Cid: Another scientist, and Celes' "Grandpa" He was really only important in the first bit of the WoR. And he looked like a Duck.

FFVII Cid: A mechanic and chainsmoker with a bad mouth. His dream was to be an astronaut. He used spears in battle and stayed around longer than FFIV Cid.

FFVIII Cid: The headmaster of Balamb Garden and husband of Sorceress Edea. Basically... a useless Cid.

FFIX Cid: The King Cid. King of Lindblum and oglop for most of the game. He developed the Hilde Garde, the airship that ran on steam.

FFX Cid: The leader of the Al Bhed and Rikku's father. He was bald and repaired the Fahrenheit (the little known name of the Airship) and gave you a ride everywhere. In X-2, he became one of the party's most hated people, developing the Zanarkand Ruins into a Tourist attraction.

So tell me, who's your favorite Cid?

Zeromus_X
10-07-2006, 03:34 PM
FFT: 'Thunder God Cid' is the most powerful character in the game. We're not exaggerating when we say he is god. Delita killed an imposter of him to erase him from the history books forever, but then again, given this game, we shouldn't be surprised.

FFTA: Cid Randell was Mewt's alchoholic father who became the supreme Judgemaster in the imaginary world of Ivalice. At first he is your enemy, but he helps you later on, and can even be recruited provided you clear all 300 of the game's missions...

I probably like FFIII's Cid the best. He just looks so awesome with his hat! xD FFVIII and FFT have cool Cids as well.

Caras
10-07-2006, 04:30 PM
I liked FF7 Cid, he was cool. XD

C_Dub
10-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah i'd have to go with FFVII too, i'm waiting for him to pop up in FFT.

Kat
10-07-2006, 10:21 PM
FFVII my favorite Cid

Xartex
10-09-2006, 04:03 AM
FFVII Cid is my favourite, also like FFIV Cid

dappa
10-09-2006, 07:12 AM
I think the cid in ff7 was the best cause you controlled him, plus his highwind attack was cool.